Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.577 Votes - Average Rating: 8.577 Votes - Average Rating: 8.577 Votes - Average Rating: 8.57
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cirkvito

images/avatars/avatar-983.png

Registration Date: 09-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: S.S.

Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stats at lvl 78

Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail

Two-handed melee weapon / Clan item /
Damage: 195 - 317
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +41 %, damage increased by 6 for every 4 levels, base HP -7 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 72 (87), STRENGTH: 46 (55), KNOWLEDGE: 22 (26), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 32 000 Lgo

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cb19a407bc

Please help me eval.

12-31-2011 12:37 Cirkvito is offline Search for Posts by Cirkvito Add Cirkvito to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No agility but massive crits and damage, I would say somewhere around 50 k maybe ?

This is hard to eval.
12-31-2011 12:39 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1kk as mp easy

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

12-31-2011 12:44 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Clan: [S.S]

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
No agility but massive crits and damage, I would say somewhere around 50 k maybe ?

This is hard to eval.

hmmm if something like this you will be sell for 50k i take 3 xD

good melee can be destroyer with this toy Wink crit around 1,4k

so like Ghal said.... 1kk and not less ;p

gratz mate... also amazing toy for koth Wink

p.s. i know that on polish r3 is the same and top 1 give much much more for this flailWink

nick: Najja
id: 3819
12-31-2011 12:57 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Kamikaze

images/avatars/avatar-952.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: .F.n.V.

quote:

This is hard to eval.

Big Grin Big Grin

1kk~~

12-31-2011 13:31 Kamikaze is offline Search for Posts by Kamikaze Add Kamikaze to your Buddy List
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

RE: Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1.2KK easy

Do you take installmentsSmile

Congratz!!

IGN=The juggernaut
12-31-2011 13:52 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

quote:

This is hard to eval.

Well This is the kind of item that only 10 people maybe know how to eval because they are the only ones who could use it efficiently, so to be honest it's'anyones guess as to the value.

But if you say 1kk then ok. I just wonder who has enough free pop to pay for such kind of item.
12-31-2011 13:54 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Starcraft

Registration Date: 10-30-2011

I have exactly the same on pl necro ... Tongue

850k ...

(anyway dont sell it )

LOOKING FOR :

Leg per tiger shorts / Good tiger shorts of xxx

GD Tiger jacket of Death sower

GD Tiger cap of xxx ( perception)
12-31-2011 14:48 Starcraft is offline Search for Posts by Starcraft Add Starcraft to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

quote:

But if you say 1kk then ok. I just wonder who has enough free pop to pay for such kind of item.

I know few persons that can collect so big pop for this weapon if they wanted.

item like this will be easly sold for 1kk.

so its my eval too. 1kk+. gratz

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-31-2011 14:57 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Khorne

RE: Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh...for me this THE weapon of the game. My main weapon is 2h and i got a perfect cursed flail atm...but this is so much better.

For me its priceless...p speed plus extra attack from blood.

I would say 1kk easy. In an auction it could end at the 2kk.

Me want :-P

turn on - tune in - drop out
12-31-2011 15:40 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Clan: SS

every eval below 1,5kk is push Wink we knot that there is -/+ 200 active players but still not less

congratzSmile

Moght if you will buy it I want your perf cursed ;D

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
01-01-2012 09:35 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Cursed Flail

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH