Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wow » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Wow 9 Votes - Average Rating: 1.009 Votes - Average Rating: 1.009 Votes - Average Rating: 1.009 Votes - Average Rating: 1.009 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Angry Wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no not world of warcraft ....WOW as in WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE GETS WARNED FOR "SPAM' but i did...
Clan's and Alliance's
the MOD just creates a thread in off-topics for them to post more spam

IGN: Son Of Sin
01-19-2012 06:35 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You clearly have no idea what spam is then.
Straying off the topis is spam here, the topic they were talking in was about sieges between two clans. I moved their posts to a thread where they can talk about the clans and alliances without being afraid of getting a warning.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-19-2012 06:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

RE: Wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
no not world of warcraft ....WOW as in WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE GETS WARNED FOR "SPAM' but i did...
Clan's and Alliance's

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
oh and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
OT (you do this so you don't get warned form spam)
you've had multiple pms, explaining the do's and don'ts, you carry on regardless, so a warning is justified.
oh and one more thing... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-19-2012 14:44 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are loads of ways to get warnings for SPAM mate trust me ive been there and done that so you should really calm down

i got a warning for SPAM for changing topic on my own thread there's one way

01-19-2012 19:34 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Blackout-Shadow
There are loads of ways to get warnings for SPAM mate trust me ive been there and done that so you should really calm down

i got a warning for SPAM for changing topic on my own thread there's one way

Link please.

01-19-2012 19:56 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Xx-Shane-xX

Xbox 360 (Only)

Scroll unroll you find a warning of Popeye and look at one above Smile old account (why I changed account wanted new name now I want a different name but Morris told me I can change without changing account)

01-20-2012 00:55 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

The topic is set by the first post and the thread title, you can't just change the topic in the middle of the thread just because you like to. If the thread was named "Hell Shadows offtopic questions" then it would've been different.

01-20-2012 01:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Xx-Shane-xX

Yeah I didn't think of that Frown dam but still it's one way of getting SPAM warnings lol he should still calm down

01-20-2012 01:25 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Son of Sin

you should warn yourself for being off-topic in my thread then, and also warn that guy ...this thread isn't about him, his warnings, name changing, blah blah blah

Mods should stay on-topic or be warned like any other user ...no special treatment, no matter who they are ...sick of these mods ...mods should be unbiased, i've read so many things about all of you, bad things ...imagine if Czar or whatever his name is was a mod ...that's how people feel about the current mods...

when do mod-ship end? when are new mods elected? who elects mods?

this thread is about mods ...feel free to voice your opinions as long as you are not a mod

01-20-2012 03:25 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

mod ship ends when they retire, you apply to become a mod if you can go 3 months on the forum without a warning, so you have NO chance of getting selected

seriously, everything i read that you post is a rant, followed by another rant about being warned for you previous rant, just PLEASE make the game a better place and shut the hell up

and btw, thats a lesson in spam for you sos, i await my warning

IGN: acidic shots
01-20-2012 04:37 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Written by J. (Son of Sin), Edited by Natasha (my wife)
The performance of each Blood Wars forum moderator should be evaluated by forum members every 6 months. Results (and comments if users agree) will be public after the evaluation period ends. A moderator should be demoted if two-thirds vote “Yes” for demotion. 1 vote per person and no one in the moderator’s clan will be allowed to vote since all/most of the moderators are in the same clan (in 1 realm, both realms, or other servers). I know a game forum is not a wiki, and moderators are not system operators…but the way a wiki is set up is fair: Users vote during re-evaluations and System Operators either keep their position or receive a demotion by a bureaucrat. There is also a misconduct system for Sysops only. I propose having a misconduct system for moderators on this forum. Nothing should have to be discussed via private messages. All users should be allowed to see reports brought against moderators. Users should be able to publicly express their opinions about a trading moderator or a clan who give high evaluations for a clan mate’s item and evaluate a non-clan mate’s item with a lower pop amount. No one should be afraid to log onto this forum to trade. No one should fear a moderator. No one should be afraid to cancel their bid because they may be attacked in-game by the seller or the seller’s clan. When I said some of you guys are [offensive according to moderator Clemenza], I meant the moderators. I propose no one who plays on the UK server should be a moderator on this forum. This idea was actually given to me by someone else. I have no problem with moderators doing their job. I have a problem with moderators abusing their authority. I am quite aware of people joining clans because they’ll rather join the bad guy(s) than to be the bad guy’s/guys’ target.
“If you can’t beat them, join them.”
“If no one will listen, just shut up.”
“Just play the game and don’t draw attention to yourself.”
“You’ve only been here for 6 months… you haven’t earned an opinion yet, n00b!”
“We rule! You suck!”
“Bow down or lay down, loser!”
“Stop whining/complaining…or quit/leave Blood Wars!”
“Ha Ha this game isn’t for you, sore loser!”
To taunt, ridicule, jeer, tease, mock, etc is also known as what? Bullying …but I can’t publicly call anyone on this forum a bully even though that’s what they are…why? Because the moderators are guilty of being [offensive according to Clemenza], and it offends them to call them names.
Get these [offensive]ing [offensive] mods out here and elect some non-English speaking mods so we can have a good time and not worry about being warned 4 times and banned. I have no problem following rules IF the moderators are unbiased. It’s almost Black History Month in the United States …I will embody Malcolm X for 29 days!

01-20-2012 05:02 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
mod ship ends when they retire, you apply to become a mod if you can go 3 months on the forum without a warning, so you have NO chance of getting selected

seriously, everything i read that you post is a rant, followed by another rant about being warned for you previous rant, just PLEASE make the game a better place and shut the hell up

and btw, thats a lesson in spam for you sos, i await my warning

see what i mean ..."PLEASE make the game a better place and shut the hell up"
i typed my reply above BEFORE i read demon's reply and he proved my point ...these guys DO NOT want you to speak up against the current failures of this forum's system.
and i would never want to be a moderator ...i would never warn anyone. a guy sent me a non-English message in-game and i did not report him. i do not want anyone to be banned ...moderators should only remove offenses, not punish anyone.

Evanlegion said: Now you can talk whatever you want (non-offensive) about the clans and the alliance. And keep it to offtopic. If I see any more spam in battlefield I'll unleash the fury.
quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Stick to the sieges, not the clans.
I moved all the spam to the offtopic section.
Next time I'll reward everyone with warnings.

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
You clearly have no idea what spam is then.
Straying off the topis is spam here, the topic they were talking in was about sieges between two clans. I moved their posts to a thread where they can talk about the clans and alliances without being afraid of getting a warning.

Mortis said: Which part of the sentence wasn't clear enough? Any further offtopic or commenting post will be rewarded by a warning.

any further offtopic commenting... yet i didn't comment anymore on that thread yet still received a warning

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 01-20-2012 05:16.

01-20-2012 05:10 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

quote:
moderators should only remove offenses, not punish anyone.

so much like IRL, Police should just remove dead bodies, not putting anyone in jail Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

01-20-2012 07:53 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

SoS - here's a question for you: How would you act / re-act to someone who is as strongly/defensively/overtly opinionated as you?

When people have offered you advice in the past; you say they are just trying to tell you not to speak your mind.
Have ever asked yourself why you are so angry?
And why you vent that anger on an annoymous game forum?

Seriously, take a chill pill. This is a forum for an internet game. So what if you get a warning for spam? So what if people don't agree with what you say?

Is it really that important to you that complete strangers, who live in different countries to you, agree with / like / listen to you?

You want to become the embodiment of Malcolm X...... just because someone gave you a warning on an internet forum?? o_O lol - I hope you were being sarchastic?
If not, I think that would probably make Malcolm curdle in his grave.

And before you go on the defensive again. I am not telling what to do, or how to live your life. I am simply passing on some advice on making your own internet time less stressful; you can choose to ignore me for all I care. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-20-2012 09:12 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Never have i seen someone with such an apt avatar. Stop gurning for chrissakes.

Don't you find it odd that you're the only person to find problems? Ever wondered why that is? Doubt it, too busy telling everyone else what they need to do to improve your situation.

Oh and...
quote:
Written by J. (Son of Sin), Edited by Natasha (my wife)

LMAO, i think you're ok to not copyright it... don't think there's going to be many reprints. If there is though, i'll personally see to it that any royalties go to yourself and your wife.

And another:
quote:
Get these [offensive]ing [offensive] mods out here and elect some non-English speaking mods so we can have a good time

Yes, i can see non-English speaking mods making a massive positive impact on an ENGLISH SPEAKING BOARD. [/facepalm]

quote:
and i would never want to be a moderator ...i would never warn anyone. a guy sent me a non-English message in-game and i did not report him. i do not want anyone to be banned ...moderators should only remove offenses, not punish anyone.

It's called cause and effect, action and consequence, taking responsibility for one's actions. I can see that notion is lost on yourself.
01-20-2012 09:14 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Such things should be reported to Evangelion. No one else here can help you. They will just flame you, which in turn will make you more angry. I can't suggest anything else except voicing all your opinions/views/complaints to Evangelion. Keep moaning if you wish, but I should stress that the replies you will get wont be nice.

01-20-2012 09:33 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
you should warn yourself for being off-topic in my thread then, and also warn that guy ...this thread isn't about him, his warnings, name changing, blah blah blah

Mods should stay on-topic or be warned like any other user ...no special treatment, no matter who they are ...sick of these mods ...mods should be unbiased, i've read so many things about all of you, bad things ...imagine if Czar or whatever his name is was a mod ...that's how people feel about the current mods...

when do mod-ship end? when are new mods elected? who elects mods?

this thread is about mods ...feel free to voice your opinions as long as you are not a mod

GIVE UP MAN i try becoming one years back never happen i know alot about MODS and still do know alot but still you wont make it to one i had my own form as admin got nearly 1,000+ people join but i deleted it as people were getting aggressive like thread Clan's and Alliance's so and couldent do every thing all on my own and i dont think even evan could admin one and warn every one at once websites like this were hard to make back in the day.

And coming from what you said me changeing my name 1.1 million times is because i left the game last year cuz of farming people E.G ces (he did not farm me just saying his name) cuz its hard to get blood and people and the other reson why i change my board name is because i was a Twat (MODs sorry for language just telling the truth) and high members E.G Ghaldria doesnt like me but still i was thinking i carnt just leave because of that so i made a new one (Hell-Shadow-V2 i was Hell-Shadow) reson for making this one is because i wanted new name and had different email so i change it to this now i have found out mortis told me i can change it without changeing whole account E.G i should have warnings for all account i have some i carnt remember the password of so from my point of view yes if i had known i could change my name i wouldent have this meny account

all my account's
XxShanexX - if mods can delete this please do if not admin
Hell-Shadow - if mods can delete this please do if not admin
Hell-Shadow-V2 - if mods can delete this please do if not admin
EDIT: Blackout-Shadow - mine now and asked mortis to change so i have to wait

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-20-2012 17:40.

01-20-2012 17:28 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

quote:
high members E.G Ghaldria doesnt like me

it s not i don t like you Smile i just dont like your spam Smile you can be a nice person still Smile

01-20-2012 17:46 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
quote:
high members E.G Ghaldria doesnt like me

it s not i don t like you Smile i just dont like your spam Smile you can be a nice person still Smile

Fair does thats kind of what i mean cuz i was beening an idiot lol Happy )

01-20-2012 18:05 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Son of Sin. Listen.

I was like you when i first joined, maybe even worse. I've had a few forum accounts banned which caused me to have ingame ban long ago.

If anything I look back and the mods have made me a better person in real life. If I had carried on like I was I would be hated on these forums for my spam, instead of jsut my amount of posts in the lucky finds thread Wink .

Just take what the mods say and learn don't oppos it. As said if it is unjsut pm Evan he very wise and very good mod which is why he is so looked up to and why if he says something many will immetiatlly listen.

I may have said bad words to you before and for that I am sorry jsut got annoyed by your spam.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-20-2012 18:16 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

actually there are people who do agree w/ me, they just don't post on the forum because they are AFRAID OF THE MODS! what don't you people get? when users and players are AFRAID of forum moderators, something needs to be changed! i speak not for myself but for the scared people. i am not angry, this is just how i express myself ...i actually laugh when i seem mad.
when you have a mod who collects pop to bid on an item on this forum, and that mod deletes their character, they are AFRAID to report the mod because of repercussions.
mods should be held accountable for what they do in-game, but no one will report them because they are forum moderators. mods are friends offline, who possibly tell each other everything, so PM`ing Evan-something is like PM`ing the mod who has done something wrong.
quote:
when you have a mod who collects pop to bid on an item on this forum, and that mod deletes their character, they are AFRAID to report the mod because of repercussions.

they = the clan the mod cheated out of pop

edit 2: The bottom line is 2 or more of these moderators are CORRUPT and you ALL know who they are, but you are afraid to speak out against them due to their reputations ...tsk, you all need backbones

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 01-21-2012 19:09.

01-21-2012 19:03 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

THEY ARE NOT AFRAID OF US. THIS IS NOT A JAIL WHERE YOU ALL GET BEATEN.

Alot of users message me privately to ask questions about things as they KNOW its not worth a new topic because its probably be done before but they want a quick answer..

Its you.. Not the rest of the game its you.. How many people have openly complained about everything lately.. hands up everybody.. oh no just the ONE person.

And if you wont PM the SUPER MOD who gives orders down the chain of command then you have NO hope at all.. Your begging to be heard but wont speak basically..

Its like you going to the police and saying this guy assaulted me.. but i dont tell you who he is why or how.. im just going to try and get the rest of the world on my side..
01-21-2012 19:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
THEY ARE NOT AFRAID OF US. THIS IS NOT A JAIL WHERE YOU ALL GET BEATEN.

Alot of users message me privately to ask questions about things as they KNOW its not worth a new topic because its probably be done before but they want a quick answer..

Its you.. Not the rest of the game its you.. How many people have openly complained about everything lately.. hands up everybody.. oh no just the ONE person.

And if you wont PM the SUPER MOD who gives orders down the chain of command then you have NO hope at all.. Your begging to be heard but wont speak basically..

Its like you going to the police and saying this guy assaulted me.. but i dont tell you who he is why or how.. im just going to try and get the rest of the world on my side..

make it a rule to PM mods and i'll start doing it ...off-topic is a place for me to rant if i so choose ...when it becomes against the rules, i'll PM any new mod who is elected, not any of you
edit: and i won't report any mods because my "evidence" is hearsay, the people who have expressed their opinions to me are afraid of all of you
edit: and i'm the only person who complains lately because as Foxy said, "you should just deal with it and listen to the mods" ...no sir, not me, i have a backbone
edit: and yes people are afraid because they don't want to become targets in-game or have already been banned once for something or another ...no one should become an in-game target because of their opinions on this forum.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 01-21-2012 19:17.

01-21-2012 19:11 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

You've got problems man..

Iv never warned you for a start.. so you have no reason to hate me Wink Or Ghal.. Creed.. Evan.. Franz ( as far as i can see as of now )

So you dont have a problem with SOME mods you have a problem with us all for no reason what so ever.

After all i wrote there the only thing you replied to was the PM. So your either admitting im right for the other bits or just ignoring the reply.
01-21-2012 19:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
You've got problems man..

Iv never warned you for a start.. so you have no reason to hate me Wink Or Ghal.. Creed.. Evan.. Franz ( as far as i can see as of now )

So you dont have a problem with SOME mods you have a problem with us all for no reason what so ever.

After all i wrote there the only thing you replied to was the PM. So your either admitting im right for the other bits or just ignoring the reply.

you warned me for a rule i did not follow, not removing something i sold ...but of course you allowed others to minimize their sold items or just put SOLD next to an item without warning them ...if 1 person can break a rule, everyone can break that rule
edit: but i didn't bring that up in any of my rants ...i am only talking about the spam warning and the warning Clemenzi gave me for calling you guys bullies (4th warning?) ...didn't know bully was an offensive term but spammer is not offensive

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 01-21-2012 19:20.

01-21-2012 19:18 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Link or it didn't happen..
01-21-2012 19:19 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
Link or it didn't happen..

you find it, i don't feel like searching yet ...i enjoy having a public discussion about my in-game friends' fright

01-21-2012 19:20 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Sounds about right.. Claim we dont do a job and then wont provide evidence..
01-21-2012 19:21 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

oh it was that [offensive] Malle, not Flash

01-21-2012 19:25 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
oh it was that [offensive] Malle, not Flash

edit: and my bad for accusing you of something you did not do, so you should mind your business and let me speak to the mods who are corrupt
edit: oops meant to click edit not quote, another warning eh? get him out of here!! warning machine

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 01-21-2012 19:27.

01-21-2012 19:26 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Which is why im saying theres quite a few of us who havnt done anything yet you still have a problem with us all..

BTW that multi post thing you do.. you should get a warning everytime you do it.. As its against the forum rules you should just edit your post to add something..

And you've barely been given warnings for that.. you get away with alot around here.
01-21-2012 19:27 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
Which is why im saying theres quite a few of us who havnt done anything yet you still have a problem with us all..

i said evaluate all of you, not get rid of all you ...let the users vote
oh but you can multi post because you're a mod? and don't you see i'm editing? smh each time you reply, i reply ...you're not editing, so i'm not editing
edit 3 or 4: ban me, i will not create another account...my ip ends like this .186 it's a static IP so i will not be accused of pretending to be someone else with a new name

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 01-21-2012 19:33.

01-21-2012 19:29 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Im not posting twice in a row like you did..
01-21-2012 19:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
Im not posting twice in a row like you did..

i misclicked, i get a warning for making a mistake? bend the rules a little bro...

01-21-2012 19:34 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Well this will be the second time you've done it in this thread alone.. and you havent received a warning for so you should really count yourself lucky that pepole are being so leniant towards you
01-21-2012 19:35 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
edit: and i'm the only person who complains lately because as Foxy said, "you should just deal with it and listen to the mods" ...no sir, not me, i have a backbone

Last time I checked I wasn't a invertabrate. I am not a mod yet you treat me as you treat them, with disrespect. I spoke in a kind manner without accusations or unkind words. I used examples of my not too good past in this game which I had left behind me. I even apologised for my past rant at you for your spam and all you can do is call me basically spineless. I show respect and all you do is show disrespect.

I cannot take the opinion of anyone who disrespects or belittles others to get his/her point across. The mods do get warned for any wrongdoings but there warnigns are kept in a seperate area from my past memories.

I know the most the mods from the irc chat and none of them are liers, they are all good people but even they will make mistakes which is why you message them or the Smod Evan and if they are wrong it will be corrected. If you see a thread with rule breaking you find the post then use the report button on each post to report that post and give a reason.

But you choose to ignore all the advice people have given you mods or non-mods so is it the mods or just all of us you have a problem with? Well?

Well im done with you now after the dispect you showed I do not care if you learn or not. Goodbye

EDIT
quote:
I remember foxy had 3 or 4 accounts banned in a short space of time on the forum, so it's never been just you.

Thanks for bringing that up again Wink , not like I want to forget it or anything Tongue

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 01-21-2012 19:41.

01-21-2012 19:37 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I've had problems with mods in the past but I find I don't have an issue with them if I don't give them the opportunity.

Besides, you saying that you aren't doing this for you but for those scared to speak out, read your first post:

quote:
Clan's and Alliance's

So far, all we have is your word for it, you give not a shred of evidence and you act as though you're being warned for things you aren't doing, or that it's unfair. I remember foxy had 3 or 4 accounts banned in a short space of time on the forum, so it's never been just you.

I'm by no means defending the mods here, but you're angering a lot of the community here by constantly posting ranting crap with the air of official business.

tl;dr : Stop throwing your toys out of the pram and behave and maybe mummy and daddy won't have to take away your sweeties.

EDIT: p.s. I won't be posting here again, this has been my two cents.

EDIT 2: You're welcome foxy Wink

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 01-21-2012 19:42.

01-21-2012 19:38 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

quote:
i said evaluate all of you, not get rid of all you ...let the users vote

SoS mods cant be chosen in voting lol, it s not a Miss World Contest, it s more like a job, employer is not letting all employes vote for a new person to become his employee, employer knows who would be best to do his job. Also who would vote on Mods ? i mean for example noone who already got warning would vote for present Mods who gave him warning. And no matter that Mod just followed rules which this board got Smile All players would vote for their leaders, clannies - hoping that then they wont get any single warning from them if he become a mod. lol do you think it s like it should be ? i thought you don t like bias Smile

01-21-2012 19:49 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

If you want voting then you want democracy. If you want democracy then you want your representatives to be in the Board Team. That means you want to have influence on who gets a warning and who doesn't. That's where corruption comes from...

If you have any problem with any of the mods then feel free to report them to me. I've already removed a couple of moderators from the team in my life, I don't mind doing it again a few times, as long as you provide the necessary evidence.

Also, if you see any rule violations done by the mods use the beautiful button . I'm in the drop down list in all of the sections of the board. The reports go to my email address and there are absolutely no traces of them on the board. And I don't speak with mods about things they don't need to know, I treat all the reports and complaints anonymously.

I read all of my pms so feel free to send me any.

01-21-2012 21:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

**yawn** - this thread is so dull can someone close it now - it is just going around in circles.

1 person has a problem with sticking to the rules, or listening to advice, or being able to actually control his brain, and it takes the whole forum to discuss it?

SoS, as far as I am concerned, it's lucky I'm not a mod, because I would've banned your account days ago.

If you can't see that Evan is a fair-minded, on the level guy, who is actually trying to help you, then you should re-evaluate your own judgment systems & values.

You seem to relish in the idea that you are some kind of rebel, or martyr, fighting for the down-trodden. Yet all you seem to do is offend & annoy people by constantly complaining. If there are so many people who are upset with the way the forum is moderated then tell them to speak up - what are they afraid of? That they will get a warning?? Your argument makes no sense. This forum is reasonably well organised & its mods are fair and well managed by Evan.

It seems to me that you just enjoy being a pain in the arse, and quite frankly it is starting to piss me off. I like reading the forum, and I enjoy participating in it from time to time, and your stupid posts are beginning to ruin that for me and I suspect others also. I have given you the benefit of the doubt until now, and tried to keep my replies to you rational & polite. But you clearly only respond when people speak to you in a way that fuels your own argument.

Your persistence is boring, futile, pointless, childish, and inappropriate, so shut up & get a life. If you want me to be more offensive than that, then I will be. I am not afraid of getting a warning for swearing, I've had them before.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 01-22-2012 09:03.

01-22-2012 08:57 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wow

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH