Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Other websites » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Other websites 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Other websites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Facebook:
Add me:
http://www.facebook.com/shane.m.leon

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/OoOXxShanexXOoO?feature=mhee

Photobucket
http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg483/Oo-Shane-oO/

Thinking of more dont worry!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-25-2012 20:37.

01-19-2012 04:41 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Thread Starter Thread Started by Xx-Shane-xX
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

Is anyone here named
Mike Price
this person added me on facebook

Edit: It's makavelli

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-25-2012 17:45.

01-25-2012 17:38 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you ALWAYS spam that much and create 10 new topics every day ?

It's getting to be a bit much to be honest.
01-25-2012 19:20 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Thread Starter Thread Started by Xx-Shane-xX

I upped the thread, im not getting post count and why do you care as evan has said to me sick to the topic and i have so would you kindly leave me alone on my threads and if your talking about Xx-Shane-xX's random Things Evan again told me if i wanna change the subject in the thread to name it what i named it.

Ask evan yourself if you dont believe me

and yes mortis told me to calm down with the posting and spamming which im trying to and yes firetrap and flashAOD all these people have told me i have it in my head i should stop posting soo much but this time i UPPED THE THREAD OK leave me alone this isent your board and its not mine i just putting up thread's in Off-topic so i dont get post count yes i post other places like battlefield, and mishmas but there relivent to what i have put down thank you convo is over.

Mods you can give me a warning but i did just prove my point so i dont mind Smile thank you convo is now over

And plus i havent made any today so get lost

Edit: Corrected #2

Edit 2:
Link to my other thread mention
Xx-Shane-xX's Random things

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Xx-Shane-xX: 01-25-2012 19:47.

01-25-2012 19:39 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

in future mate dont up the threads unless its trade section after the right time has passed.

any post that doesnt add to the thread can be considered as spam. multiposting is quite bad too. sounds like the rules are quite strict but when you think about it, the forum would be nothing but spam if the guidelines werent there.

youre already on your last chance, im sure someone has told you that next comes a ban.

if youre unsure about anything pm me first to avoid unpleasantness Smile

01-25-2012 22:23 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Other websites

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH