Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » its been an honor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page its been an honor 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

its been an honor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but its time to say goodbye.

been playing for three years now and ive "met" alot of people from all over the world and with all sorts of different backgrounds, each interesting in their own way.

nowadays i lack the time to play really. work is quite demanding and i have to prioritise.

there would be waayyy too many people to name individually, but id like to thank everyone from Boot Camp and Source, new and old, for being 2 excellent clans with great members willing to help others out. even a noob like me Big Grin and of course the people ive had a good banter with ever since i started.

heh, sod it im useless at goodbyes, so ill end this with......

i wish each and every one of you the greatest success and joy in all you aspire to achieve.

and......

Happy Hunting Big Grin

12-10-2011 00:30 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: its been an honor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown

wth duude your leaving us at x-mass time :x

NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe been a pleasure "playing" with you pops...all the best m8

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-10-2011 00:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Popeye Im sorry for all the things Ive sent to you about spam and the warnings but now your going I feel quite bad and sad in a way i know I shouldent of said all those things but I hope you forgive me and fairwell on the outside Smile

Now who's gonna keep track of me :S

12-10-2011 00:37 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh, and who could forget ba al eh? legend Big Grin

and hell shadow, you havent met the real evangelion yet Wink

he is more than a match for any amount of spam you can type

12-10-2011 00:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Au revoir Popeye!

Good luck and all the best for the future Smile

12-10-2011 00:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
heh, and who could forget ba al eh? legend Big Grin

and hell shadow, you havent met the real evangelion yet Wink

he is more than a match for any amount of spam you can type

Fair does don't tend to look who's online well maybe I will learn on what's happend I'm truely sorryy and again all the best on the outside Smile

12-10-2011 00:43 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

All The Best Irl Pops Smile Take Care

12-10-2011 01:12 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Goodbye pops mate, thanks a lot for all your help while I was in Boot Camp

I hope RL treats you well Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-10-2011 08:24 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Keilerian

Registration Date: 03-20-2011

Lady Lorena and I shall miss you pops.
Who else would jump in to help us little ones get xp for expos?

Just remember one thing before leaving: RL isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Hugs and Kisses sweetie,

Mistress Corelian
12-10-2011 14:52 Keilerian is offline Search for Posts by Keilerian Add Keilerian to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009

Sad to see another great go. Good luck in RL mate Smile

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-10-2011 15:06 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

thanks guys.

ive just got to the point irl where ive got too many things to do to have time.

new job, loads of career prospects and dont even have time to go for a pint much let alone play bw too.

unfortunately thats what happens when you try to move up in the world.

il probably pop in once in a while to say hey, and my character will be there without any eq just for the lowbies for free exp so feel free.

12-10-2011 15:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

au revouir cyclops, you'll be missed!

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-10-2011 16:26 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

just when i got back to the game you leave Frown

anotherone to add to my ingame sig ill miss ya man right back from the old days

belfagor and you running boot camp and BC-R Smile

good luck and shiz man

12-10-2011 16:28 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

lol cheers gt and agresiel

btw, just thought id reply to numerous pm's right here....

MY ACCOUNT IS NOT UP FOR GRABS. DO NOT ASK FOR IT.

now thats that one cleared up

12-10-2011 16:36 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

take care dude

weve had our differences in the past but we used to have some funny chats on msn back in the day as well

best of luck with the job and everything in rl

youll be missed dude

another true legend gone

IGN: acidic shots
12-10-2011 16:48 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Could tell this was gonna happen, it was just a question of when

No doubt ill catch you on msn some time for more random drunkness... mainly the drunkness will be on my side lol

Cya round fella

12-12-2011 18:46 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

sad to see u go buddy Frown gl in RL...all the best
12-12-2011 19:21 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » its been an honor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH