Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc(s) Required Please » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merc(s) Required Please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tony_Wiseman

images/avatars/avatar-200.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [SOD]

Merc(s) Required Please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

greetings all Mercs

[HOWL] are going to succeed at taking over one of my clan members zone 4 address. i'm looking for any mercs (max 2) that will join the siege to protect us from the defeat. i won't be able to add you guys / gals into the clan until roughly 13hrs time though.

thanks

Tony
06-08-2008 19:28 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

want me to join, whens the siege going to be over and what time should I join Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-08-2008 19:30 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
nhanho25

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

want me to join, whens the siege going to be over and what time should I join Big Grin

plus not sure if this thread fits with this though Confused
quote:
This forum is for vampires willing to join a clan. You may leave your portfolio here for clan leaders.

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-08-2008 19:32.

06-08-2008 19:32 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Tony_Wiseman

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tony_Wiseman

i will be able to add you just gone 9am GMT tomorrow, which leaves a few hours available for you to join the siege... if that's ok?
06-08-2008 19:46 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
nhanho25

9:00am damn, soz coz at 9:00am I will be in school doing cooking, yum cookies Big Grin

maybe ask the others

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-08-2008 19:49 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Tony_Wiseman

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tony_Wiseman

ARGH - damn those cookies - LOL Tongue
06-08-2008 19:55 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Merc(s) Required Please

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH