Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Links In Game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Links In Game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Links In Game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i Don't No If Its My Internet G Chrome But I On Sertain Words IG It Comes Up White And Underlined Like This Start And It Comes Up With WIN Ipod And Things Like That I Attached A Image I Had To Cut It Down So It Would Fit Onto The Attachment

EDIT: It Is Also Doing In In The Forum 2

TheKid has attached this image (reduced version):
Untitled.png

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 12-22-2011 04:46.

12-22-2011 04:41 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i use chrome and dont have this

i see the cause being one of two things, you have a adaware infection on your computer causing you to suffer annoying pop ups

or

due to non premium you may be getting in game advertisments (im not sure if this happens as ive always been a premium player)

based on you getting the issue also on the forums that would tell me this is a viral issue, google chromes pop up blocker is awful and tbh the windows pop up blocker aint much better

download the linked programme to clean up your machine, then check your firewall to make sure your built in pop up blocker is active

http://download.cnet.com/windows/popup-blocker-software/

that should resolve your issue

IGN: acidic shots
12-22-2011 07:45 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can vouch for adblock plus! they have a version for chrome now, have had for a while, it's brilliant, don't get windows pop up blocker, the only pop ups it blocks are the ones you try and open.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-22-2011 10:05 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I had an add like this come on BW the other day. While I'm using my mac. Now I havnt ever had a pop up on this since I got it. Yet it come on BW the other day. And I'm sure it was the same ad
12-22-2011 12:00 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Links In Game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH