Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Lvl 68 gunman cursed one » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lvl 68 gunman cursed one 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Lvl 68 gunman cursed one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with a lot of potential Big Grin

due to recently getting a full time teaching post and not having enough time on here to play I am giving my account away

My character is not in Act 3 yet but has the option to do so

http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=76498

5× 91 - 117 Legendary Good Uzi (+3)
5× 120 - 130 Legendary Perfect Glock (+1)

DEFENCE 37
STRENGTH 47
AGILITY 58
TOUGHNESS 48
APPEARANCE 61
CHARISMA 40
REPUTATION 55
PERCEPTION 81
INTELLIGENCE 40
KNOWLEDGE 66
The Gunman
Required weapon
two one-handed guns

tattoo 5/5/5/3

Stones to play with

BS = 21
HS= 4
LS = 1
MS = 7
SS = 3

Armoury = I have a lot of good gear in my armoury that would not require you to start from scratch as a gunman, i also have saved sets with rep gear, expo geardefense (if you still want to use crystal of bloodsucker or friendly of ancestors etc)

I have a complete

good/+5 runic set with luck jewels
good +1 titanium set (amulets and 2 x bracelets)
2 x friendly of the ancestors
1 x mystic of conqueror
deadly set without surfix

Requirements from you ;D

Now I have played BW since the beginning under 2 names and I maintain that I have never once annoyed anyone or played selfishely or gone out to harm others game play. A few people post on these forum trading accounts daily and ruining the name of the previous character which is not what I want. I have put a lot of time and money into this character so I want some one who is original and actually genuine to take over this account Big Grin

Either post here on pm on here up to you

All the best

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-30-2011 20:56 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
NEW_FURY

Registration Date: 08-06-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SAN

RE: Lvl 68 gunman cursed one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i wanna get account im old SenseI plyer and was playing on NotToEasy too as gunner i know a lot about game so if you give it to me i do my best to get it higher and higher
11-30-2011 21:16 NEW_FURY is offline Search for Posts by NEW_FURY Add NEW_FURY to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<-- Able To take Account And Give Mine Away I have Been Playing The Game a Few Years Also XD Alsoo Thats Your Ref Link Not Profile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 11-30-2011 22:24.

11-30-2011 22:19 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

audatioustitan is looking for an account. he would be a good choice imo, experienced and knows the game alot better than these account hoppers. might be worth pm'ing him.

11-30-2011 22:40 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
audatioustitan is looking for an account. he would be a good choice imo, experienced and knows the game alot better than these account hoppers. might be worth pm'ing him.

Im Not And Account Hopper Lol But Yeahh id Rather It Goo Too Him Then Me XD

11-30-2011 22:41 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Oh wow, it's Kralen. Didn't know you were still playing. I'd gladly take that account off your hands if you're willing x3
11-30-2011 22:55 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen

had a lot of interest but decided to give details to Audatioustitan via pm. All the best mate

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-01-2011 00:38 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Lvl 68 gunman cursed one

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH