Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Cursed One Gangster » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cursed One Gangster
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jaina

Registration Date: 04-01-2009

Cursed One Gangster Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm Cursed One Gangster. The problem I'm having is that no matter what, I can't really find my niche. In expo's I'm usually one of, if not the, lowest damage dealers. I got some really nice gear, but it's just not being used to its full capacity in my eyes. Especially the King of the Hill feature is absolutely kicking my ass right now, I don't know if it's just me that's going through so much crap with it or others too.

So, dear boards, if you have any advice, please help. I'm willing to take any and all advice possible right now.

These are my base stats:

STRENGTH 47
AGILITY 44
TOUGHNESS 41
APPEARANCE 43
CHARISMA 41
REPUTATION 42
PERCEPTION 44
INTELLIGENCE 43
KNOWLEDGE 45

Edit: Forgot my gear

Deadly bandanna of precog +5
Hunter's vest +5
Short kilt of shepherd +5
Leg. Good Magnum
Leg. G+2 Scorpio
Titanium Amulet +5
Ring of Concentration G+0
Bracelet of Youth G+3

I don't have the stones to upgrade my gear atm... but I will once I do

Other noteworthy stuff:

Good Deadly Shorts (+3)
Good Deadly Cape (+3)
Full Titanium Set at +5

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Jaina: 12-07-2011 16:37.

12-07-2011 16:27 Jaina is offline Search for Posts by Jaina Add Jaina to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a34b1627bf

this shows a main problem damage.

i would swap out the hunters for xxx of death sower for damage and also try and get p+1 cape kilt and bandanna.

12-07-2011 16:36 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol That Be One of Your Main Reasons Why Then Your Level 73 And Hardly Any of Your Items are Above +5 Also The Hunter's Vest Take's Away Chance Crit Hit And Things Away For Guns id Suggest Changing It To Somthing With More Agility Also Shorts Are Fine if Yu Get Them High Enough Same With The Rest Of Your Stuff

Also As Tolly Said Yeah Try For A Kilt For Extra Damage And Things

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 12-07-2011 16:45.

12-07-2011 16:38 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Cursed One Gangster Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as a cursed one gangster you shud be doing fine with dmg, you will need to show your gear in order for people to see where you might be going wrong

stats wise build up your strength and know as main stats to upgrade

i had a cursed one gunman and my damage was pretty amazing and i dont see why yours cant be aswel

my set up was

good bandana of shephard +5
cape of orchid +4
good amulet of pilgrim+1
good ring of wisdom+1
good signet of the bat
good kilt of shephard +2
leg perfect glock +1
leg good uzi +3

hitting was not an issue because of perc being around 100 (aswel as the 27% to hit and extra 10 perc gathered from race trait), and i always used scorpid venom in expos and ambushes

I could crit for 170-180 which is not to bad for a lvl 66 gunman without p+1 gear or solar

EDIT = okay just saw your spy report, cursed one ganster will not rely on crit so hunter is fine or you could swap that for deathsower or orchid which ever you prefer.

buy another bandana and keep the deadly of precog for higher levels, you are preventing yourself from maxing your damage so you can wear it.

with another bandana you can equip know items like i have. After that I would also upgrade your leg weapons as far as you can go

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 12-07-2011 16:48.

12-07-2011 16:43 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
tolly

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
The Hunter's Vest Take's Away Chance To Hit

no it doesn't Hunter`s Vest (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 20
Effects: PERCEPTION +11, KNOWLEDGE +14, chance for critical hit with guns -29 %, chance to hit with melee weapons -22
Requirements: LEVEL: 36 (39), STRENGTH: 35 (3Cool , AGILITY: 21 (22), TOUGHNESS: 17 (1Cool
Value: 28 175 Lgo
Value: Nanites 106, Mana 451

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tolly: 12-07-2011 16:45.

12-07-2011 16:43 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Edited Also I Got Mixed Up Smile They Noo What I Mean XD

12-07-2011 16:45 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
tolly

gangsters do not care about crits as they go for pure damage.

12-07-2011 16:46 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Jaina

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jaina

Fair enough, my gear sucks.

The hunter's vest I'm wearing for the perception boost. Which, if I remember correctly, increases my chance to hit and my speed in a fight.

The problem in my eyes, is that in KoH I'm to slow to hit anything before dying. Same with expo's.

Will increasing my perception remedy that? Am I completely misguided and should I start over? I'm not saying I will, it's just one of the thoughts that come to mind when nothing goes right.

12-07-2011 16:47 Jaina is offline Search for Posts by Jaina Add Jaina to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by tolly
gangsters do not care about crits as they go for pure damage.

Yes But With Crit Hits They Will Do PURE DMG =/ Logic Lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 12-07-2011 16:48.

12-07-2011 16:48 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
tolly

if you need perception try and get a bandanna of preco. at good +5.

this guy is a good gangster.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c7db5d20b9

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tolly: 12-07-2011 16:51.

12-07-2011 16:49 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Perception Is There Problems Its Hitting And Moving They need More Agility To Move And Dodge And Hit More With a Cape Elvish or Flexable off Asssassin That Will Help Alot More The The Hunter's

Good Mask of Precognition (+5)
Good Light Suit of the Assassin (+3)
Titanium Tie (+5)
Good Ring of the Bat (+5)
Good Ring of the Bat (+3)
Good Velvet Shorts of the Shepherd (+2)
Legendary Good Uzi (+1)
Legendary Good Uzi (+2)

My Equpiment Is Around The Same And Im Doing Fine Appart From Very High Expo's

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 12-07-2011 16:52.

12-07-2011 16:51 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

yes who doesnt love to crit? logic yes ;D

K of H is everyone problem at the moment gunners will always but the worst off in them

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-07-2011 16:52 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Jaina

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jaina

I've decided to start over or trade my account with someone else.

Thank you all for the advice, it'll be of great benefit with my new character.

12-07-2011 17:39 Jaina is offline Search for Posts by Jaina Add Jaina to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by tolly
if you need perception try and get a bandanna of preco. at good +5.

this guy is a good gangster.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c7db5d20b9

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7c8f2b3124

I drew with him and i was in rep kit

Ive changed my mind about critical, i want a P+1 Elvish Cape of the Deathshower/Assassin

Dodge AND almost 25% critical would be an amazing combo

Personally im working on a Bloody of xxx set as at G+5 it gives +20 perc bonus as i myself also struggle with getting high perc as i want to take advantage of being able to get items with nice defence also the added +hp regen per shot is going to be sweet

Low perc mobs are easy to deal damage on for little stones, imagine what alot of stones could do Tongue

Golem:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=927e57baee

Items used:
Deadly Mask of the Shepherd (+4)
Deadly Shirt (+5)
Good Amulet of the Pilgrim
Ring of Wisdom (+5)
Signet of Wisdom (+5)
Deadly Shorts (+5)
Legendary Good Beretta (+5)
Legendary Perfect Glock (+1)

:Again on the cheap i can hit high perc mobs Tongue

Noble:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=527c0ebef9

Items used:
Good Circlet of Precognition (+1)
Cape of Speed (+5)
Good Amulet of the Pilgrim
Bracelet of the Bat (+5)
Ring of Wisdom (+5)
Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+2)
Legendary Good Beretta (+5)
Legendary Perfect Glock (+1)

Im not to worried about being able to use better gear yet as these are working sufficiently an by the time i finish my bloody of xxx set ill be able to equip it lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 12-07-2011 18:13.

12-07-2011 18:05 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Jaina
I've decided to start over or trade my account with someone else.

Thank you all for the advice, it'll be of great benefit with my new character.

why exchange your character, you have got some good stuff there.

change tattoo instaed, give up the gangster life

get all your PoP back and hit the gunman trail

starting deadly sets all ready in place, and ok you might need a few more stones for tatts, but what are clan mates for, few expos they will soon be collected Smile

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 12-08-2011 01:23.

12-07-2011 22:43 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Cursed One Gangster

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH