Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » R.I.P Kim Jong Il » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page R.I.P Kim Jong Il
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

R.I.P Kim Jong Il Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the world will be so ronery without him, poor kim jong felt rike a bird in a rage, our thoughts will forever be with you, rest in peace.
Kim Jong Il 16 February 1941 - 17 December 2011.
Forever in our hearts and minds.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-19-2011 13:04 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

</3 My heart is broken because Kim Jong Il was my favourite political leader on this planet.

Never again will I laugh as much as I did when reading his speeches.
12-19-2011 13:29 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL, it's ok, we now have Kim Jong-eun to carry on the ronery madness.
According to most reports (erm, not sure just how accurate/unbias they are), they've got double figure nuclear capacity & still building; so somewhere on the planet can look forward to pleasant nuclear winter at some point. Big Grin

Did anyone listen to Rob Newman's 'Apocolyso Now' tour on the BBC recently? It was a re-run from 4xtra, he toured it in 2005 (I think - my memory ain't what it used to be), but it is as funny as duck & brilliantly historically accurate / cynical / satirical. Smile

Here's a good list of his stuff on U-tube:
Newman

Children pay attention - he is talking about "real" history; not the stuff you get taught in school! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-19-2011 13:42 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-19-2011 23:39 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » R.I.P Kim Jong Il

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH