Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Qwop » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Qwop
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Qwop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

Possibly the most frustrating game I've played xD

And my record so far:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/81391913.png/

Put up your own records Big Grin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-25-2011 23:47 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my record is 1,4 m Tongue but i got something better but still on topic Smile

http://www.dorkly.com/video/29111/dorkly...wop-guy-has-sex

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-29-2011 15:58 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by warlock619
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's brilliant xD

IGN:
12-29-2011 16:06 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

I got -1.2

I go further backwards than i can forwards

12-29-2011 18:24 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Mine was +3.5

He fell onto his knees and then struggled for a while untill face planting..
12-29-2011 18:25 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

If you do it with a mate it's a lot more fun. One takes O P, the other takes Q W. I thinkers highest I got was 5m. But we did it really really slowly.

12-29-2011 18:26 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

I should have mentioned my record took AAAGES Tongue

IGN:
12-29-2011 18:30 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

With a dive i can get 1.8 Big Grin pwnage

Edit: Given up with 10.2, theres a combo of keys and with some practice you could master this Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 12-29-2011 18:47.

12-29-2011 18:40 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

After Like 300 trys i Got to 12.2

12-29-2011 20:03 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

i've completed it in the past, getting your guy to run upright is the fastest, but not the easiest, get him to drop down on one knee, then alternate between q and w, it'll take you a while to get over the hurdles though Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-29-2011 21:18 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

3.6 meters, this game is the most frustrating thing i've ever tried.
12-29-2011 21:58 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
i've completed it in the past, getting your guy to run upright is the fastest, but not the easiest, get him to drop down on one knee, then alternate between q and w, it'll take you a while to get over the hurdles though Big Grin

I got stuck on one and that's how I stopped Frown

I got to like, 56.5 I think.. Can't remember, but I know I literally just about beat Warlock Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-30-2011 01:55.

12-30-2011 01:54 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
quote:

I got to like, 56.5 I think.. Can't remember, but I know I literally just about beat Warlock Wink

That's how I got 55 GT, though then the hurdle decided to troll me and make me faceplant..

Silly hurdle..Y U NO GO AWAY??

IGN:
12-30-2011 01:57 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
quote:
quote:

That's how I got 55 GT, though then the hurdle decided to troll me and make me faceplant..

kick it down with the front foot, get your guys crotch on the top, tap uptil his back knee is equal in height then carry on, you wont get far in the long jump at the end though Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-30-2011 10:48 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
VuDu

images/avatars/avatar-1023.png

Registration Date: 12-30-2011
Clan: N/A

I might be the only one here thats got the worst record of -0.4 metres lol

12-30-2011 18:49 VuDu is offline Search for Posts by VuDu Add VuDu to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
quote:
quote:

kick it down with the front foot, get your guys crotch on the top, tap uptil his back knee is equal in height then carry on, you wont get far in the long jump at the end though Big Grin

Long jump? xD Oh god xD
VuDu: My worst was -2.5 xD

IGN:
12-30-2011 18:54 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
VuDu

quote:

Wow lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VuDu: 12-30-2011 18:55.

12-30-2011 18:55 VuDu is offline Search for Posts by VuDu Add VuDu to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by VuDu
quote:

Wow lol

The furthest you can go back is -3 metres, as there is a block stopping you :\ I wanted to try a record for going back Frown

12-30-2011 22:18 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
VuDu

quote:
The furthest you can go back is -3 metres, as there is a block stopping you :\ I wanted to try a record for going back Frown

Thats a shame you cant then isnt it, as i would probebly fail that too haha

But others like yourself might have got a record for backwards on your hands haha

12-30-2011 23:20 VuDu is offline Search for Posts by VuDu Add VuDu to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by VuDu
quote:

Thats a shame you cant then isnt it, as i would probebly fail that too haha

But others like yourself might have got a record for backwards on your hands haha

Yeah probably XD Also...

quote:
Originally posted by franz
If you do it with a mate it's a lot more fun.

quote:
But we did it really really slowly.

Just noticed that.. XD Sorry, I had to :L

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-30-2011 23:28.

12-30-2011 23:27 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Clan: BoS

You legend... I never expected this to be talked about on bloodwars. this game is just epic, the best random impossible drunken attempted game ive ever played with my mates. I was so tempted to keep playing it simply because its so difficult to actually get the guy moving properly, also that the videos of it on youtube are hysterical to watch. In the end i have to say i'm pretty happy with the progress i made. I ACTUALLY MADE HIM RUN LIKE A HUMAN BEING Tongue

...Then of course goatboy used the old "knee hump your way to victory" tactic and won it almost straight away. It was a joint effort... In my opinion.

12-30-2011 23:34 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Double Ace

QWOP

This is a video a guy I know made, that's how I came to started playing it XD

12-30-2011 23:40 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

quote:
quote:

quote:

Haha, I facepalmed at that. Big Grin

I've never managed to make him run properly. Only ever down on one knee, and flapping your way up the field. xD

12-30-2011 23:43 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Philly
You legend... I never expected this to be talked about on bloodwars. this game is just epic, the best random impossible drunken attempted game ive ever played with my mates. I was so tempted to keep playing it simply because its so difficult to actually get the guy moving properly, also that the videos of it on youtube are hysterical to watch. In the end i have to say i'm pretty happy with the progress i made. I ACTUALLY MADE HIM RUN LIKE A HUMAN BEING Tongue

...Then of course goatboy used the old "knee hump your way to victory" tactic and won it almost straight away. It was a joint effort... In my opinion.

Haha congratulations, I still can't get him to run like a human being xD

When I play it looks more like a fish trying to survive on land tbh xd

IGN:
12-30-2011 23:57 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Haha, I facepalmed at that. Big Grin

I've never managed to make him run properly. Only ever down on one knee, and flapping your way up the field. xD

I did before I think.. for like 2 seconds -.- "YES! KEEP RUNNING! NOO DON'T FALL FOR- ~guys faceplants~ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This should be my approach to the game:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 12-31-2011 00:57.

12-31-2011 00:55 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
miko

Registration Date: 06-02-2009

managed to run 5.4 meters
12-31-2011 13:50 miko is offline Search for Posts by miko Add miko to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Qwop

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH