Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » NOT a push » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NOT a push 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

NOT a push Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dancing Bracelet of Authority (+5) 11 375 / 25 / 4 / 24 / 7 2012-02-15
15:46:50

as you can see theres 11 bids on this item, showing i was in a bidding war with someone
hardly a push when its a great merge item and at least 1 guy other than me was going all out to get it

cant help but feel the person who reported it is the guy who i beat for the item
either way, reporting obvious NON pushed items is a waste of the devs time as they could be spending this time working on game patches or catching ACTUAL pushers

IGN: acidic shots
02-16-2012 12:01 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » NOT a push

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH