Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Facebook Parenting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Facebook Parenting 7 Votes - Average Rating: 2.437 Votes - Average Rating: 2.437 Votes - Average Rating: 2.437 Votes - Average Rating: 2.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Facebook Parenting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen.

i could've combined this with the other thread i started, but the videos are not related at all ...and they also don't belong in LOL Youtube Vids, imo...

anyway, this video is about a mad dad who reads a FB message his 15 year old daughter posted ...and then he murders her laptop...

do you think his actions were overboard (extreme)?

my answer is yes, his actions were extreme...

why? because teenagers do not like their parents, chores, discipline, etc

i'm 19 ...i moved out and to the opposite side of the U.S. to get away from my parents 2 years ago because i don't like them...

what parents fail to understand (as if they don't remember being teenagers) is how much teenagers hate being told what and what not to do... even though sometimes it's for their (the teen's) own good

i watched a tv show about kids who kill ...1 guy shot his parents because they took away a video game ...his mom died but his dad didn't

kids have become electronic addicts ...they're addicted to their phones, video games, computers, televisions, etc

what happens when you punish an addict or refuse to give an addict what he/she wants? they spaz out!

now, if this dad's daughter runs away and gets murdered, that will be his burden to bare for the rest of his life... all because she posted a disrespectful message on facebook

IGN: Son Of Sin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 02-11-2012 06:24.

02-11-2012 06:23 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could you please stop posting useless stuff 24/7 ?

Why am I not surprised that you left your home at the age of 19 to be away from the people who brought you into this world and cared for you.

Being a rebel, and trying to get everyone on your bad side will do nothing in life for you. And you are repeating the exact same story here on these forums.

Now leave.
02-11-2012 08:04 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
Could you please stop posting useless stuff 24/7 ?

Why am I not surprised that you left your home at the age of 19 to be away from the people who brought you into this world and cared for you.

Being a rebel, and trying to get everyone on your bad side will do nothing in life for you. And you are repeating the exact same story here on these forums.

Now leave.

we dont have a like button

*like*

i made my own

sidenote, warning accepted

IGN: acidic shots
02-11-2012 08:11 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

First of all - i agree with Sapling, and about your post i got to disagree, without respect we wouldnt be humans, personaly i dont have to like my parents to respect them. if they brought you to this world gave you all possibilities and gave you all you got - you owe them a lot.

We can talk about proper disrespect to parents if they re alcoholics, drugs addict, and they got pedobear on their side... Tongue

But disrespect caused by chores ? if they want you to do your job - just do it they earned money to let you stay alive till now. Whats wrong with cleaning own room ? better to live in trash ? if they live in same house it s normal to do some cleaning or other things Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-11-2012 09:04 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Not all parents are the same

To finish off this thread that stories fake, FACT

02-11-2012 09:25 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Son of Sin

proof? prove this "fact"

and Sapling you can ____________________

+1 for offense

and as a parent, i would never do anything to hurt my kids (physically or emotionally) even if they disrespect me ...being angry (shooting a laptop) makes your kids think it's okay to lash out

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-11-2012 11:52 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

*self-censoring* . No point to argue except the behaviour of the father wasn't excessive, regarding the average human . I saw far worse, like mothers constantly berating their own children because they make too much noise . One wave of moderate violence isn't what I can consider the most infamous .

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 02-11-2012 17:48.

02-11-2012 12:05 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
proof? prove this "fact"

+1 for offense

and as a parent, i would never do anything to hurt my kids (physically or emotionally) even if they disrespect me ...being angry (shooting a laptop) makes your kids think it's okay to lash out

at 15 years old im pretty sure his daughter has the intelligence to know lashing out is a bad idea, and damaging another persons belongs with a firearm is a criminal offence.
the beauty os this is simply the fact she cant do anything about it, it may have been her laptop, but theres no doubt at all that the father bought it, making it his possession in the eyes of the law, if he wants to shoot it and hes licensed to own that gun on to shoot on his own land, theres nothing anyone can do

epic parenting win imo, she will learn that disrespecting the people who privide for you can seriously EFF your POO up!!

IGN: acidic shots
02-11-2012 12:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Haha I watched this yesterday. And I think you're wrong to think he overreacted. You say that teenagers will lash out at their parents for being punished and stuff? No, they won't. Infact, this teenager in the link DIDN'T overreact and do anything stupid. Hell, she thought her friends was overreacting, thinking that she'll lash out and get pregnant on purpose/commit suicide.

Sure, kids nowadays are pretty much addicted to electronics, but there's a big difference between the "addiction" we suffer, and the addiction you're talking about. It's not like it's in our system f***ing with our body. It's simply something to occupy us. And if we don't have the electronics to occupy us? We will find something else to occupy ourselves. And if you're retarded enough to lash out because your laptop, or phone was taken away, or if you're going to throw a hissy fit because you have to clean your room, then you deserve whatever punishment you recieve. Hell, if I had my way, I'd eject you off this planet because you're too idiotic to function.

It's just something to kill time. Don't lash out because you have to do a few chores. And DO NOT FOR ANY REASON TALK CRAP ABOUT YOUR PARENTS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'VE JUST FIXED UP YOUR DAMN LAPTOP!

Probably went off-topic somewhere, but I'm sure you will get my point.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-11-2012 16:39 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i do not think his actions were extreme.

hard working bloke wit ha daughter who doesnt know the value of a dollar.

she deserved it.

and guys, tone down the offence to son of sin.

if you dont have anything to contribute to his threads DO NOT POST.

demonfury, your wish is granted

sapling, you get a warning too.

02-11-2012 16:47 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Waooow .. Over reacting? I think not.. She deserved it.. As he said she had done it before and was warned.. She did it again thinking he wouldn't see it .. Fair play to the guy...

"oh my life is hard I have to do chores and make my bed and go to school" ..

well done.. You can complain about what half the planet has to do on a daily basis.. Does she really think she's the only one that has ever had to go to school? Or not go out due to homework or help clean a house she doesn't pay for? She was sneaky and got caught having a rant at her parents.. Bad enough its online and not to their faces .. what makes it worse is that she tried to hide it!! .. rofl that little drama queen got what she deserved and if I was in his shoes after paying out that much for an ungrateful little cow I would do the same.

What makes me laugh even more is the fact that everywhere else you cry about being warned for spam.. Don't post stuff like this 24/7 as someone else has said.. You realise warnings go away?? It just means you have to behave for a little while.. But being the rebel you are you can't do that lol

Well done you! You moved out, got a job and did it all when you still knew everything! Now if I had done that when I was 16-17 I would be in a hell of a lot of trouble by now.

At least the guy is disciplining his child. Unlike a lot of chav spawning parents do now, which is let them run around like feral animals at the ages of 12 or even younger. Imo we need more parents like him.

/rant

[edit : Running away and getting murdered (?!) because he found a message she shouldn't have been sending in the first place and got told off for it?? Are you being serious? -.-' I'm the same age as you and probably have more intelligence in my little finger than you sprouted in your post. Its you who is over reacting Son of Sin.

Personally don't see anything worth a warning there as its on topic Big Grin <3 pops

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 02-11-2012 21:05.

02-11-2012 20:46 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Clan: BoS

I'll post the same thing on here that I did on the video.

This is amazing... that girl must feel like shit knowing this got 14 million views after 3 days... her friends will see it...&#65279; the guys she likes will see it... she will be humiliated for years and will never forget it.

I LOVE YOU YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-11-2012 21:03 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
proof? prove this "fact"

+1 for offense

My proof? Rednecks dont work in IT

Wheres your proof? That thing was all over facebook like a rash and like most things on there was all about getting views/clicks...

Either way she asked for it, a whole lot of disrespect in that child and needed to be taught a lesson. Aint gonna get no where in life like that

If it was me id of kicked her out, nothing like a taste of the real world to buck your ideas up

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 02-12-2012 10:18.

02-12-2012 09:45 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

AHHH Clicked quote not edit

Sorry

messaged me. popeye2k8

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 02-12-2012 10:17.

02-12-2012 10:17 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Facebook Parenting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH