Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 36174; 51829 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 36174; 51829 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.71
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

36174; 51829 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 36174
Login kherat
Posta Kherat

ID 51829
Login Guferrr
Posta Guferrr

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

01-07-2012 15:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Npv

Registration Date: 04-15-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

!posting on behalf of Kherat!

Guferrr who originally lives in Olecko, Poland went to the UK to visit Kherat, live there and earn some coin. There were raports sent from both accounts stating above, to make sure there won't be any problems. Nobody ever used Kherat's computer to log into bloodwars except him. Guferrr is using his phone and laptop to log into the game. They both share the same connection line, but are two diferrent people using diferrent computers/phones. Check they account data to see yourself and unban both of them please, before the end of Kherat's expo and massive wave of anger from involved ones failing badly.

[R101] [ID 36174] Playing from the same computer/ip Reporting person: Id 36174, login: kherat, char: Kherat, IP 92.232.147.235 ------------------------------------------------ - kherat Kherat ; guferrr Guferrr ------------------------------------------------

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Npv: 01-07-2012 16:11.

01-07-2012 16:09 Npv is offline Search for Posts by Npv Add Npv to your Buddy List
Gufer

Registration Date: 11-27-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: CIK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Blood Wars register@bloodwars.net przez r3.bloodwars.pl 23.12.2011 do report, szeszej, gufer123789, mnie [R101] [ID 51829] Playing from the same computer/ip Reporting person: Id 51829, login: Guferrr, char: Guferrr, IP 82.145.209.66 ------------------------------------------------ - Guferrr Guferrr ; kherat Kherat ------------------------------------------------

like Npv wrote im using my phone and laptop but we have same ip which was reported.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gufer: 01-07-2012 23:01.

01-07-2012 16:22 Gufer is offline Search for Posts by Gufer Add Gufer to your Buddy List
Lako123

Registration Date: 11-08-2008
Race in game: Cultist

this ban is unjustified, since it was all reported from the start. just check the logs and reconsider it please.

i also visited kherat in uk, even twice. the first time was summer 2008 and i just started playing this game. there were no problems with us playing from the same ip.

the second time was this summer, 2011. we reported the fact that we would be playing from the same ip and none of us got banned. i cant see why would you ban kherat and guferrr in this case, since its exactly the same situation.

01-07-2012 17:57 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
pixowy

Registration Date: 07-26-2011

quote:
Originally posted by Lako123
this ban is unjustified, since it was all reported from the start. just check the logs and reconsider it please.

i also visited kherat in uk, even twice. the first time was summer 2008 and i just started playing this game. there were no problems with us playing from the same ip.

the second time was this summer, 2011. we reported the fact that we would be playing from the same ip and none of us got banned. i cant see why would you ban kherat and guferrr in this case, since its exactly the same situation.

signed, we visited kherat last summer, everyone reported each other for sharing same internet connection, and everyone played on seperate pc's, which is exactly the same situation as now (kherat always play on same pc, and gufer uses notebook/mobile), and there wasnt any problem, so whats the problem now?

and btw the way you do your job is just a bad joke, there are tons of reported auctions with push, and these guys are rarely banned, cheaters always get their dirty stones, ALL you do is you come there every 2-3months, ban 3ppl for multiaccs (some of that unjustified as you can see), and youre away for next months.
maybe consider hiring new mod if you cant handle it yourself since what you are doing now is just spit at our (players) faces

over and out
pix

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pixowy: 01-07-2012 18:29.

01-07-2012 18:26 pixowy is offline Search for Posts by pixowy Add pixowy to your Buddy List
Npv

Registration Date: 04-15-2011

Another thing is we pay (for the premium) we demand,
now I demand you to take your job seriously, stop breaking balls and actually DO something to resolve this situation. There were how many threads like this posted around the same time, 4? Your last post in one of them was Today, 16:21, which is 10 minutes after I posted explaination. You totally blow this one and already ruinned Kherats and Guferrr's event day, now you are also wasting their premiums cause they're innocent.

01-07-2012 18:38 Npv is offline Search for Posts by Npv Add Npv to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Ok, guys. Let's wait for Szeszej to handle it. If I see more posts from anyone else than Kherat or Guferrr they will receive a warning. I am sure they can post and defend themselves.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-07-2012 18:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Your explanation is good enough, account unbanned now.

01-07-2012 22:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 36174; 51829

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH