Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » best sport » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page best sport
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hellmaker11

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

best sport Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

which is your best sport

list your best 3:
1:football
2:baseball
3:rugby

list yours

06-05-2008 20:18 hellmaker11 is offline Search for Posts by hellmaker11 Add hellmaker11 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for hellmaker11
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Hockey (Expert at it Big Grin age 13 and I skilled lots of Year 11, I'm Year 8 Tongue )
2. Basketball
3. Rugby/Football

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-05-2008 20:21 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Volleyball
2. Football
3. I'm not sure if it can be called a sport but the 3rd is Snooker Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-05-2008 20:47 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

1. football
2. table tennis (ownage at that haha)
3. snooker/pool
06-05-2008 21:49 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

1. softball
2. athletics (running for wing Big Grin )
3. basketball
06-05-2008 21:56 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Smile

1. Football (goalie Wink )
2. Running
3. Weight training (pumping iron Big Grin )

hedge jumping is good when im on holiday Wink mainly when im ... happy on beer Wink lol (please dont do)

06-05-2008 23:43 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

1) definatley rugby union nothing better than dump tackling a huge prop. dumb ass
2) do love the gym and weight training above other sports
3) well i love all other sports so i cant really say. surfing, boarding, football (mind hate the softies who think they can play with a fancy haircut and cant head the ball as it will spoil their do, basketball, swimming, any sport then i play really

Necro knows me as Gjallar
06-06-2008 01:19 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

1.Cricket
2.Badminton/Football
3.Dodgeball (yeah)

06-06-2008 07:06 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

That stupid sport in america where you stack a bunch of cups in like 2 seconds.
That is the shizzle.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

06-06-2008 16:41 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Speed stacking you mean Wink If people don't know what it is then watch this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HczP-vSadNM

06-06-2008 16:52 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

Wow Shocked , that chinese boy just rocked everyone Big Grin Tongue

I like that sport I tryed it and I'm pretty bad at it but yeah still just a beginner,

hmmm...no people like hockey, I love this sport Big Grin
and these sports are fun to play with people in teams:
basketball
football
badminton
softball
rounders
dodgeball
rugby

rounders, softball and dodgeball lots of running thats why these are the best games to play for teams of 2 Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-06-2008 17:50.

06-06-2008 17:46 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Yrgwillion

Registration Date: 06-06-2008

Hmm, looks like alot of sports aren't represented:

1 Fencing

2 Kendo

3 Jogging
06-06-2008 18:46 Yrgwillion is offline Search for Posts by Yrgwillion Add Yrgwillion to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

mine are......

(1) football
(2) dodgeball
(3) baseball

06-06-2008 20:42 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » best sport

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH