Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 48 49 [50] 51 52 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item Vengeful Signet (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

8 fails for good in a row now... AHHHHHHHHH DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SS IVE BROKE DOWN TO UPGRADE THIS SET!

1/3 is good atm...

Edit: Item upgraded Vengeful Signet (+5) -> Good Vengeful Signet !

Straight after my moan Tongue Im sorry rng i take it all back, i love you :/

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-23-2011 11:33.

11-23-2011 11:20 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Hell-Shadow

images/avatars/avatar-1013.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i can never get anything right none likes me here i should leave Frown

11-23-2011 15:43 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item Vengeful Amulet (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

50%... Billshut is it, just spanked 12 lifestone and however many BS it took to get back to normal +5 to finish up with Vengeful Amulet (+5)

11-23-2011 16:07 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Well that's Me screwed.
looks like I will be off soon Frown

Before patch 9350 HIT POINTS
After patch 7055 HIT POINTS

And whoever has the hit point records do not have to worry about losing them.
EDIT
Damn this new patch has been nothing but bad for Me .
no successful quests one failed expo and a lot more loses in ambushes .Character now going into delete mode.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 11-23-2011 19:33.

11-23-2011 16:26 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i can never get anything right none likes me here i should leave Frown

i agree, leave. You make me angry, spamming the boards with your crap for post count.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-23-2011 23:21 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

"Peace and quiet, what a boring journey." First few quests ended in this, fair enough...

About 20+ quests later...

"Peace and quiet, what a boring journey."

Not once did I even get the damn quest...

WTF!?

11-23-2011 23:22 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

Clan messages Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It pisses me off that communication with in the clan is limited and l know it changes with premium and some will say use chat rooms but from my point of view l should NOT have to...... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

there l can rest now!
11-24-2011 01:41 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

A mate of mine gets his drink spiked by a load of guys on his football team. They bugger off wherever, he passes out in a driveway. Me and two other friends spend the evening sprinting to catch an ambulance that overshot us and otherwise having a stressful evening as one of the group becomes hospitalised. Find the guy who did it whose defence was "Well you should have been looking after him." It's my fault you spiked your team-mate's drink? The police are now involved. This was a great way to celebrate our first term exam results...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-24-2011 02:40 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

images/avatars/avatar-1013.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2011

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow

i agree, leave. You make me angry, spamming the boards with your crap for post count.

Yeah im really sorry thats not gonna happen again ive talked to mortis

11-24-2011 03:05 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

24 quests, 24 peaceful and boring journeys. This server event would be amazing if I could start passing quests...

EZLN

11-24-2011 15:20 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
24 quests, 24 peaceful and boring journeys. This server event would be amazing if I could start passing quests...

I feel your pain... Frown And after 30 quests, got it ONCE, but failed it... Guess I'll try again in another 30 quests Frown Crying

11-24-2011 17:05 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

i don't know if you realize that... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we will be able to use evolution only after 4 months Big Grin

i have slight over 2 ears in this game and 4606 attacks ~165 attacks per month, because for a single full evolution you need 1000 points, this is 6 months (with premium this is 4 months)

FK... 6 months of only gold arena and maximum Golem expos...

Edit:
Before ACT III:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=09283089af
Agility - 161
Perception - 103
HP - 8154
and after:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e639fa4491
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d3bd199faa
look at Gold agility...
Agility - 297
Perception - 141
HP - 11280
Edit: Put stats because messages are deleted automatically

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 12-03-2011 14:45.

11-24-2011 19:29 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Still haven't passed one easy quest in A3, i swear if things get any more peaceful and quiet somone's going to die.
11-25-2011 10:44 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

peace and quiet what a stupid game!
11-25-2011 14:05 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

At this rate I might finish easy tasks before the second coming...

EZLN

11-25-2011 23:00 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

One part crucial to my light of ds merhe and guess who says he wants it ploper.

What chance do i have :-(

11-26-2011 01:00 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

lol nice name dropping Tongue

First drop i get thats above +5 and its a damn Good Murderous Knife of Suicide (+1)... Minus the prefix and suffix

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=760f793122

...taking the clucking biscuit

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-26-2011 19:46.

11-26-2011 19:39 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
lol nice name dropping Tongue

First drop i get thats above +5 and its a damn Good Murderous Knife of Suicide (+1)... Minus the prefix and suffix

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=760f793122

...taking the clucking biscuit

lol he let me get it.

i hate expos nuff said

11-26-2011 19:52 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

Getting So Fed Up Of Reading Stupid Spammy Posts, And People That Keep Typing Like This, Go Die!

11-28-2011 13:21 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

^^^^^^^^^ Hahahahah Smile Thats Mee I Guess Because im The Only One What Doe's That XD

And :/ Why Do Non of My Attacks Gooo Through Bw Don;t Like Me Todayy

11-28-2011 14:18 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Skip to 1:36

The part at 1:36 describes how I feel about how strong mobs are... Mad Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 11-28-2011 22:08.

11-28-2011 22:07 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRR At My little bro having to go to hospital Frown

Get well soon brother .

11-30-2011 00:17 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Oh no, i lost all my SS and MS and i broke my Good Legendary Sniper Rifle +5 in a failed merge attempt Wink
11-30-2011 13:09 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Skip to 1:36

The part at 1:36 describes how I feel about how strong mobs are... Mad Frown

LMAO To That Video Lool Also =/ I Feel The Same Aspesh About KOTH WTF Is That All About Like =/

11-30-2011 15:03 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr gun downgraded from good +5 to good i hate this upgradeing system :@

keep it clean or face my wrath, popeye2k8

12-01-2011 20:45 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr gun downgraded from good +5 to good i hate this upgradeing system :@

If you cant afford to replace it dont risk it Smile

I learnt my lesson about a year ago Big Grin

........WTF is with all of the 90%'s... i used to use all 16 attacks a day and pass 14 of them... 1 week has passed i now have 35 evo points :/

FUUUUUUUUUUU

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-01-2011 22:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2

If you cant afford to replace it dont risk it Smile

I learnt my lesson about a year ago Big Grin

........WTF is with all of the 90%'s... i used to use all 16 attacks a day and pass 14 of them... 1 week has passed i now have 35 evo points :/

FUUUUUUUUUUU

True para Smile wont do that again I have my good semi +5

12-02-2011 04:51 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d8666b0790

I'm reasonably annoyed right now.

EZLN

12-02-2011 16:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I hate this bloody game All I get now with the new patch Is farmed constantly and unending boring journeys .
Expos are failing as usual so no progression.
The only reason I am still playing is I paid for premium Frown

12-02-2011 21:15 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

im more drunk than a drunk thing and ive got work in 8 hours... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12-02-2011 23:32 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Just my luck..............which is painfully ironic, that the +50 Luck should start JUST as I finished my 24th quest......

12-03-2011 00:04 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

I cleared my firstt King of the hill, slums. No fails. Here my enchantment. No comment!
Legendary Perfect Deadly Cape of the Assassin* (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 14
Effects: REPUTATION +19, AGILITY +32, TOUGHNESS +3, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, all weapons damage +25, APPEARANCE +10, additional 1 attacks with every weapon
Requirements: LEVEL: 76 (107), STRENGTH: 64 (89), AGILITY: 51 (71), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 212 875 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1397, Mana 4494
12-03-2011 01:10 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

Act 3I cleared my firstt King of the hill, slums. No fails. Here my enchantment.
WTF !!!no comment!

Legendary Perfect Deadly Cape of the Assassin* (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 14
Effects: REPUTATION +19, AGILITY +32, TOUGHNESS +3, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, all weapons damage +25, APPEARANCE +10, additional 1 attacks with every weapon
Requirements: LEVEL: 76 (107), STRENGTH: 64 (89), AGILITY: 51 (71), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 212 875 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1397, Mana 4494

Sorry for doubleposting, I miscliked! Plese delete one!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 12-03-2011 01:14.

12-03-2011 01:13 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

14 attempts at my Appearance pilg that i might add i have 88 luck for with this event and 9 of them have been the damn Wolven King task so i go equipped for the Wolven King and i get the damn quest every time!

WTF am i doing somet wrong or what

12-03-2011 13:17 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
smierc
Double Ace

You gain 28 experience pts and 192 litres of blood. During the quest the following items were found: Agile Thunderfist (+2), Thunderfist of Suicide (+1).
GO DIE RNG, Y U TROLL ME???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 12-03-2011 13:43.

12-03-2011 13:42 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Boring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

start 10 easy quest 6 failed...

I love my 81 Luck

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b71098ba75
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b0558b9956
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=07c65b0084
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cd3b4cb26b
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=222d76b0f2
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=87646d918c

And best item i find - short bow +1...

12-03-2011 14:40 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

EVOLUTION PTS: 99
Remaining attacks: 0 / 16(new attack available in 1:06:11)

I failed the last one on 90%...

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 12-03-2011 15:24.

12-03-2011 15:24 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Can I have a new brain please My one keeps forgetting to change out of quest gear so I throw resources away when I need them for My expo.

12-03-2011 15:38 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=95184dc645
GAHHH!

EZLN

12-03-2011 17:06 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
miko

Registration Date: 06-02-2009

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im trying to do act 2 intel pilgrim on 46%(the highest i got it yet) but only 1 of of 5 doesnt show this
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8a9e89679d
12-03-2011 17:52 miko is offline Search for Posts by miko Add miko to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 48 49 [50] 51 52 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH