Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Clan Names Suggestions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Names Suggestions 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Text Clan Names Suggestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone have any good names?

I can only think of:
The Eternal Brotherhood
The Eternal Dragon's
Shadow's Brotherhood
Darkened Earthquake
The Elite Brotherhood
Bloody Swords

Any others Im level 58 and thinking of making one needs deputy before i consider making one Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow-V2: 11-28-2011 02:29.

11-28-2011 02:29 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had a clan called the Eternal Brotherhood waayyy back. Brotherhood's over used now, and people try to copy BoS and DB, but most never get past the top 15, let alone top 10.
The rest are too cheesy, in my opinion.

11-28-2011 07:26 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hell-Shadow-V2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats true fair does thanks but do you know any others and i posted this for people to give there own options on this plus to give me ideas Smile

11-28-2011 10:03 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

I Agree Brotherhood is WAY Over Used Nowa Days Try Somthing New

11-28-2011 12:07 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
I Agree Brotherhood is WAY Over Used Nowa Days Try Somthing New

Agreed

Do you have any ideas Kid Smile

11-28-2011 12:08 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Ermm Maybe Try Some Old Fashiond Name's i Don't Noo if People Wil Approve But

Wise Guys
Angels Of Darkness
Dark Shadow Knights
Ermm I Personly Would Use Fallen Angels as I had one Before
No Mercy
Sons Of Satan
Deaths Reapers

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 11-28-2011 12:31.

11-28-2011 12:31 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
Ermm Maybe Try Some Old Fashiond Name's i Don't Noo if People Wil Approve But

Wise Guys
Angels Of Darkness
Dark Shadow Knights
Ermm I Personly Would Use Fallen Angels as I had one Before
No Mercy
Sons Of Satan
Deaths Reapers

These are good name all of them thanks kid i will keep these in mind Smile

11-28-2011 13:13 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Just Watch Out And Be Werryy Of The Name's ask People Because You may make Alot Off Enimies With The Name's Wise Guys Angels of Darkness AOD Or Fallen Angels

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 11-28-2011 14:29.

11-28-2011 14:17 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

AOD was actually Angels Of Death.. which is in my name as you can all see and created by Me and Raziel from maaaaaany years ago. There's been 2 clans since that have tried to use that name and both disbanded within a week as even though we don't have a clan page there's still alot of friends here who will protect our name from copy cat clans.
11-28-2011 14:34 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

yeahh That What i Mean By AOD aswell Smile i Was One Of The Copy Cats Lol

11-28-2011 14:41 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Someone needs to bring back WoD. Best clan on the server until minibob disbanded it.

11-28-2011 15:50 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

why does this thread have 5 thumbs down? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Belly of the Beast(master)

Immortal Sadists

IGN: Son Of Sin
11-28-2011 16:57 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Giacometti

Registration Date: 12-14-2008

TAM for The Ash Mallows, a mix between Ashes & Marshmallow, sounds good to me.

Sorry.
11-28-2011 17:32 Giacometti is offline Search for Posts by Giacometti Add Giacometti to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Meh got bored while questing sooooooooooo...

Soldiers of Solitude
Vengeful Warriors of Woe(Could use a better word but i found this one amusing)
Fallen Bretheren
Ring Doby Masters - If you have any idea what this means youll be lol'ing

11-28-2011 19:32 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

perfect name for your clan:

Spam Central Wink

11-28-2011 19:32 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

Spam Central Wink

Funny guy Smile

quote:
Someone needs to bring back WoD. Best clan on the server until minibob disbanded it.
- whats this stand for?

quote:
- This is amazin good name

11-28-2011 20:00 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Warriors of Dawn.

11-28-2011 20:02 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by franz
Warriors of Dawn.

Good name i would use but it wouldent get as meny members plus it copyright towards original clan leader

11-28-2011 20:03 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2
quote:

Spam Central Wink

Funny guy Smile

quote:
- whats this stand for?

quote:

Of course its amazing... i thought of it

Ive always wanted to have a clan called Pandoras Box not only because what is within is dangerous but because its a double entendre... Pandoras "Box" HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA makes me chuckle like a loser every time

11-28-2011 20:05 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
franz
Trade Moderator

Mini's been gone a long time. If he's back, which I hope he is, then you'll have to worry.
You won't get many members in this game's climate. Everyone will want to be in the top 10/15 clans for clan buildings.

Unfortunately, Firetrap's name he gave won't fit in the character limit. :/

11-28-2011 20:06 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2
quote:

Spam Central Wink

Funny guy Smile

quote:
- whats this stand for?

quote:

Of course its amazing... i thought of it

Ive always wanted to have a clan called Pandoras Box not only because what is within is dangerous but because its a double entendre... Pandoras "Box" HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA makes me chuckle like a loser every time

Could call it Pandoras Box

MODs please close thread im decideing to stay put in HLL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow-V2: 11-28-2011 21:44.

11-28-2011 20:09 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Clan Names Suggestions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH