Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Clan's and Alliance's » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Clan's and Alliance's 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.717 Votes - Average Rating: 8.71
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Clan's and Alliance's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

let me guess BOS are helping you after those 8 days Smile

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-19-2012 04:55.

01-18-2012 21:47 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you didn't saw it yet, BOS already helping us Tongue

01-18-2012 21:58 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

think im showing my age on BW now but i remember when BOS used to hate DB,
now theyre working together to end the first war in yrs? :o
dude! walk down memory lane! come on cez hold hands durin this walk Smile
01-18-2012 22:03 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by gazzer678
think im showing my age on BW now but i remember when BOS used to hate DB,
now theyre working together to end the first war in yrs? :o
dude! walk down memory lane! come on cez hold hands durin this walk Smile

I'm sure if Diablo was here he wouldn't have let it happen Wink BoS + DB must have decided to just take the nice easy ride in the game and work together so nobody gets hurt
01-18-2012 22:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

shame they didnt stop d.b stealing other ppl sqaures we just getting them back for them.
01-18-2012 22:15 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

lol now everybody discovered how the alliances work or what?

DB allied with BoS: they help each other

BoS and SRC not allied: BoS dont have anything to do there

As for diablo, excuse me but llianna (his best friend in game and very close irl) originally was from DB!!

01-18-2012 22:30 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza

As for diablo, excuse me but llianna (his best friend in game and very close irl) originally was from DB!!

END also allied with DB so we got people joining, im there for the fun of sieges again. This game is becoming to pollitical =P. Games are ment to be fun in the end. So win or lose I do not mind.

Ok ok so I also want to kill grind in a siege Wink

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-18-2012 22:34 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

quote:

and got 3 of source most established members to join bos after db kept seiging them, then side with db to help them keep the squares they took, is good tactics Tongue

01-18-2012 22:38 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

rofl clem... dont make me go get my screenshot of peter saying he was disgusted with you helping DB Smile

The only reason DB is still around is because cesarz has a fanclub...

I really dont mind BoS helping DB as they cant win without crying to their big brother. I also seem to remember BoS needing help from everyone BUT DB when it went pete tong for you and your clan decided you werent good enough.

WE protected YOUR squares from your so called "allies" and now get no respect Smile

I like politics...

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon

and got 3 of source most established members to join bos after db kept seiging them, then side with db to help them keep the squares they took, is good tactics Tongue

loyalty is a fickle thing...

Isnt one of the squares currently sat in DB Horsts square?... but wait... horst is in BoS..

...and BoS helps DB... so by proxy the source members condone what happened to them.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 01-18-2012 22:45.

01-18-2012 22:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

@HD: we didnt help sieging SRC, we help our allies same as everybody does. When SRC members came here they knew about our alliances 'cause they are in our clan page. We were not helping in offensive sieges, for now we help to defend what they have. And the sieges on SRC were not the only reason why some of their members came to us.

@Paranoia: I remember you begging to join us several times. I ALSO like politics Wink

01-18-2012 22:49 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

There is a difference between begging and having a look at the possibilities after a war Smile

I also remember that I was in BoS back when they had morals *cough* peter *cough*...

I just think some people need to take a look at whats going on around them instead of always hiding in the sand shall we say Smile

quote:

Smile

01-18-2012 22:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
There is a difference between begging and having a look at the possibilities after a war Smile

Oh sorry, my bad, I misunderstood it? I thought when you ask more than 3 times is begging..

01-18-2012 22:57 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

I wasn't here in the days of old when the big clans were siegeing all the time but im sure that there wasn't a thread of people whinning at each other for every set of sieges.

Why can't we just do the sieges. with the thread showing the results and people commenting on the results.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 01-18-2012 23:05.

01-18-2012 23:04 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Most of the established Source players that left the clan either joined HLL or TFB as most of us have morals and just couldn't bring ourselves to join DB or their allies.
We prefered the option of joining a clan with some belief in what they stand for.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Boozbro: 01-18-2012 23:05.

01-18-2012 23:04 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
quote:

Oh sorry, my bad, I misunderstood it? I thought when you ask more than 3 times is begging..

I also thought mods werent supposed to go offtopic Smile

fact is I asked IF i COULD rejoin BoS not "oh please please please clemenza you godly sniper would you be so kind to let me in if i kiss your feet, rub your back and suck your censored"

ONTOPIC (like mods dont like to be apparently)

As I was told over 2 years ago by a very good friend "an alliance is only possible with 2 clans of the same amount of power, anything other than that and you become a babysitter"

^^

Cesarz likes to be babysat apparently

quote:

Smile

01-18-2012 23:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
I wasn't here in the days of old when the big clans were siegeing all the time but im sure that there wasn't a thread of people whinning at each other for every set of sieges.

Why can't we just do the sieges. with the thread showing the results and people commenting on the results.

I think the main thing people are annoyed about is since Diablo left this A_N thing happened like straight away after.

Now BoS are helping DB in sieges. When DB has done nothing but bully clans who are at some stage even 100,000 points smaller..

Yet ironically Ces put that thread up a while ago saying how we need more players.. heres a tip..

STOP STEALING SMALLER CLANS SQUARES AND YOU MIGHT NOT PUT THEM OFF STAYING.
01-18-2012 23:06 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Thread Starter Thread Started by Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
quote:
quote:

I also thought mods werent supposed to go offtopic Smile

fact is I asked IF i COULD rejoin BoS not "oh please please please clemenza you godly sniper would you be so kind to let me in if i kiss your feet, rub your back and suck your censored"

ONTOPIC (like mods dont like to be apparently)

As I was told over 2 years ago by a very good friend "an alliance is only possible with 2 clans of the same amount of power, anything other than that and you become a babysitter"

^^

Cesarz likes to be babysat apparently

lol ces needs help atm because he carnt do it himself if he keep his last weapons he might of had a chance but he Messed that up

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-18-2012 23:39.

01-18-2012 23:13 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

yes HLL is that honorable clan that didnt want to share the z1, that honorable clan that asked DB to ally with them to go against BoS and when cesarz said no HLL started sieging them.

I think lot of you just talk without knowing all the story behind.

01-18-2012 23:13 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
yes HLL is that honorable clan that didnt want to share the z1, that honorable clan that asked DB to ally with them to go against BoS and when cesarz said no HLL started sieging them.

noone actually cares about sieging BoS...Also HLL didnt care about the z1... TIGERCLAW cared about the z1.

He made the lists he called the shots ..you cried.... We took a vote about sieging DB because of the bullying of smaller players NOT your egotistical views that everyone wants to beat you... belive it or not... YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT....

This never actually had ANYTHING to do with BoS....

and YES I do KNOW (not assume) that is FACT.

quote:

Smile

01-18-2012 23:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

all 3 of ye are as bad as each other lol ya big bunch o babies Wink

nice seiges btw
hll are going strong strong with the 4:0 victory atm

but will it last ?? dun dun duuun <-- scary tension building music btw

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 01-18-2012 23:20.

01-18-2012 23:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:

The story is all the top clans have done something that the other clans question. Yet you lot just can't put it behind and jsut get on with it.

01-18-2012 23:20 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
quote:

noone actually cares about sieging BoS...Also HLL didnt care about the z1... TIGERCLAW cared about the z1.

He made the lists he called the shots ..you cried.... We took a vote about sieging DB because of the bullying of smaller players NOT your egotistical views that everyone wants to beat you... belive it or not... YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT....

Lol you showed you have no idea.. I am not talking about NOW, I am explaining why BoS and DB became allies, HLL made it possible by pushing DB against us, the strategy failed and made us become allies.

01-18-2012 23:21 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

well i only agree with Foxy....lets have some fun in sieges, thats all

pls dont talk about politics....its still the same song Happy
01-18-2012 23:22 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:

The story is all the top clans have done something that the other clans question. Yet you lot just can't put it behind and jsut get on with it.

alot of it has been dropped Smile

its just egotistical people always ASSUME that its all about them and what THEY have and not just about doing the right thing.

People shouldnt have to live with tyrannical overseers that go unchecked.

quote:

Smile

01-18-2012 23:24 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

so are you saying that bos offered hll to share the z1? I doubt it.
01-18-2012 23:24 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

and yet every "war" game would die out if there wasnt at least 1 tyrannical overseer hanging about :x

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-18-2012 23:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

quote:

after bos retook the zone 1 who originally said were happy for tiger in hll to control the lists after MOH disbanded we all knew you had an unwritten alliance with db, we just brought it out in the open Wink just after you let back all the former bos members who ditched you for AN to consolidate your position as top clan again instead of morals Big Grin

01-18-2012 23:27 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

rohlikus and foxy are right put it behind you now that Crap's passed

two we win then that will win cuz of BOS who gives one its a game youll get over it ohh and war is war after all they started it who will finish it Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-18-2012 23:38.

01-18-2012 23:28 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

@para....SHHHHH!!

@clem...you may be my deputy but also SHHHH!!!

at everyone involved in the sieges who aint crying like pampered fools. great work, the links are very interesting to read through, im looking forward to the next one Smile

glad to see sieges coming back to the game now

and closing note, this is a game, not a dimocracy. please leave the politics out of it

IGN: acidic shots
01-18-2012 23:30 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol you showed you have no idea.. I am not talking about NOW, I am explaining why BoS and DB became allies, HLL made it possible by pushing DB against us, the strategy failed and made us become allies.

i never heard about that............looooool
01-18-2012 23:31 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
quote:
quote:

the way you worded that made it seem recent. I know how all of that happened after all your loyal members went off to start a civil war.

Tiger_claw didnt want to share the z1. He then spoke to cesarz about taking it.

Do you remember why Tiger_claw was removed from BoS?

Diablo kicked him out for telling people when members were questing. Tiger claw had a nasty habit of taking things unto himself and not giving a damn about consequences. HE forced the alliance. Dont tar 1 clan with the same brush as a few of its members Wink

I still speak to tiger_claw on FB quite alot.. all he still seems to care about is wether you have been taken down a peg or two.. (not you personally... just BoS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------

Personally i think rohlikus is right. wether we win or lose I was looking for a reason to keep playing this game is its monotonous. Getting my ass kicked might be good for the soul Smile

quote:

Smile

01-18-2012 23:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

@darc and Roh: now you can read it from HLL member

quote:

This game would be more enjoying if we would take sieges as a part of the game and try to have fun with them. I'm quite fed up of always arguing the same and to the same people. Problem is that lot of people don't know all, just because this info is leadership stuff and it's not shared with the clannies.

Please let's have fun 'cause its getting to a tiresome point that may make some people quit.

I'm off, good night all.

01-18-2012 23:38 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:

quote:

This game would be more enjoying if we would take sieges as a part of the game and try to have fun with them. I'm quite fed up of always arguing the same and to the same people. Problem is that lot of people don't know all, just because this info is leadership stuff and it's not shared with the clannies.

Please let's have fun 'cause its getting to a tiresome point that may make some people quit.

I'm off, good night all.

Yeah it's already making loads of smaller players quit when DB won't stop sieging them.
01-18-2012 23:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:

quote:

I'm off, good night all.

You can say that again most low members try sticking to the game even if there getting farmed everyday like me but others just leave cuz of it its a game (if you were playing an xbox/ps3 game would you leave cuz your getting killed all the time)

now give up all of you just play the dam game we all get killed in this game so deal with it Smile

01-18-2012 23:44 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Just like to say its a ******** GAME. its not like ww3
01-18-2012 23:45 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Also can we not have the empty square giving as that isn't fun at all

As upping a worse one isn't nearly bad as upping a empty on is evil, I know I've been there but that was on necro where it is easier.

EDIT, player asked me to remove the message.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 01-18-2012 23:58.

01-18-2012 23:45 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
quote:

quote:

I'm off, good night all.

Yeah it's already making loads of smaller players quit when DB won't stop sieging them.

FlashAOD when in hell will DB stop that haha never so the game will get smaller and smaller untill we carnt even attack anyone Smile

01-18-2012 23:48 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

everyone, please, lets keep this thread all about the sieges and drop the politics. if you want to talk politics you can tear each others faces off in irc for all i car, just not on the forum.

this is a friendly written warning to all

01-18-2012 23:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source

would be neat if any of you folks talking about me and source would please shut their cakeholes for a second (hd please shut up as folks in src know how bad it felt to see a noob like anubis in my old z3). politics have never been of any concern to me in that game - until superhero squad tried to destroy the server i did found my very awesome and serious drops so far, and will be the only server i try to mess with the rng on ever.

at that moment i pretty quickly could categorize folks

ces, lucky git, doesnt care about others

db/a_n melee peeps, strong in a bunch, weak on their own, especially compared by level

db/a_n gunners: weak.

db/a_n testicle- and tattooless folks: gay.

combined: bunch of noobs, but due to "circumstances" able to take traditional clans squares which must be ended. i am not up to be part of the circumstances, but up for destruction of lamers.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 01-19-2012 01:25.

01-19-2012 00:22 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

i love you horst.

EDIT: and you evan, come at me bro.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 01-19-2012 04:11.

01-19-2012 01:08 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Clan's and Alliance's

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH