Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Spy Reports (On Yourself) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spy Reports (On Yourself) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Spy Reports (On Yourself) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=daf6da8851

New link put wrong one by mistake

This is with my Mellee gear 2H Tongue

Dident know where to put this because it related to bloodwars i have put it here Smile post away

Comments Not aloud just links and maybe a little comment on yourself

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-24-2012 15:06.

01-24-2012 15:01 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No message of given id number.

01-24-2012 15:05 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Link Don't Work

01-24-2012 15:05 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Thread Starter Thread Started by Xx-Shane-xX
RE: Spy Reports (On Yourself) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

Link should work Smile

01-24-2012 15:06 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

A melee sniper? A new direction I feel. Good luck with that.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-24-2012 15:19 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
A melee sniper? A new direction I feel. Good luck with that.

Over run lucifers

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3256add985

thats my real gear for the gun Smile

Main Gear Perfect Hunting love my gun i still lose fights but still love my gun Tongue

Updated

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ddb6be1f7f

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-24-2012 17:48.

01-24-2012 15:30 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

you might want ot get some leg items will be cheaer in the long run that making perfect items
01-26-2012 16:00 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Working on that need stones Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-26-2012 18:32.

01-26-2012 17:12 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Spy Reports (On Yourself)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH