Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » extending premium via SMS (U.S.) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page extending premium via SMS (U.S.)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

extending premium via SMS (U.S.) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:
Problem description:
To extend Premium Account through SMS you have to send a SMS with the phrase:
PASS
(case doesn't matter), to:
(don't know if i'm allowed to display that #)

i did that ...waited over 30 mins for a code ...didn't receive 1 ...

What should you do if you don't receive a SMS? The SMS with code is sent most often within 15 minutes. If you don't receive the SMS with code within 24h please contact us through [Contact form].

i did that next ...filled out the reclamation form of SMS payments provider ...and sent an e-mail to Szeszej ...received 2 e-mails from allopass.com, 1 confirmation e-mail & the other stating there's no entry in their database from my telephone number

so my question is ...and this may be a stupid question ...do i have to add a "1" in front of my number when filling out the form?

i think 1 is my country's code or something ...

edit: also, on that form it's asking for a Shortcode* ...um what is a shortcode? i entered the 5-digit code that i sent in the text ...

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-14-2011 17:07.

12-14-2011 17:04 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EDIT: ignore me, wrong country Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 12-14-2011 17:57.

12-14-2011 17:57 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You have on Your phone 4G option? Becouse it's possible that Your SMS didn't come...

My advice - use another option to get a premium Tongue

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-14-2011 22:18 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Son of Sin

dang, really? okay ...thanks TwoSwords

12-14-2011 23:55 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

In the UK they only take the cost of premium out when you receive the text with your code in it.

This has happened to me a few times and if ifter an hour or so I have not received my code I just send another text 0_o

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-15-2011 00:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Son of Sin

different phones & services ... same message ...

"Message failed. Shortcode may have expired or shortcode texting may be blocked on your account. Msg 1051"

now i know what shortcode is but don't understand why it's blocked ...anyway, thanks for the info guys ...thread can be closed

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-15-2011 15:27.

12-15-2011 15:26 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

I think you should contact your GSM operator, maybe you have premium services blocked by default.

If allopass states that they don't have sms from your number, it means that your gsm operator didn't even deliver this sms.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

12-20-2011 09:39 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » extending premium via SMS (U.S.)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH