Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Time to go » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Time to go 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Time to go Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just saying a little farewell to those who may not have heard that I'm leaving. I will no longer be present on the forum in a mod or player capacity. In game I am still around for the next little while until I can no longer resist the overwhelming urge to make the final click in character deletion. I will see things through with my clan so they are taken care of. I know the typical response to this is wait for Act 3 and I'm trying but realistically I'm not going to make it. I got a taste of it on the Beta Server and though it seems interesting I'm not convinced it'll keep me here.

Some positive memories I will Remember about BW:

I met my fiance Blackjack here 3 years ago.
I have been the proud leader of Bloodwych Coven/Coven since 2007.
I was the first level 5 Black Knight on this server.
I have talked to some really interesting people here. Too many to list.
Lysandra who immortalized many of us in her books. A truly wonderful and creative story for Uk UnderWorld.

Take Care All!

Ps Bal keep your hands off BJ. You can looky but no touchy Tongue

10-07-2011 00:11 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you will be missed mate, best of luck in all your RL endeavors

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 10-07-2011 14:46.

10-07-2011 14:46 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Time to go Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh dont worry hespy ill keep boobjack company when your gone hehe

wont be the same looking at the rankins and seeing your name there Frown

you are a true bw legend and you wont be forgotten...

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-08-2011 12:02 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the best to another legend of the game, your presence on this server will be sorely missed Hesp.

Thankyou for being an inspiration to all the Black Knights in Underworld Smile

10-09-2011 17:23 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Eh, necro-posting or not, it's sad to see you go.

You and Firetouch were my very first clan leaders way back when I was still a level 17 or something and learning the ropes. I always look back at that time and smile. Oddly enough, Lest and I randomly mention this game every now and again when talking about, well anything.

Your name was one of the few that didn't change in the actual final draft of the Trilogy because it suited you so darned well. Thank you for inspiring a great character and for being the clan-leader I tried to model myself off of.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-15-2011 04:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Time to go

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH