Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Pretend to be someone else » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pretend to be someone else
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cous-couc

images/avatars/avatar-974.gif

Registration Date: 11-15-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Pretend to be someone else Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Link to auction:
Perfect Mp5k,Good Friendly Knife of Authority, gd clan, others

offer that I made to silvertitch was rejected. I wrote pm and got this response:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=20396505&type=2

12-30-2011 01:15 cous-couc is offline Search for Posts by cous-couc Add cous-couc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tolly
good club of clan bn ign the thing.

That's because he said IGN is "the thing" might have taken over an account and not changed forum sig maybe? Just thought I would add this incase you didn't see as this topic is from my section.
12-30-2011 01:19 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah ign is the thing as i forgot to change it

12-30-2011 01:26 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
The God of War

images/avatars/avatar-1021.png

Registration Date: 12-27-2011
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Pretend to be someone else Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by cous-couc
Link to auction:
Perfect Mp5k,Good Friendly Knife of Authority, gd clan, others

offer that I made to silvertitch was rejected. I wrote pm and got this response:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=20396505&type=2

I wrote that message to you.

Tolly gave me the account yesterday but dont know why becouse he has sent everything from the "SilverTitch" account to the other one he has "The Thing" isnt that against the rules ?

Pushing items and multi-accounts..Shouldnt that be a warning not to do this behaviour again ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The God of War: 12-30-2011 13:14.

12-30-2011 13:08 The God of War is offline Homepage of The God of War Search for Posts by The God of War Add The God of War to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The God of War
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

dnt worry. my account the thing is in deletion

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tolly: 12-30-2011 14:23.

12-30-2011 13:59 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
The God of War

images/avatars/avatar-1021.png

Registration Date: 12-27-2011
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by tolly
dnt worry. my account he ting os in deletion

You have still broken the rules of 1 account per realm.
12-30-2011 14:10 The God of War is offline Homepage of The God of War Search for Posts by The God of War Add The God of War to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The God of War
cous-couc

images/avatars/avatar-974.gif

Registration Date: 11-15-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by cous-couc
RE: Pretend to be someone else Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, looks like I read big letters only.
Close pls.

12-30-2011 15:54 cous-couc is offline Search for Posts by cous-couc Add cous-couc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Pretend to be someone else

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH