Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » special task 0/1...... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page special task 0/1...... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011
Race in game: Absorber

special task 0/1...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

......since tasks page now shows amount done, and zones tasks done on. a new task has popped up.

special task

mine reads 0/1

i know others have 1/1

but no one seems to have got back to me on what it is.

so come on folks, anyone the wiser???

and maybe answer can be added to tasks thread.

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

11-25-2011 14:26 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it might be the one involving getting a vassal, as it doesn't involve direct gameplay so much as using your referral link. I have done it and got 1/1, but have no idea. This is my best guess.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-25-2011 14:38 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
byn

Thread Starter Thread Started by byn
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can not be, because that shows up on z5 task list if i remember right.

11-25-2011 14:41 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
LucifersAngel
Lord

Just checking your profile you don't have any vassals. This might be related? We need someone to confirm either way.

EZLN

11-25-2011 14:43 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
byn

zone 5 task list shows;

Expand your influences in the world of darkness by acquiring a vassal (you can do it with the reference link in the Throne Hall).
Get someone to create a character using your reference link

some one mentioned, going to act 3 might be it, but then shouldnt it be 1/2, seeing as act 2 should come under this??

11-25-2011 14:45 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
LucifersAngel
Lord

Yes it does, but as I said, this is the only task in the game not directly gameplay related. Either way it was just a hypothesis.

EZLN

11-25-2011 14:48 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
byn

yes, see were you coming from, but on list in task thread, there is 11 z5 tasks listed for UW.

and on task page it reads 10/11, the one being vassal, the only one i didnt do

11-25-2011 14:52 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

it must be for moving to act3??

as i have it done and didnt do anything special recentaly except for going to act 3

and i agree with byn for the z5 task

i have 10/11 as i havn done that task either(vassal)

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-25-2011 14:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
byn

that seems to be what it looks like Ba_al, but then shouldnt it be ?/2.

one for act 2, one for act 3???

and if so, were's the PoP and stones hahaha

11-25-2011 15:03 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

nope I have 1/1 in special task and I am in act 2 (and have 10/11 for zone 5)
11-25-2011 15:07 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
byn

the plot thicken's.

call scooby doo and the gang cause theres a mystery to solve here!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 11-25-2011 15:10.

11-25-2011 15:10 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
LucifersAngel
Lord

I have 10/11 for z5 as well but I visited it recently and had all green V's :/

Edit: And I have vassals.

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 11-25-2011 15:13.

11-25-2011 15:13 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
byn

quote:
Originally posted by Mlarinon
nope I have 1/1 in special task and I am in act 2 (and have 10/11 for zone 5)

i take it you dont have a vassal either, looking at your profile, non showing.

11-25-2011 15:18 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
byn

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
I have 10/11 for z5 as well but I visited it recently and had all green V's :/

Edit: And I have vassals.

Mlarinon, has no vassal's showing on profile.

and you both have 1/1 special task??

and again tasks = extra PoP and stones (whats the prize) haha

11-25-2011 15:24 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

yep no vassal for me
11-25-2011 15:26 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Special task
1 / 1

Total bites: 0 Total vassals: 0

Zilch idea how I have it but its there Wink iv been tryna think for a while now what it could be but i just cant think what the task is like what so ever
11-25-2011 17:00 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Special Task could be premium account

IGN: Son Of Sin
11-25-2011 18:33 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Someone mentioned to me that it could be completing all act 2 pilgrims as that is a requirment to go to act 3 but u didnt need to complete all act 1 pilgrims to go to act 2 - hence 1 special task

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by floydster: 11-25-2011 19:33.

11-25-2011 19:26 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by floydster
Someone mentioned to me that it could be completing all act 2 pilgrims as that is a requirment to go to act 3 but u didnt need to complete all act 1 pilgrims to go to act 2 - hence 1 special task

Pretty sure you needed to do all act 1 pilgrimages to get to act 2.

From the tutorial page:

quote:
You can advance to the II Act if you:
reached level 50,
completed the I Act which means completing all Pilgrimages in the I Act.

EZLN

11-25-2011 19:52 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

I guess its another one of the great mysteries in this game Confused
11-25-2011 20:15 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Someone must know something?! Szej must have some sort of clues for us? I mean, we've done the task but we don't know what it is!

EZLN

11-25-2011 20:26 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

This is from polish forum from Konrad. sorry the translation isnt great - blame google.

This is to dispel the doubt - pass this task involves completion of all pilgrimages in Act 2. Examination of this task makes it possible to change the race for the condemned. No need to condemn, to include this task
11-25-2011 20:32 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

So, simply put: Unlock the ability to become a Cursed One and you pass the task with no reward Tongue

EZLN

11-25-2011 20:55 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
byn

well thats a pretty crap 'SPECIAL TASK' if thats what it is lol

11-25-2011 22:06 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by byn
well thats a pretty crap 'SPECIAL TASK' if thats what it is lol

it was more fun not knowing what it was hahah

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-25-2011 22:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011
Clan: HLL

Special Task is a siege against some random load of enemy's we went into it in HLL ask the leader for more infomation Smile

11-26-2011 01:11 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
byn

quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2
Special Task is a siege against some random load of enemy's we went into it in HLL ask the leader for more infomation Smile

dont think its that, any siege tasks are inclueded in tasks

and who is a random load of enemy's??

11-26-2011 08:48 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:

Any more information? Siege report? Zone it happens in?

According to Konrad it's
quote:
This is to dispel the doubt - pass this task involves completion of all pilgrimages in Act 2. Examination of this task makes it possible to change the race for the condemned. No need to condemn, to include this task

We need someone to confirm this really.

EZLN

11-26-2011 10:50 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

quote:

i doubt Konrad would lie..... Tongue

6 servers all act2 pilgrimages done special task 1/1
7th server act2 pilgrimages not done special task 0/1 "tasks zone 5 11 / 11" "for 100% confirmation from me u would have to wait long time im 0/9 on that server Smile "

quote:
So, simply put: Unlock the ability to become a Cursed One and you pass the task with no reward Tongue

ability to change race is reward by it self "imagine u are BEASTMASTER and want to play like gunner....it is like a divine intervention Big Grin "....and hence name special .... no stones, no pop, "ONLY" change race

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:
11-26-2011 11:02 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by darkacid
quote:

ability to change race is reward by it self "imagine u are BEASTMASTER and want to play like gunner....it is like a divine intervention Big Grin "....and hence name special .... no stones, no pop, "ONLY" change race

Makes a lot of sense. We have a confirmed answer guys. Mystery no more Smile
Cheers darkacid

EZLN

11-26-2011 11:12 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
NEW_FURY

Registration Date: 08-06-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SAN

Darkacid is right its for act 2 pilgrimages Smile
11-26-2011 11:38 NEW_FURY is offline Search for Posts by NEW_FURY Add NEW_FURY to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

I haven't got no report on it and carnt remember names of enemy's but talk to oesebius for more infomation I did say he tryed it and failed Smile

Maybe everyone has different special tasks just a thought

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow-V2: 11-26-2011 11:43.

11-26-2011 11:40 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
byn

yes it would make sense, iv not done all pilg's yet in act 2, so time will tell.

if, when i do them all, i get 1/1, then we were right.

tell scooby doo we dont need him now haha.

as LucifersAngel said it looks like a mystery no more!!

would be good to add this special task to task thread !!

11-26-2011 11:41 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Hell-Shadow-V2

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e5ae6fa689

Oesebius siege

11-26-2011 14:19 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

i rly cant remember if i did it on r1en or r2en

r1en r2en i think i finished that task i have 1/1 special task "9/9 act2 pilgrims done"
but im 100% sure i didnt on r3fr r5fr r5pl r9pl where i have 1/1 special task "9/9 act2 pilgrims done"
r13pl didnt do that task "0/9 act2 pilgrims done" 0/1 special task

so it's safe to say it doesnt have anything to do with that task siege

EDIT:
PS
in that report they lost....

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darkacid: 11-26-2011 14:26.

11-26-2011 14:24 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

The task special is that siege shown above I don't know how to siege them you will have to ask oesebius for more information on how to start it Smile

Yes we tryed once and were trying again we did lose that one but this one might be easy with the whole clan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow-V2: 11-26-2011 14:42.

11-26-2011 14:41 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

No its not that siege.. I have NEVER done that siege, taken part, or even seen that siege and i have the task completed.
11-26-2011 14:56 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

quote:
The task special is that siege shown above

Incorrect - i don't do any sieges and i have Special task 1 / 1 , i think this is task to advance in ACT II or finish all pilgrims in act II...

ZONE 5
11 / 11
ZONE 4
12 / 15
ZONE 3
13 / 13
ZONE 2
1 / 14
ZONE 1
??? / ???
Special task
1 / 1

11-26-2011 14:58 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

hell shadow that siege is not part of that task
look at the tasks page if you don't belive us
11-27-2011 00:20 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

So explain this

0esebius VS. ???
[HLL] CLAN -
17 MANPOWER ???
1 337 TOTAL LVL ???
Type of siege: special task
Phase of siege: preparation phase (1)
Time remaining until the end of phase: 5:53:03
The end of siege: 27 November 2011 08:13:57
(you already participate)

11-27-2011 02:11 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » special task 0/1......

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH