Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Loving me new and improved rep kit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Loving me new and improved rep kit 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Loving me new and improved rep kit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=664ed7159b

That combined with my square means im able to thrash people much higher than me than usual that i wouldnt normally be able to beat

Already gained 2 more rep since that attack aswell Big Grin

Next addition to my rep kit = Chain of Youth (+5) = Another 22 rep

Probably a worthless boast but who cares? i dont lol

EDIT: Once i can use my G+5 Leg Glocks revenge is going to be sweet and relentless, twice a day untill the end of time Smile You know who you are

EDIT: Another new example Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ffaf64806a

Will i get more experience points from these people when i hit act II or will it decrease?

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 07-20-2011 20:46.

07-20-2011 19:39 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it will fit better in this section. Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-20-2011 20:25 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and you answer your question, you gain more exp in act 2 mate Smile

IGN: acidic shots
08-03-2011 08:04 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

You gain more xp for attacking people in higher acts, x2 for act 2, act will be 2.5 as konrad just stated in another thread, you still get the multipler even in ac1 Smile

And nice attacks

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-03-2011 14:43 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap

A couple of damage improving items with one that also improves Perc but less Rep = finally hitting over 100 Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8461cde93f

I know its a naked player but im still happy, what would a crit be, 1 and a half times that?

Thanks for the answers Tongue I was hoping i was going to be getting more than 180 exp per attack, maybe im being greedy lol as i wont be able to beat any z3 players for a while and im not even thinking of z2 yet...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 08-05-2011 12:09.

08-05-2011 12:04 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Yes crit is x1.5 for 1h guns and if you find weak enough Z3/2 then you could kill

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
08-05-2011 13:42 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Yes crit is x1.5 for 1h guns and if you find weak enough Z3/2 then you could kill

Not many noobs get such luxury lol

08-05-2011 15:50 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

Big Grin Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rep kit with Majesty:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ff8e664ae0

Rep kit with Masks of Caligula
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f3b21afe67

Smile Rep kit cost me 5 BS lol

G+1 Signet of Misdemeanour x2
Chain of Misdemeanour +5
Kilt of the Arms Dealer +5

11-06-2011 19:54 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

Added a Vengeful set to my kit now so alot more rep and 1 extra attack with each weapon Smile

With Majesty:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=94181c4e51

Ok it was close but to make up for the mega negative Appearance Vengeful gives ive had to equip an Elegant of the Shepherd(1 BS fix) head piece but once ive merged my Deadly Bandanna of the Sun i shouldnt be struggling with Appearance so much Big Grin

With Masks of Caligula:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d90e4d9b1f

Any ideas one what i could aim to improve on or what else i could use?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-25-2011 14:39.

11-25-2011 14:34 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Work on getting a P+1 cape that improves crit. Elvish or light would be your best bet really (start with light and when you can get your level up, elvish). This would also increase your damage too with +1/4 levels.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-25-2011 14:45 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Yeah the rep bonus and damage bonus is great but i dont really need the crit as i have 0%, would the 20% or whatever it is really make that much difference?

11-25-2011 14:48 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Why do you have 0% crit rate? Surely 20% of the time, doing an additional 50% damage with a big reputation and damage bonus would be a good thing?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-25-2011 14:53 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Because im not a Gunman Tongue

11-25-2011 15:02 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

nice post...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d9d1c67fd9

wonder how you got that lucky when attacking me in defence...let asside the feints and dodges, you dodged 10 shots out of nothing..and my crit rate was negative thanks to rng.

signets of art of cheap and way better than misdemeanour
11-25-2011 15:05 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Alexandrua
nice post...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d9d1c67fd9

wonder how you got that lucky when attacking me in defence...let asside the feints and dodges, you dodged 10 shots out of nothing..and my crit rate was negative thanks to rng.

signets of art of cheap and way better than misdemeanour

OH NO NOT A REPORT OF YOU BEATING ME IN MY QUEST SET UP...

Think youll find i use a Vengeful set which isnt cheap and much better than art... pwned

Also youll find i have 25% dodge, not in my square and if i was id of had alot more hp left Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-25-2011 15:09.

11-25-2011 15:08 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

if you have money for a vengeful, vengeful is quite expensive

read the wrong post - you already have vengefull. sorry

and the above post was about the crit rate...not the fact you were in defence. think first

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Alexandrua: 11-25-2011 15:12.

11-25-2011 15:08 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Alexandrua
if you have money for a vengeful, vengeful is quite expensive

Set cost me about 18 SS in total with upgrades

At above:
Oh yeah just thought id mention the level/point difference between us...

I didnt dodge then because Gun tattoos dont work WITHOUT GUNS, you think

I was in defence? My defence has over 180 Charisma lol or 120 with my Guns. Refrain from posting without sufficient back up its just embarassing lol

Thought id add a spy report of myself as its 100% chance now lol:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fa3a41266c

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-25-2011 15:21.

11-25-2011 15:10 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

i think you should get a good + 5 cape of speed for extra attcks

11-25-2011 16:52 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by tolly
i think you should get a good + 5 cape of speed for extra attcks

He knows what he "should" get but the problem there is this:

Good Cape of Speed (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 8
Effects: REPUTATION +17, AGILITY +9, TOUGHNESS +17, additional 2 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -62 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 54 (80), STRENGTH: 45 (67), AGILITY: 25 (37)

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 11-25-2011 17:00.

11-25-2011 16:57 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

sorry paranoia never checked the lvl req.

11-25-2011 17:03 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

hmm personally i would get a P+1 light/elvish cape but i know that you love those extra attacks or you could just switch from your speed and elvish/light depending on attacks and mobs you face

minor adjustments would be to upgrade your kilt to as high as possible (requirements and level dependant) or invest in a velvet of armsdealer/rogue for more rep. Even a velvet kilt of sun would give enough rep and appearance to upgrade your vengeful set and not wory so much about your hat piece

last thing is to get rid of the beretta its an awful gun i think for high dmg, the per glock is classy and even a uzi would give you more MAX dmg or just wait for a mp5k/scorpio to pop up on a quest

ps slightly glad you beat alex hes also been attacking me daily ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-25-2011 18:31 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Is a Balaclava a viable item for a rep kit? I know right know it wouldnt be because again it has negative Appearance but is there anyone out there who uses a Balaclava in there kit?

11-26-2011 22:40 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Is a Balaclava a viable item for a rep kit? I know right know it wouldnt be because again it has negative Appearance but is there anyone out there who uses a Balaclava in there kit?

Go for a crown Smile

has charisma too and no negative to defence and vengeful is a bastrad to equip if ANYTHING is lowering your appearance Smile

also it helps negate the loss of charisma from your vengeful set.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-27-2011 09:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

The negative Charisma isn't a problem as I don't use Vengeful in defence. Good shout on the Crown though, never even crossed my mind and I like the fact it has slightly more defence Big Grin

11-27-2011 09:40 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Loving me new and improved rep kit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH