Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favourite Footy Team » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favourite Footy Team
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but who did celtic get compared to who rangers got in fairness and how can they be shit after runing any hope rangers had in winning the league by beating them twice and still managed to win

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
06-09-2008 15:15 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

trust me, there is no hope for any team in here but there is one team who has hope and are the best champs in the world, and that team is.....Big Grin Tongue

Manchester United

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-09-2008 15:18 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
blackcat
Triple Ace

oh manchester nited would be my second team pitty bout ronaldo doh what do you think should they sell him

06-09-2008 15:19 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
nhanho25

nah mate, he is sick in the head Big Grin Tongue
he said he is still staying in ManUtd coz they are the best Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-09-2008 15:23 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

@black cat: i said read up to the messages, your points have already been made to be false and crap. celtic have the scottish FA behind there side, most of the scottish FA are celtic supportes and 2 of them got sacked for plagerism/cheating. the scottish FA/celtic made us play 8 games in 2 weeks, they basically drained us for every game mate, so for us to win as many games as we did was amazing, we played 2 finals and 5 league games in 2 weeks, i can't see celtic doing as good as rangers doing that, rangers almost won the league with celtic cheating as proven by the association and claimed by over 12 managers from loads of nations. so mate you have no idea what you are talking about.
06-09-2008 15:23 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
nhanho25

don't worry, you can ignore jamess36362 if you want Tongue
Manchester United is the Best, plus I don't get who is James siding with Tongue Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-09-2008 15:25 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

@nhan: the manager of man U is scottish and played for rangers coz they are the best Smile he managed aberdeen before man u and that is where he learned his stuff, so if it was not for scottish footie man u would not be as successful as they are. and i think ronaldo will go personally.
06-09-2008 15:26 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

fair enough i dont even support them just like the argment shamrock rovers is my club an irish team and back to ronaldo it would be nearly better for unted to sell him think of who they could buy with that sort of money

06-09-2008 15:27 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
nhanho25

in my but cheeks Tongue Big Grin

MANCHESTER STILL ROCKS FORGOT WHAT JAMES SAID!!!!

oh dear, nice message you sent me Big Grin

anyway I always joke so don't mind me Tongue Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-09-2008 15:29.

06-09-2008 15:27 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
blackcat
Triple Ace

i would be thinking that myself he has done it all wiyh united he needs the chaNGE i think myself

06-09-2008 15:30 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
nhanho25

oh man, why do I think the world is against me at times Crying

Tongue Big Grin yeah right in my but

Manchester United is the Best

yeah ignore me, I always joke around so don't mind me, just passing by Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-09-2008 15:42.

06-09-2008 15:39 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
blackcat
Triple Ace

ah no the whole world aint against you just some people man united are good no doubt but if ronaldo goes it chould upset the balance if e get wat i sayin

06-09-2008 15:52 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by nhanho25
oh man, why do I think the world is against me at times Crying

Tongue Big Grin yeah right in my but

Manchester United is the Best

yeah ignore me, I always joke around so don't mind me, just passing by Big Grin Tongue

I dont pay attention to football, but i suppose you could say i support Man U Smile
06-09-2008 15:53 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

We al no Manchester United are the best 10 out of 16 premiership titles belongs to them.........

07-06-2008 16:39 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
minigangster

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

manchester united and always be

07-06-2008 16:59 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Well it's embarassing but I used to support Wimbledon. Now I have no team, I like a good match

Your imperfection.
07-06-2008 18:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Liverpool are the best well the best british team ever, FACT lol
07-06-2008 19:21 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Loonplatoon

Registration Date: 07-06-2008
Clan: D.B

Tranmere Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

T.R.F.C
TRANMERE ROVER F.C
Tranmere Loon Platoon
LOON LOON LOON PLATOON

07-06-2008 21:03 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man United/Celtic need i say anymore.
07-06-2008 23:11 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
minigangster

nelacar are you insanely mad if u support manchester united you should hate celtic and love rangers even they were a priks and gave nobody respect for the final,but if u support liverpool then u support celtic becayse liverpool and celtic have got the same song(you always walk alone)lol Big Grin

07-07-2008 15:21 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

MANCHESTER UNITED

forget Celtic, support Man Utd, I don't watch football matches apart from Man Utd you know, they are the only ones who catch my eyes Big Grin

Remember The Name...

07-07-2008 15:41 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Shu

@nhan: the manager of man U is scottish and played for rangers coz they are the best Smile he managed aberdeen before man u and that is where he learned his stuff, so if it was not for scottish footie man u would not be as successful as they are. and i think ronaldo will go personally.

james sed this but

then again man u were good since the beginning before sir alex joined so that isnt true.....but then you could say Liverpool would be crap with out the Spanish even though Liverpool are crap anyway cmon you red devils....Smile

07-07-2008 16:15 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
minigangster

yep but i hate celtic how the play ergh i dunno i cant stand it lol.my fav is manchester united and then sunderland becuase of KEENO

07-07-2008 16:24 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
Shu

man u wil win the prem this year the fa cup and the champions league got your own ideas ...? i have a thread called who will win that i made.....it also gives you other leagues to chose from....

07-07-2008 16:40 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favourite Footy Team

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH