Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Arcana » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arcana
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Arcana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has Anybody Else Noticed That There ARCANA Stays On When if You Use It During Quests Because Mine Stays On Evan After A Quest is Done =/ Don't No if This Is a New Patch or a Bug ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 11-24-2011 17:38.

11-24-2011 17:38 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its part of the patch... it remembers the set of arcana last used....

Very useful if you quest with your arcana like i do Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-24-2011 17:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheKid
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahh Did'nt Notice Anything Said About it is All Smile Thanks XD

11-24-2011 17:48 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

especially useful when playing on mobile when you do not use max button
11-24-2011 17:53 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

I just realised this. o.o I switch between Far/Near quests: for far I need arcana, near I don't. It's kept it saved since I was doing far quests. o.o Cool. Big Grin

11-24-2011 21:48 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Arcana

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH