Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » invalid auction question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page invalid auction question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

invalid auction question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when an auction is deemed invalid after being reported how can you find out the reason for it?

eg.

The auction has been recognised by the operator as invalid.
Reason: *item here*.
Within 48h, the operator will give the stones from the invalid auction back to the buyer, based on the market price of the item.

obviously i reported my auction after getting a lot for an item that wasn't worth as much as that, but given the amount of bids on it i figured it was just a bidding war that got out of hand (there were 17 bids on the item) rather than someone dumping stones.

anyway i'd like to know who to contact in regards to finding out the reason why the decision was made the way it was

at the moment it feels like i'm being punished for reporting something to be on the safe side. There is no way it was pushing since i did not tell anyone i found the item in question let alone that i was selling it. Wasn't multi-accounts either since i don't have anyone elses login details and nobody else has mine. I simply reported it because i've seen people get banned for someone else dumping stones onto an item when they quit.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Waaaaaaaaambulance: 12-09-2011 14:59.

12-09-2011 14:48 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » invalid auction question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH