Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » So, what happened to the IRC channel? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So, what happened to the IRC channel?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

So, what happened to the IRC channel? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

#bloodwars-uk appears to be dropped on Quakenet. So like...s'happened?
11-30-2011 14:29 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess it was under used, Aud. Welcome back, btw. Smile

11-30-2011 14:34 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by AudatiousTitan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I appears as the channel has been changed bloodwars.uk

Also hai, sup?
11-30-2011 14:36 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Not much. How've you been? Smile
Hardly anyone's on now. :/

11-30-2011 14:55 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Yeah i noticed. Place is completely dead. Mostly new ops as well. Shame things kinda died.
11-30-2011 14:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

blimey not you again Wink

irc is deader than a dodo haha has been for a while from what ive seen

hows life iirc?

11-30-2011 18:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Alot of big players have left recently

Correct me if im wrong but hasnt Chopski also left/deleted? Cant find his character anywhere

11-30-2011 19:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
blimey not you again Wink

irc is deader than a dodo haha has been for a while from what ive seen

hows life iirc?

Not bad, moved, got a new job etc... Doing well. How's yourself?
11-30-2011 19:50 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

gah i meant irl sorry it had been a looong day already.

oh sweet, hows the music coming along these days?

new job, new car and things looking up Smile

11-30-2011 22:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
gah i meant irl sorry it had been a looong day already.

oh sweet, hows the music coming along these days?

new job, new car and things looking up Smile

Oh sweet. The music is coming along pretty well, I've gotten a lot better.

How've things been around here? been a looooooooong time
11-30-2011 22:48 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

welcome back aud ya big noob :p

irc died horribly :p

but then again when was it ever full lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-30-2011 23:45 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

It used to be relatively busy ... and somewhat drama infested at times lulz
11-30-2011 23:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
It used to be relatively busy ... and somewhat drama infested at times lulz

lulz, teh liger is right. welcome back anyway audrian <3

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-01-2011 02:48 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Cheers x3 What's all this craic with evolution points?
12-01-2011 13:29 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

something they brought in with act 3. use evolution points to buy evolutions in training Wink

12-01-2011 14:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
something they brought in with act 3. use evolution points to buy evolutions in training Wink

I see...gunna take me a while to get used to the new stuff lol
12-01-2011 15:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

Yeah, just read all the threads about Act III: everything that has been added/will be added in later patches is there. The tutorial should be updated soon too Aud, so that'll help you out.

12-01-2011 15:42 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » So, what happened to the IRC channel?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH