Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Sewers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sewers
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Phaera

Registration Date: 03-16-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Sewers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I (same name in game) have been trying to siege my square (3/9/2) back from a banned players for a few days now. I have tried to meet all the requirements for it:

Effects: you can use it once every 14 days, works only on squares in zones 1-3, ignores square protection period (after a finished siege and after a cancelled siege), allows you to besiege people on vacation mode, allows you to besiege banned players (if the ban lasts for more than a week), maximum number of attackers in a siege: 15, maximum number of defenders in a siege: 20

It has been 8 days since the ban, sewers level 1 is built, I have even asked other people around his level (he is too weak for me) to see if they can siege it. No one seems to be able too...

So, either I am missing some requirement I am unaware of, the sewers does not allow you to siege banned players at the moment, or there is a bug of some sort preventing it.

*edit*
ok, it does work... starting the siege through the city overview, as I normaly do, does not work.

starting the siege through ambush does work.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Phaera: 01-24-2012 17:29.

01-24-2012 11:12 Phaera is offline Search for Posts by Phaera Add Phaera to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which server are you playing on and what is the name of the player? Also, what is your in-game name?

01-24-2012 12:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Acheron

Registration Date: 07-26-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Which server are you playing on and what is the name of the player? Also, what is your in-game name?

In the same clan and spoken to Phaera about this, so hope you don't mind me answering for speeds sake:

IGN: Phaera; trying to siege: IproX physical 3/9/2 in Underworld.

Edit: That's the original posters IGN by the way, mine is Hefun to save confusion.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Acheron: 01-24-2012 13:18.

01-24-2012 13:17 Acheron is offline Search for Posts by Acheron Add Acheron to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Maybe you didn't checked 'use sewers' at the first time? Starting siege through city overview is the same as you'd enter ambush option and fill all the fields manually.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-25-2012 11:03 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

the only 1 thing which is not mentioned here or in sewers description is that u need to be a deputy...

03-29-2012 17:02 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Sewers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH