Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) 25 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.16
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5) -> Perfect Shuriken of Reaction !

rng is with me today

12-05-2011 17:05 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Splinted Shorts of the Smuggler (+5) -> Perfect Splinted Shorts of the Smuggler !

:/

no idea why ...

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-09-2011 15:40 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

Item upgraded Legendary Good Light Cape of the Death Sower (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Light Cape of the Death Sower !

now the merge part to perfect and i'll crush you all haha ;p
12-18-2011 17:00 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of the Smuggler (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Shorts of the Smuggler !

after my bloody shorts of night failed to go to normal +2 4 times 0_o

quote:

Smile

12-18-2011 17:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges.

We just completed the Chapel, and i thought I'd have a go... first time! Smile

12-20-2011 00:21 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

Point of Discussion: Is it still classified as a lucky upgrade given the effects on the chapel?

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-20-2011 10:00 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
Point of Discussion: Is it still classified as a lucky upgrade given the effects on the chapel?

yes but not quite as lucky as getting it to perfect without the chapel Smile

same as getting it to good Smile

quote:

Smile

12-20-2011 10:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

so it's still classified as a SELF-CENSORING FTW miracle?

OT:
Item upgraded Club (+5) -> Good Club !
Item upgraded Good Club -> Good Club (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Club (+1) -> Good Club (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Club (+2) -> Good Club (+3) !

i ran out of stones, i want my P+3 club for ambushes Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 12-20-2011 10:23.

12-20-2011 10:16 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

Glad it counts...

OT
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed -> Good Cape of Speed (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed (+1) -> Good Cape of Speed (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed (+2) -> Good Cape of Speed (+3) !

ran out of stones... getting there!

12-21-2011 14:35 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

with chapel upgraded two capes of speed from gd+5 to perfect first time Tongue

now i got p+1 cape of speed.. thank u chapel Tongue
12-22-2011 20:41 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
with chapel upgraded two capes of speed from gd+5 to perfect first time Tongue

now i got p+1 cape of speed.. thank u chapel Tongue

YOU SPAWNY MOTHER******

IGN: acidic shots
12-22-2011 21:45 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

got some stones decided to play, tonight all after each other, but not in this order;

Good chain of accurracy (+1) -> Good chain of accurracy (+2)

Good chain of accurracy (+2) -> Good chain of accurracy (+3)

Good ring of youth -> Good ring of youth (+1)

Good ring of youth (+1) -> Good ring of youth (+2)

Item upgraded Good Cap of Adrenaline (+5) -> Perfect Cap of Adrenaline !

5 all together, after iv been up and down on ring and chain for weeks, 1 ugrade then the fail, or just straight fail from +5

and the cap was a nike job (just do it) Tongue

another 2, 20 mins after last;

Good chain of accuracy (+3) -> Good chain of accuracy (+4)

Good chain of accuracy (+4) -> Good chain of accuracy (+5)

damn tonight is a good night for upgrades, wish i had more stones Pleased

Shocked just flippin relised, i can not wear the chain, 3 charisma short hahahahaha

oh well that wont take long

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 12-23-2011 02:58.

12-23-2011 02:19 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

failed all my quests today on 70%... decided to try an upgrade

Item upgraded Good Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+5) -> Perfect Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer !

thats 3 perfect upgrades working on the first try in a week... no chapel yet either 0_o

quote:

Smile

12-23-2011 12:25 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

Item upgraded Good Runic Shirt of the Thief (+5) -> Perfect Runic Shirt of the Thief !

Herro chapel =3

12-23-2011 19:50 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

with chapel 3 upgrades no fails

Good Hunter`s Cape of the Cobra (+5) -> Perfect Hunter`s Cape of the Cobra !

Good Flexible Cape of the Assassin (+5) -> Perfect Flexible Cape of the Assassin !

Good Titanium Ring of Wisdom (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Ring of Wisdom !

my luck holds
Good Flexible Kilt of the sun +4 to +5 then to this
Perfect Flexible Kilt of the Sun

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 12-24-2011 10:32.

12-24-2011 00:14 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Item upgraded Good Chain of Accuracy (+5) -> Perfect Chain of Accuracy !

3rd time lucky Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-24-2011 11:52 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Chapel + 1 Lifestone = 1x Legendary Perfect Beretta Smile

And jus done this G+5 Bandanna of the Shep to Perfect

Edit 29/12/11:
Got bored, 0 fails Smile
Item upgraded Cape of Speed (+5) -> Good Cape of Speed !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed -> Good Cape of Speed (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed (+1) -> Good Cape of Speed (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed (+2) -> Good Cape of Speed (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed (+3) -> Good Cape of Speed (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed (+4) -> Good Cape of Speed (+5) !

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 12-29-2011 14:02.

12-24-2011 15:48 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

Purchased at G+2... failed... failed... failed... and theeeeeeeeeeen...

Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+1) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+2) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+3) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+4) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+5) !

Ritual is pointless no?

(Ps - Sorry for multipost, didnt pay any attention to who was before(me))

Edit:
Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Desert Eagle !

Tongue

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-04-2012 22:42.

01-04-2012 18:18 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Bullet-proof Bandanna of the Shepherd (+4) -> Good Bullet-proof Bandanna of the Shepherd (+5) !

Item upgraded Good Flexible Cape of the Apprentice (+4) -> Good Flexible Cape of the Apprentice (+5) !

Now 2 cape's to go and 3 bandanna's

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-05-2012 23:36 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: D.B.

Item upgraded Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+3) -> Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+4) -> Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+5) !

Item Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

let's try again

Item upgraded Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+2) -> Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+3) -> Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+4) -> Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+5) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Kilt of the Rogue (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Kilt of the Rogue !

yeah, hm, why not upgrade again?

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Kilt of the Rogue -> Legendary Perfect Kilt of the Rogue (+1) !

Smile
you'll see it today

and some others upgrades

Item upgraded Good Bracelet of Youth (+1) -> Good Bracelet of Youth (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Bracelet of Youth (+2) -> Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Bracelet of Youth (+3) -> Good Bracelet of Youth (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Bracelet of Youth (+4) -> Good Bracelet of Youth (+5) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Radiating Scythe (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Radiating Scythe !

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by karazek: 01-06-2012 15:00.

01-06-2012 13:11 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Legendary Mp5k (+5) -> Legendary Good Mp5k !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Mp5k -> Legendary Good Mp5k (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Mp5k (+1) -> Legendary Good Mp5k (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Mp5k (+2) -> Legendary Good Mp5k (+3) !

Need a few more knowledge otherwise id of gone for G+5 Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-07-2012 10:55.

01-07-2012 10:54 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009

Item upgraded Good Field Cape of the Death Sower (+5) -> Perfect Field Cape of the Death Sower !

Item upgraded Perfect Field Cape of the Death Sower -> Perfect Field Cape of the Death Sower (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Titanium Ring of Accuracy (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Ring of Accuracy !

Item upgraded Good Titanium Ring of Accuracy (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Ring of Accuracy !

Item upgraded Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Tie of Accuracy !

cost: ~10ss destroyed + some small stones, but still cheaper than neutrals and ritual Tongue

01-07-2012 17:13 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

Item upgraded Good Vest of the Death Sower -> Good Vest of the Death Sower (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of the Death Sower (+1) -> Good Vest of the Death Sower (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of the Death Sower (+2) -> Good Vest of the Death Sower (+3) !

Hey, it's lucky for me Wink And saves me having to buy a new Vest of Deathsower Smile

01-07-2012 19:58 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

Item upgraded Chain of Luck (+5) -> Good Chain of Luck !

Then it's only upgrade to g, g+1 some fails, so i look what i made:

6 ls and 15 hs lost

let's try again

Item upgraded Chain of Luck (+5) -> Good Chain of Luck !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Luck (+1) -> Good Chain of Luck (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Luck (+2) -> Good Chain of Luck (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Luck (+3) -> Good Chain of Luck (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Luck (+4) -> Good Chain of Luck (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Luck (+5) -> Perfect Chain of Luck !

enter cli click is helpful

01-07-2012 22:28 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Light Cape of the Assassin (+4)

Item upgraded Light Cape of the Assassin (+4) -> Light Cape of the Assassim (+5) !

Nothing special, right?

Item upgraded Light Cape of the Assassin (+5) -> Good Light Cape of the Assassin !
Item upgraded Good Light Cape of the Assassin -> Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+1) -> Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+2) -> Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+3) -> Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+4) -> Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+5) !

I'm not going any higher without merges. Don't trust RNG. >.>

Good Light Cape of the Assassin (+5)

Armour
Defence: 6
Effects: REPUTATION +17, AGILITY +44, TOUGHNESS +17, chance for critical hit +12 %, item defence -2, all weapons damage +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 80 (95), STRENGTH: 36 (42), AGILITY: 63 (74)
Value: 26 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 755, Mana 1913

01-09-2012 22:34 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

woooohoooo

Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Glock !

tried to perfect +1and sucess

Edit

Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock -> Legendary Good Glock (+1) ! Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+1) -> Legendary Good Glock (+2) ! Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+2) -> Legendary Good Glock (+3) ! Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+3) -> Legendary Good Glock (+4) ! Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+4) -> Legendary Good Glock (+5) !

then to perfect then to perfect +1 :-D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scotland The Brave.: 01-11-2012 18:15.

01-10-2012 00:52 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

after 15 ls and more hs wasted

Item Titanium Signet of Youth (+5) -> Good Titanium Signet of Youth !
Item Good Titanium Signet of Youth -> Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+1) !
Item Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+1) -> Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+2) !
Item Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+2) -> Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+3) !
Item Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+3) -> Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+4) !
Item Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+4) -> Good Titanium Signet of Youth (+5) !

and completely don't thinking about why i wanted to upgrade these items, Tongue

Item upgraded Perfect Shorts of the Strongman -> Perfect Shorts of the Strongman (+1) !

Item upgraded Perfect Chain of Luck -> Perfect Chain of Luck (+1) !

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by karazek: 01-12-2012 20:22.

01-12-2012 17:55 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Item upgraded Good Bloody Cape of the Strongman (+4) -> Good Bloody Cape of the Strongman (+5) !

Finally

01-12-2012 18:45 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Failed for good twice then...

Item upgraded Legendary Scorpio (+5) -> Legendary Good Scorpio !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+1) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+2) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+3) !

Not enough intel or knowledge for G+5 Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-15-2012 19:00.

01-15-2012 19:00 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Item upgraded Good Arachnid Signet of Authority (+5) -> Perfect Arachnid Signet of Authority !
Item upgraded Good Vengeful Signet of Beauty (+5) -> Perfect Vengeful Signet of Beauty !

Big Grin

01-16-2012 19:20 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Item upgraded Perfect Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer -> Perfect Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Bloody Shorts of the Night -> Perfect Bloody Shorts of the Night (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Splinted Shorts of the Smuggler -> Perfect Splinted Shorts of the Smuggler (+1) !

...why?

I might put all my perfect items at the top of my armoury so it doesnt look so crap Big Grin

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 01-16-2012 19:48.

01-16-2012 19:47 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

g+3 shorts of strongman -----> p+1 shorts of strongman
g+5 titanium chain of accuracy -----> p titanium chain of accuracy
n+5 legendary cursed chainsaw of conqueror -----> p leg. curs. chain. of conq.
g+3 bracelet of easiness ----> p+1 bracelet of easiness
i forgot about my best upgrade
g+4 mystic sword -----> p mystic sword

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by karazek: 01-17-2012 20:20.

01-17-2012 20:17 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

RE: Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Flexible Cape of the Strongman (+4) -> Good Flexible Cape of the Strongman (+5) !

Not sure if lucky as I broke about 13ss =/ but its last piece for my cape

01-18-2012 01:35 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Item upgraded Good Flexible Cape of the Strongman (+4) -> Good Flexible Cape of the Strongman (+5) !

Not sure if lucky as I broke about 13ss =/ but its last piece for my cape

You do know that if you break down 11SS (assuming you have a load of HS and BS spare) you have enough LS to ritual the whole thing from Good to G+5?

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+3) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+4) !

I'm too scared to do another in case I lose a good weapon Frown

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-18-2012 12:18 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+3) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+4) !

2 More Intel and im going for G+5 Tongue

Item upgraded Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd -> Perfect Bandanna of the
Shepherd (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Regal Suit (+5) -> Perfect Regal Suit !

Edit...
Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+1) -> Legendary Good Glock (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+2) -> Legendary Good Glock (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+3) -> Legendary Good Glock (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Glock (+4) -> Legendary Good Glock (+5) !

+1 more LS +1 more SS and some luck and I'll have a P+2 Merge Smile

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 01-25-2012 10:39.

01-21-2012 13:47 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Item upgraded Perfect Kilt of the Shepherd -> Perfect Kilt of the Shepherd (+1) !

Item upgraded Perfect Shorts of the Shepherd -> Perfect Shorts of the Shepherd (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Cape of Speed (+5) -> Perfect Cape of Speed !

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 01-25-2012 19:12.

01-25-2012 19:03 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Item upgraded Perfect Hawk`s Ring of Youth (+1) -> Perfect Hawk`s Ring of Youth (+2) !
Item upgraded Perfect Hawk`s Chain of Accuracy (+1) -> Perfect Hawk`s Chain of Accuracy (+2) !

01-26-2012 21:12 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
CreamZ

images/avatars/avatar-1034.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2012

Item upgraded Perfect Runic Circlet of the Sun (+1) -> Perfect Runic Circlet of the Sun (+2)

Item upgraded Perfect Runic Cape of the Assassin (+1) -> Perfect Runic Cape of the Assassin (+2)

01-26-2012 21:30 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Item Legendary Perfect Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

Item upgraded Legendary Good Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+3) -> Legendary Good Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+4)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+4) -> Legendary Good Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+5)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor -> Legendary Perfect Radiating Pike of the Inquisitor (+1)

01-26-2012 22:10 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Item upgraded Perfect Hawk`s Signet of the Bat (+1) -> Perfect Hawk`s Signet of the Bat (+2) !

01-27-2012 09:21 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] 9 10 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH