Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Bullet-Proof shirt of Adrenaline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bullet-Proof shirt of Adrenaline
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Bullet-Proof shirt of Adrenaline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No stats currently available as it is deep under a pile of items in my armoury, link below shows the drop though and will update with stats when available.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0caaa11f12

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Waaaaaaaaambulance: 11-16-2011 11:52.

10-14-2011 11:18 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Thread Starter Thread Started by Waaaaaaaaambulance
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

>_>
<_<

10-15-2011 22:26 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: G5 leg shuri of reaction, P1 bandana of caution Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5) CLOSE
Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 50 - 53
Effects: Chance to hit -27, attacks per round: 11, PERCEPTION +21, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit -8 %, weapon damage +15, chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 49 (56), STRENGTH: 46 (52), AGILITY: 51 (5Cool , PERCEPTION: 26 (29), INTELLIGENCE: 34 (3Cool , KNOWLEDGE: 42 (4Cool , Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 47 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 389, Mana 1907

Perfect Bandanna of Caution (+1) CLOSE
Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 27
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +5, maximum damage of all weapons +8, APPEARANCE +17, PERCEPTION +20, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -45
Requirements: LEVEL: 56 (64), STRENGTH: 47 (54), APPEARANCE: 37 (42)
Value: 10 025 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1110, Mana 1686

need evals please

P+1 bandanna of caution

Shuri is anywhere from 15-20ss depending on who wants one

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-15-2011 23:41 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up new item

11-16-2011 11:52 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

well just shame its shirt but nice item for merging....7-8Ss Smile
11-16-2011 12:10 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

agreed on the shirt thing Frown

thanks anyway mate Smile

11-16-2011 12:25 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Bullet-Proof shirt of Adrenaline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH