Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Idea - We need this » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Idea - We need this
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Lamp Idea - We need this Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know how to do a pool on forum but we need to vote this idea

I do some statistics - number of attacks per level...

CAP ~ 13000 attacks
LVL 100 - 6000 up to 12000
LVL 80 - 4000 up to 9000
LVL 75 - 2800 up to 6000
LVL 70 - 1900 up to 3600
LVL 65 - 1200 up to 3200

anyway the difference is double between players with same level, but diference between attacks are ~ similar
700 - 900 - 1200 - 2000 == 7.7 - 7.5% - 6%
1400 - 2400 - 3000 - 3000 == 5.8% - 8% - 0%(exception because they don't have sufficient targets - anyway the game come to balance numbers of attacks after LVL80)

Why i do this statistics?... like i post on screaming room, if you go on ACT 3 then you can't hit a monster, that is too low for you.
Ex: i take 200 exp from Hydra and 600 for Gold, but what is the change now:
Dragons before ACT III:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=09283089af
i know i was in quest mod ... look at his agility
And Now:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d3bd199faa
over 100 agility difference
Also i want to show you what i can do in past:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=95d77a4619
small Arachne - but 9000 damage

The admins says the bonuses from evolution are awesome... and they are right, but i can use evolution only after 6 months(and maximum 1 path)... so there is 1/2 ears of nothing good, only expos on WT/BD maximum Hydra... but like i am saying before i take 200 experience from Hydra... I know LVL 5 mob give more experience, but also i have 1% chance to kill them... bla bla bla...

What i want to put on pool?... I want a mechanism of automatically given evo to player that are joining ACT III and are over level 65...not full potential, just something to give me an incentive to see the difference between LVL 65 players who just join the ACT3 and someone with LVL 80...

Table of calculation...

LVL 65 - nothing
>65 = 1 % per level from all attacks
>70 = 1 % per 2 LVL
>80 = 1 % per 4 LVL

LVL 66 = 1% minimum 12 maximum 32 evo points
LVL 70 = 5% minimum 95 maximum 160 evo points
LVL 71 = 5%
LVL 72 = 6% minimum 114 maximum 216
LVL 76 = 8% minimum 224 maximum 480
LVL 80 = 10% minimum 400 maximum 900
LVL 100 = 15% minimum 900 maximum 1800

I know this is not too much but for LVL 70(non premium) this is ~100 points/8=12.5 day and this is if you have 100% successful attacks, for premium it's only 7 day...

Bonuses are not very big, so admins please accept them...

There is another opinion why we must do that... High player will come to kill low level mobs because they can't kill high mobs... we kill Golems and golds in 3-4 day before resurrection, now this will happen in 2 day...

11-25-2011 08:25 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this was discussed earlier:

Act 3 - Evolutions

similar solution .... but same problem.....

in any case answer was:

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
We are thinking about this solution, nothing is set in stone yet. However, I'd rather the top players attacked players of a bit lower level than miss all the fun.

and i must agree it's much harder now for higher lvl's .... resurrection it is fun ... and that is what we wanted....

suggestions:
-u can try lower lvl mobs with smaller teams "with XP boost u should be fine even if u are over optimal lvl"
-optimal lvl and higher....with big/huge teams....

and dont worry about high lvl killing low lvl mobs.... we used to do 2man R&R and now we do it in 5man.... meaning we can start less expo per day, coz we cant get a team Smile ..... which means mobs wont die on first day of resurrection ....

also there was beta server so ppl there should be able to give u more precise answer... mine are speculations Tongue

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:
11-25-2011 08:58 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Find it...

it should keep things balanced because in other case old players will have PoE just hanging around for nothing...

anyway no one confirm or reject the idea to calculate some points depending on number of attacks from our profiles...

i wait for next patch....

11-25-2011 09:50 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

you are 6 level over optimum pop for gold dragon, there are 2 other that are 3 level over optimum (67-73).

Which means the beasts gets higher bonus than if you would go for golem.

We did two hydras without act 3 player yesterday, apart from a strange dodge for one player, we killed both with a full team (over 300 level, all in act 2). agility at 161 and 179.

What was done through the patch was rehabilitating the beasts to their ptimum level range (making them worth killing and only killable by a nearly full team in level points and reduce the effectiveness of big hitters in small expos).

It is more of a problem on english moria due to the rather small active population (so relatively few player in same level range for each range).
11-25-2011 09:56 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Idea - We need this

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH