Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been over 6hours, I can't find a picture of me that looks good Tongue Big Grin
anyway I think my pictures are bad I guess, but I do look nice Big Grin wow-zer type I guess, but yeah even some girls fall for me don't know why, about more than 5 girls like me, but hey I'm just a chinese kid Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-08-2008 17:46 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

edited so its just me
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2452/cadetsstuffcs2.jpg
nhan... at least 5 girls... i think bloodwars now has a resident pimp Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-16-2008 01:12.

06-08-2008 18:24 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nhanho25

ah cool the second end with specki four eyes Roll Eyes cool, but I don't fall for them the girls but the girls fall for me, thats the truth, I'm almost 14, YEAH!!! and plus I try my charms and flirt talking and they get inbaressed and starts laughing Tongue Big Grin

but yeah I'm cool with girls I guess, nothing hard really, just talk talk then kiss kiss then jiggle jiggle, oops I think I went too far Big Grin just kidding anyway, but yeah, can't believe it though Tongue but ones a tuff nut cracker though, but yeah cool with girls, still got it Big Grin

oh and forget my picture it just ruins my rep Tongue Cool

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-08-2008 18:35.

06-08-2008 18:33 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

thanks nhan *pfffff*
at least you didnt call me an josh (other glasses kid) brothers lol Big Grin
im 14 as well in case your wondering, but i dont flirt with people
like i said thoagh, they fall for you, ur now the resident pimp Tongue
anyway, how do you think i feel now, talking about rep

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 06-08-2008 18:38.

06-08-2008 18:37 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nhanho25

Yeah I bet your feeling great, your rep is sick! mate, why are you holding a teddy bear? anyways a guy got his own ways Tongue , but yeah, forgot those spects and wear sun shade already Cool Big Grin go to spec savers or something, or that advert that shows a lady getting drowned by glasses Tongue Cool Roll Eyes and why you still holding that teddy bear even though your 14 Tongue Big Grin

You now= Roll Eyes
after if you listen= Cool
me= Big Grin Tongue Cool

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-08-2008 19:38.

06-08-2008 18:45 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Bobalob, i look like you (kinda) and ill post a pic tomorrow, once i find my phone - USB cable Smile Stay tuned folks! Big Grin
06-08-2008 18:57 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
nhanho25

cool, anyone love spec savers here Big Grin Tongue , nah just kidding but anyway yeah can't wait to see yours Liamb, seen scilage I went Oh dear, but yeah he had courage Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-08-2008 19:04 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

the teddy bear thing was complicated, we had to protect them from mud, scouts and ncos (18 year old guys an girls who give us orders) which isnt easy when your on exercise in a forest, we looked after them for ages and got a little attached to them (not me, i stuffed one in a bag and left it in a bag) anyway, basically the flight sargent told us to Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 06-08-2008 19:57.

06-08-2008 19:57 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nhanho25

what the, from mud, soldier stuff I guess, its easy keeping a teddy away from mud, just stuff it in a plastic bag and WAHEY Big Grin or just rip to shreds

liamb1992, hmmm....I wonder what hard finding a phone Tongue Big Grin and usb cable? I wish I had that too Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-08-2008 20:01.

06-08-2008 20:00 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

nhan, thats pretty much what i did, exept i tied it up in my jacket... do you have any idea how hard it would be to carry a white plastic bag through a forest while trying to remain hidden. thats why i used my camoflaged jacket Big Grin
06-08-2008 20:03 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by nhanho25
cool, anyone love spec savers here Big Grin Tongue , nah just kidding but anyway yeah can't wait to see yours Liamb, seen scilage I went Oh dear, but yeah he had courage Big Grin Tongue

Err, excuse me nhan, what do you mean? Wink I don't think they were too bad, at least I put some pics up Wink

06-08-2008 20:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nhanho25

I'm just saying, you have courage Tongue , oh yeah never knew your age, you look like the same age as me, and you can imagine me what I look like Tongue

I look like a chinese person which I am, a charmer, some girls fall for me, nice hair style and well nice everything, so ,little to speak Tongue Big Grin

so no need for a photo of me, I know I know, applause please, thank you, thank you I know I look good Tongue Big Grin

I'm only putting a photo of me if Minibob and Tiger_claw shows their face Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-08-2008 21:22.

06-08-2008 21:20 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

ok nhan whatever you say, we beleive you [honest]
06-08-2008 21:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nhanho25

oh c'mon, you guys gotta believe, I will even sell my brother for a PS3 until you believe me, well kind of but yeah

I'm good looking Wink Big Grin Tongue
I guess, c'mon just coz you never had a girlfriend, right specki 4 eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Wink

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-08-2008 21:27 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

please dont talk to me about girlfriends, these last 4 months have been the most confusing ever, and yeh i have had a girlfriend, thats why the last months where so confusing
alright i guess i beleive you then

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 06-08-2008 21:38.

06-08-2008 21:37 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
nhanho25

sorry, so your 14 and you had a girlfriend, ain't you young?
anyhow it ok anyway even I liked a girl but then I got Rejected (no compliments thank you)

nah you don't have to believe me, I'm even ugly, well a little I guess no offence there Big Grin
I had worse than you, trust me

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-08-2008 21:44.

06-08-2008 21:39 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
bobalob57
Viking

not really, iv had a girlfriend, got dumped, helped her cheat on her boyfriend... an then everyone just got confused about who likes who, but no im not really too young for it, im nearly 15 (4 months)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 06-08-2008 22:17.

06-08-2008 22:16 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

wow the complexities of playground love.... awwwwww

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-09-2008 00:17 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008

im ugly

bensux has attached this image (reduced version):
Image001.jpg

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux
06-09-2008 02:45 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

Lol I feel like im married compared the most of the people posting here Tongue

Here's some from the madness of last summer, 4 of myself and my best mate drinking in his house at about 7am after a nights partying, and the other is when you could still smoke in an irish pub

*sniff*

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 06-09-2008 12:51.

06-09-2008 12:50 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

Here's some from the madness of last summer, 4 of myself and my best mate drinking in his house at about 7am after a nights partying,

Gotta love the Buckfast. That's when you know you're in Ireland. Forget the Guinness
06-09-2008 14:45 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
nhanho25

bobalob57- so your saying you got dumped by your girlfriend then, she asked you to help cheat on her boy friend, nah thats not confusing, that reminds me of the good old past memories, even I had that Tongue Big Grin

liamb1992 - yay can't wait, don't worry my stomachs hungry so yeah, what a nice sunny day, and I'm thirsty for water Tongue

Bensux - nah you look okay, some girls will fall for you if you have courage and you know Tongue Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-09-2008 15:50.

06-09-2008 15:47 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
liamb1992
Lord

Hup, only 1 moderator yet to post a pic *looks expectantly at Evan* Tongue
06-09-2008 15:50 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Well, if you insist. The only two photos I found on my hard drive Tongue

I'm the guy with the beer on this photo
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1549/obrazsv0.jpg

And I wasn't unhappy that day, I just don't look good on photos Tongue
http://photos133.nasza-klasa.pl/dev240/0.../0185169470.jpg

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-09-2008 20:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
And I wasn't unhappy that day, I just don't look good on photos

LoL - Evan, you don't look unhappy - you look a bit drunk! Big Grin Tongue

quote:
and the other is when you could still smoke in an irish pub

Art - dude, sad day indeed. Frown But then again, if they'd built windows in the half the pubs in Ireland there might have been an argument against the ban. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-09-2008 23:25 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

The fact that a certain someone refuses to put their pics up (but knows who they are) has goaded me into joining this rouges gallery.

A pretty basic pick that doesn't make me look TOO bad...

And here's a scale reference picture of me with one of the Normals.

6'10" for the win! Until I walk into a doorframe anyway...

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-10-2008 03:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

ah a fimiliar face above, u in the commies there hahahaha

best pic i have of me without running and getting my camera
[img=http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8286/picture2dp2.th.jpg]

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 06-10-2008 06:35.

06-10-2008 06:33 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
LoL - Evan, you don't look unhappy - you look a bit drunk! Big Grin Tongue

Three or four beers won't make me drunk, ever... Tongue

06-10-2008 09:34 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
nhanho25

cool, nice pics evan Big Grin
Tongue Tongue Big Grin
thats two moderators showing their face Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!
06-10-2008 11:04 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by UG3

Here's some from the madness of last summer, 4 of myself and my best mate drinking in his house at about 7am after a nights partying,

Gotta love the Buckfast. That's when you know you're in Ireland. Forget the Guinness

Buckfast will save the world Smile
06-10-2008 11:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

artoir its stupid have to go outside hail rain or snow now just for a smoke ha well nt me any way my aunty owns two different pubs and we just go out the back room and smoke away handy where you from anyway

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
06-10-2008 11:28 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Okay, enough spamming here. Create a new thread if you want to talk like that Wink

P.S. Offtopic section doesn't allow you to post such things in every thread Wink

06-10-2008 11:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

Sorry for this Evan Tongue

quote:
Tongue Tongue Big Grin

What d'you mean 2 mods? All three of us have posted our pictures, so i dunno what planet you're on Wink
06-10-2008 15:42 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
Sorry for this Evan Tongue

quote:
Tongue Tongue Big Grin

What d'you mean 2 mods? All three of us have posted our pictures, so i dunno what planet you're on Wink

Probably Uranus if you know what I mean Tongue

06-10-2008 19:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
nhanho25

Uranus is good, still, not sure, my pics are still bad, I know, wait one more day, or months even Tongue Big Grin

wow, Liamb your picture does look the same as bobalob57 but much older Tongue Big Grin

theheraldofogc you grown! Shocked

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-10-2008 19:45.

06-10-2008 19:42 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
liamb1992
Lord

Told you Big Grin

And, Evan, no i dont know what you mean Confused
06-10-2008 19:45 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

i know evan what do you mean?

06-10-2008 20:08 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
nhanho25

huh?
what the hell do you mean wristcutter?
what the hell do you mean liamb?
what the hell do you mean Evan?

what the hell am I saying?
what the hell nice picture you got Big Grin
anyway what you guys do you mean, mean, mean?
ok, lets see, well I don't know what you guys mean but Evan looks like he is speaking english, nothing wrong there, I think? Tongue Big Grin

EDITED: oh wait I just got it, what do you mean Evan, by Uranus if you know what I mean? Big Grin

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-10-2008 20:16.

06-10-2008 20:15 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
Evangelion
The warning machine

Oh my, nobody knows the "Ur anus" joke? Tongue

06-10-2008 20:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

ph i gets you now im so dumb to didnt even notice that lol Big Grin

06-10-2008 20:43 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Pages (18): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH