Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Siege HLL vs BoS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page HLL vs BoS 6 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.506 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

HLL vs BoS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8d371092af

so much fun being involved in sieges again Big Grin

i couldnt wait for it to finish lol, properly excited Tongue

IGN: acidic shots
02-10-2012 12:12 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

red vs blue is so exciting!

think i'm going to abandon necro and focus on uw

+1 for spam, 4th warning = forum ban

but it was worth commenting on such an exciting report, HLL when i apply to your clan, please accept me in an about 6 months Wink

IGN: Son Of Sin
02-10-2012 12:26 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great siege Big Grin

I seem to be running low on PoH now... just dropped below 35k Frown

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-10-2012 12:35 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
great siege Big Grin

I seem to be running low on PoH now... just dropped below 35k Frown

and i thought i had alot Red Face i feel so poor Frown lol

02-10-2012 12:43 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

lol thats after getting roflstomped by DB+BoS for the last 5 days Big Grin

I dont do KoTH either....

I am glad their is life in this game again though Smile

quote:

Smile

02-10-2012 12:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Keep the comments on topic guys. If you want to discuss your amount of PoH make a separate thread for it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-10-2012 13:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Keep the comments on topic guys. If you want to discuss your amount of PoH make a separate thread for it.

sorry mortis Smile

Im just wondering... did blod use the z2 effect for extra HP? he seems a little short on HP for a TC in z2

quote:

Smile

02-10-2012 13:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

As far as I know he used the option. Although I think it's just extra 30% HP.

02-10-2012 13:31 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

what is the people cost of the option or does it scale with level?

i know its not directly linked to the siege but i hope you understand that it doesnt need its own thread Big Grin

quote:

Smile

02-10-2012 13:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
what is the people cost of the option or does it scale with level?

i know its not directly linked to the siege but i hope you understand that it doesnt need its own thread Big Grin

it gest higher according to your hp

higher hp = higher cost

ppl cost is blood cost x 1000 :p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-10-2012 13:43 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

2nd try using Sewers: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b60514799a

I think the report speaks for itself.

02-12-2012 22:31 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

I'm eager to be taking part of that in a far future Wink

No dead defender, it's ... unexpected . But congratulations to the two sides Wink I hope I can see more links later !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 02-12-2012 22:59.

02-12-2012 22:59 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

nice one with sewers, I loved clem using shuriken! Nice move!
It is hard to win 15 vs 20 if defenders use cat's path in mass, unless defenders are noobs, whichunfortunately it is not the case..

But you used too much cat's path to get poh this time!
02-13-2012 03:01 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

Sender: grindgore
Message title: [CLAN] call the damn siege off!!!
Send date: 2012-02-15 02:54:42

A message to all clanmembers.

plenty of DB already in BOS, of course!
Goodnight

Thx, good night to you too but you sent it to wrong clan Smile

Only Kherat, Mikel and Sqeshu are DB members and Mikel didnt join the siege so only 2 DB members, that's not plenty Wink

I thought you wanted poh sieges so this time I wasn't with shuri, and we didnt use mass cats path and you still wanted to cancel it Frown
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e7c7c2f491

02-15-2012 07:53 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

you forgot Foxy, but probably he is a full BOS member now, that just likes having fun in DB ^^

everybody knows that until you help DB and DB helps you in siege you will keep beating us expecially if you guys keep giving trash squares to whoever help us and keep scaring small clans with stupid message about theim becoming a target if they join us. Everybody is already a target in your point of view, so that's pointless.

That will help you get a lot of passionate enemies, but is probably the best tactic, as long as the mighty "god" of boots polishing (every pantheon needs one) will keep enjoying to bow that much instead of kicking your ass as you deserve, but probably he really loves to bow!

DB is crushing their squares, just to give us empty ones, and you are helping them to realize this plan, so I deduce this is probably your plan too. Really nice!

Post last sieges too, so you show how good you are to steal squares too!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 02-16-2012 12:39.

02-16-2012 12:37 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Grevenet

You're unable to teach morals to others when there is this :

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=65037199ae

We've maybe chosen sides in the total war between the two blocks, but when you're sliding to collateral damage, you'd better have a more humble tongue . You currently have us a good reason to have sided with DB and BoS . You can't after pretend yourselves as victims Tongue And don't say you have the right to do so and others no . Two sets of rules ? Wouldn't be a game Crying

Have you not dragged us to your war I'd have stayed neutral . You're making the same thing you criticize on others . You'd better watch a mirror . I'm eager to grow and face you with a better face . Have you the right to scapegoat DB and BoS about being unable to regroup a effective opposition against them ? After all, if you don't have the power to cope with their behaviour, it's your fault . You can't brand me as a cult follower of them since I wasn't fighting actively the last days . Of course you'll deny that some of yours are playing dirty . As usual but at least I know my part of truth . None of the sides are perfect, but one is worse than the other .

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 02-16-2012 13:01.

02-16-2012 12:47 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

I think after starting sieges on Coven and Boot Camp you should wise your words before talking about small clans. After all the talks about DB being bullies dang! you do same. This is where you, your clan and your talks stands.

You sieged BoS 5 times, 2 canceled, 2 on z1 lost by your clan and 1 to MYRKUL lost by your clan. Meanwhile BoS started 0 sieges on HLL. You expected we will be out of this forever? "Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

there you go:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5a34434cb4

Slaughter (like the rest). Seems HLL gave up after all. Not many HLL members joining since BoS got into it. I heard they are writing you that they are fed up.

02-16-2012 13:04 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Grevenet

We've maybe chosen sides in the total war between the two blocks, but when you're sliding to collateral damage, you'd better have a more humble tongue . You currently have us a good reason to have sided with DB and BoS . You can't after pretend yourselves as victims Tongue And don't say you have the right to do so and others no . Two sets of rules ? Wouldn't be a game Crying

Have you not dragged us to your war I'd have stayed neutral . You're making the same thing you criticize on others . You'd better watch a mirror . I'm eager to grow and face you with a better face . Have you the right to scapegoat DB and BoS about being unable to regroup a effective opposition against them ? After all, if you don't have the power to cope with their behaviour, it's your fault . You can't brand me as a cult follower of them since I wasn't fighting actively the last days . Of course you'll deny that some of yours are playing dirty . As usual but at least I know my part of truth . None of the sides are perfect, but one is worse than the other .

I really dont want an argument but ill give my 2 pence to this comment.

Penguin_dude is currently sat in a nice square that spent the last year in DB.. it decided to get moved out of DB when they started fighting back.

When we were winning the sieges and taking squares back for old source members that then left the clan they were targeted. BoS and DB cannot hold all of the squares they have taken in those 2 clans so they have to pass them out in the hope of hiding them.

Also if you wish to speak about morals you werent the one that was threatened with an empty z5 square were you?

Nndugnu called it off as he deemed it a dirty tactic. (the exact message came accross like " there is nothing wrong with a healthy war but putting someone in a z5 is just wrong)

We dont drop people to a z5 we never have and we never will.

also for the record @ clem.

Rohlikus showed me the messages you sent him on that subject Wink

quote:

Smile

02-16-2012 13:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:

We dont drop people to a z5 we never have and we never will.

In much the same way you dont siege smaller clans and never will?

EDIT: Words are good, evidence is better.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e8e2f6bf44

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 02-16-2012 13:14.

02-16-2012 13:11 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Grevenet

I really dont want an argument but ill give my 2 pence to this comment.

Penguin_dude is currently sat in a nice square that spent the last year in DB.. it decided to get moved out of DB when they started fighting back.

That is where you're wrong Para

That square that Penguin_dude was in happens to be a BoS z3 that was given to me to take care of while there was no room in BoS

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
02-16-2012 13:16 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Grevenet

I have the right to say what I say as a teammate of penguin_dude, regardless of how you define the right to speak and regardless of what Source, HLL and others might face . I would say the same for HLL members as long they are not dirt like grindgore . demonfury is much more constructive, but his work is being demolished by less-than perfect example from your block .

How you explain the topic is a nice move from you, but it doesn't move my point of view . When someone is making the same thing he loathes, as a protest, he has no right to play " I'm the best morals guy " . Especially when he starts dirty topic like in Mishmash, and dunno if he will rampage . I don't back every dirt move my block might do, but HLL should watch their own troops . You sieged us I won't blame making unequal isn't illegal ( Might have done the same Roll Eyes ), but it's still an act of war . Face the results of that . Morally it's no better .

Make what you say, not what you do . They're claiming they're naughty, and for that I can credit them . Not like the first case which is a bit ... contradictory . Now my consciousness is clear, wash your own stables, and after you can criticize them . You can't criticize me as I'm pinpointing issues everywhere . Siding with some clans doesn't disallow me to be neutral in some cases .

EDIT : z4 or z5, no difference as the act is the same . And you should accept that others may have not the same morals than you . What I saw made me clearly siding . How you reacted backfired .

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 02-16-2012 13:32.

02-16-2012 13:21 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Nndugnu called it off as he deemed it a dirty tactic. (the exact message came accross like " there is nothing wrong with a healthy war but putting someone in a z5 is just wrong)

exactly the way i see it, im all for a good war, it sparks a bit of life into the game but seeing someones years of hard work get ripped to pieces by someone on a power trip is pathetic and uncalled for

ok, there are some complete idiots on the game, i myself am possibly the biggest of all, but no one deserves to see 4-5 years wasted and have to start again, thats not right

02-16-2012 13:21 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

All BoS squares outside of the clan are put here

quote:
Protected BoS members temporarily outside of clan and their squares. If you take it, we will take it back.
Sacrificer 4/112/12
Deciever 4/17/2
Ferocious 4/107/7
marmaladegirl 4/86/3

There is also a very nice screenshot of anubis sat in that square a while ago Wink

Also NN: do you see me in that siege? also talounet was a a z4 not a FLAT z5 like DB were going to put me into. The siege does not show the zones of the players so im wondering what you are trying to achieve by putting the siege report up?

quote:

Smile

02-16-2012 13:24 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Also NN: do you see me in that siege? also talounet was a a z4 not a FLAT z5 like DB were going to put me into. The siege does not show the zones of the players so im wondering what you are trying to achieve by putting the siege report up?

So you dont agree with HLL sieging smaller clans then?

Not trying to achieve anything, just demonstrating how 'honourable' clans go about their business.

Rank 3 clan (DB) v Rank 6 clan (SRC) = Dishonourable.
Rank 3 clan (HLL) v Rank 9 clan (BC) = Honourable.

"If Beeing Threatened , Commanded , & Controlled
By Few top rankings selvish Tyrants is Your Lifestyle
---YOU ARE NO GOOD TO US---"

Might want to reconsider the wording above
02-16-2012 13:32 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Db sieged source for personal gain, to replace its crappy squares with someone elses hard work.

We took a DB square in hiding to replace one DB had taken?

Im not saying the fight itself was honourable at all... there is no honour in taking candy from a baby.

If DB cant defend their squares then they dont deserve to have it.

I remember those words very well as a good friend of mine once told me that. As one unit they can defend but when they get too much to hold we take it back. Hiding it in a small clan or not is neither here nor there. It does not belong in the small clans hands it belongs in DB hands. Taking it from them to me is the same as taking it from DB themself.

I do not condone attacking smaller clans for personal gain no.

I do however condone taking a square that belongs to an enemy that is trying to hide it Smile

Hope that clears it up

quote:

Smile

02-16-2012 13:38 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:

I do however condone taking a square that belongs to an enemy that is trying to hide it Smile

quote:
Also NN: do you see me in that siege?

You condone it so much that you made a point of indicating you didn't participate?

Sounds like an odd thing to do.

But then HLL seem to love ignoring these contradictions :-)
02-16-2012 13:45 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
When we were winning the sieges and taking squares back for old source members that then left the clan they were targeted. BoS and DB cannot hold all of the squares they have taken in those 2 clans so they have to pass them out in the hope of hiding them.

This where you are wrong as you said DB had Source squares and at a point DB returned them to Source. The only Source square I believe Hll took was Maelstorms. And then you took Mikel's square as a trophy, this was your mistake not DB's.

Also from what I know that square you took from Boot Camp is a ex BOS square of the start of last year. Its true owner is Boot Camp.

If I am wrong about anything I just said then I am wrong. I will not make lies to cover up when I am wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by grindyou forgot Foxy, but probably he is a full BOS member now, that just likes having fun in DB ^^

I am now but at the start of this war I had no clan. When I left END to help with war that is when I chose to announce my leaving. Not purely because I had finally accepted Clem's offer but mainly as then I would go to this war clanless keeping END out of it. It is when you sieged BOS I decided was the right time to become a member of BOS as it was then YOU bought BOS into the war as Clem and Nndungu came only due to friendshipwith Cez and Mikel etc. So do not give me any of this begging nonsense as it was Hll who started this war with DB and BOS as it is you who took Mikel's square as a trophy and it is you who sieged Z1 of BOS.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-16-2012 13:46 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
blizzard2

Registration Date: 05-06-2009

I thought that the Rune Fortress was supposed to stop other clans from sieging squares that are under protection? Penguin_Dudes Zone 3 square has been on protection from the day that we finished upgrading to level 2 so how was HLL able to siege that square and take it over?

02-16-2012 13:48 blizzard2 is offline Search for Posts by blizzard2 Add blizzard2 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for blizzard2
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by blizzard2
I thought that the Rune Fortress was supposed to stop other clans from sieging squares that are under protection? Penguin_Dudes Zone 3 square has been on protection from the day that we finished upgrading to level 2 so how was HLL able to siege that square and take it over?

It does protect it but not make it impossible to siege.

It helps you hold it if you are outnumbered. If you look at the top of the siege the green writing is the Buff they got from being outnumbered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:

quote:
Also NN: do you see me in that siege?

You condone it so much that you made a point of indicating you didn't participate?

Sounds like an odd thing to do.

But then HLL seem to love ignoring these contradictions :-)

Why? Did they need me in the siege?

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-16-2012 13:51.

02-16-2012 13:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by blizzard2

I was confused by rune fortress too, yet again BW wording leaves a lot to be desired.

The 'protection' it refers to is not the same as the 'protection period' which you have for example after a siege.

The protection of rune of fortress is the benefits it gives you in the siege itself. It doesn't prevent your square from being sieged.
02-16-2012 13:51 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Nice siege, but with reduce dmg i'm still the best :p some people use wrong arcane. Clan tactic is nice boost for defenders.

02-16-2012 13:55 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
I decided was the right time to become a member of BOS as it was then YOU bought BOS into the war

BoS brought themselves into the war by joining forces with DB after they realised they started a war they could not win alone

pretty much the only thing i have to say on the matter

02-16-2012 13:55 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
blizzard2

Registration Date: 05-06-2009

Ah ok then, so if we had of actually tried to protect the square we might have had a small chance, although it was about 27 vs 5 when it finished so if we tried to fight they would have put more players in.

02-16-2012 13:57 blizzard2 is offline Search for Posts by blizzard2 Add blizzard2 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for blizzard2
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Here's how I see things going :

DB takes squares from Source.

HLL and Source get angry, bad words are exchanged. HLL vowes to get squares back.

BOS enters as an intermediate as well as an ally to DB. Clemenza asks the opinion of EVERY BOS member about what to do. The general consensus is that we in BOS do not want to clean up the dirty mess of DB if it means becoming the bad guys.

So BOS asks DB to return the stolen squares. That's what happens, except one square which is not returned.

HLL decides to raise hell over one square.
HLL sieges DB to take squares from them, and in the process decides it would be good for them to steal Mikel's square, even though DB has returned the majority of the stolen squares under the influence of BOS counsel.

BOS comes to help DEFEND DB squares because we are allies after all. Not a single time did BOS attack HLL or participate in offensive sieges against HLL at that time.

HLL gets pissed off, and decides to siege our z1 multiple times, every time failing in the process. BOS does not respond.

Then HLL decides to try and siege other squares, and HLL decides to go and grab squares from smaller clans. To do that they explain one of these squares was a DB square before.

Whatever the truth behind this, the fact is that they siege a smaller clan and steal squares from it.

BOS enters the war in full mode and decides to start punishing HLL for becoming the obvious villains in the story.

That's pretty much how it happened, without any judgment on anyone. These are the actual facts.

Now for a piece of judgment ? Well it seems pretty obvious that HLL played with fire and is getting burned.

As for the whole thing about destroying squares by giving empty or lame z4 squares to the enemy, it was made clear a long time ago in the leadership of BOS, and by many of its members, myself included, that we will not take part in something like this.
I personally will quit BOS if it comes to that. It might not matter much because I'm not a big player compared to others, but Clem knows that and I am sure she will respect the wishes of her clan members. These wishes are also hers by the way.
The fact that Nndungu canceled the siege is a pretty clear indication of that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 02-16-2012 14:00.

02-16-2012 13:58 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Now the fact is not that DB is taking HLL squares or BOS is attacking back after 5 sieges against you, which is totally normal.

The fact is that DB is crushing squares just to give us empty ones, and parking squares around so they can give us even more trash.

You can tell lot of tales to show how you are the good side and we are very bad people..but we have a picture of all BOS, DB, and other clans squares before all this started.
This is a deliberate plan, Clem, you can cheat many people with your lies but not me.
And you know very well that you pushed us to attack you, supporting DB in their wicked plans against us, because probably this are your plans too.

We gave back all squares DB took from Source and kept Blackrose square as hostage. Now we're all getting empty squares, because you (not DB) like the game this way.
So I disrespect you.

You can tell lot of tales, but we have a picture of all BOS, DB, and other clans squares before all this started.

Beside this, that's going out of topic, let's keep this thread about sieges and talk about this elsewhere, if you like.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 02-16-2012 14:06.

02-16-2012 14:02 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

quote:
Originally posted by grind
Now the fact is not that DB is taking HLL squares or BOS is attacking back after 5 sieges against you, which is totally normal.

The fact is that DB is crushing squares just to give us empty ones, and parking squares around so they can give us even more trash.

You can tell lot of tales to show how you are the good side and we are very bad people..but we have a picture of all BOS, DB, and other clans squares before all this started.
This is a deliberate plan, Clem, you can cheat many people with your lies but not me.
And you know very well that you pushed us to attack you, supporting DB in their wicked plans against us, because probably this are your plans too.

We gave back all squares DB took from Source and kept Blackrose square as hostage. Now we're all getting empty squares, because you (not DB) like the game this way.
So I disrespect you.

You can tell lot of tales, but we have a picture of all BOS, DB, and other clans squares before all this started.

But .. Grind.

Not a single one of you has gotten an empty square, it has not happened AT ALL.

So where are you getting this information from ?

And the whole "You forced us to attack you by doing xxxx" I mean that's conspiracy theory 101 and it sounds a bit crazy Smile
02-16-2012 14:07 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

The fact is I personally understand why BoS are attacking us and in their position I would do the same.

The z1 was sieged in the hopes that it would draw BoS members out of DB which it did. We are no where near arrogant enough to think we can beat BoS in a straight fight especially when we are no where near full power.

We can however beat DB without intervention from BoS which was the plan.

90% of the squares in BoS are better than the ones we have left and if they are not then you are doing something very wrong Wink

Thats the reason BoS are currently siegeing us but not from one of their own members. They are siegeing us using a DB member as most of BoS has gone home taking with them some DB members.

quote:

Smile

02-16-2012 14:09 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

meh, im getting bored now and this is string to get seriously off tpoic

what needed to be said has now been said, keep posts on topic from this point onwards or the thread will be closed.

im bored of the arguments

02-16-2012 14:10 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=45029419&key=e8e2f6bf44

22 Hll players joined

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=45020518&key=20bfdb2651

15 joined 1 was forced due to being the sieged one.

Now without looking at the reports guess which is att on smaller clan and which is you defending against BOS.

Because no matter what you say it is clear where your clan would prefer to use there time in joining, a siege against a very small clan over defending a square of your own.

And grind stop posting nonsense you know nothing about. All you are doing is trying to stir up hate in words because you cannot do it on the battlefield. I prefer Son of Sin atm on the forum to you. At least he has a idea about what he is posting.

This is my last post now as I am awaiting Evan's coming and huge amount of warnings and another thread closed because Hll started a over zealous discussion in a thread on reports.

Also remember guys and girls

We are not BOS or DB atm we are

The Dark Brotherhood of Steel

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 02-16-2012 14:14.

02-16-2012 14:10 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

You went offtopic too much again :/

I won't warn anyone yet, but every next post like those higher will recieve 2 warnings, not 1.

If you want to have thread open, comment sieges, otherwise it's gonna be closed.

02-16-2012 14:17 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Siege HLL vs BoS

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH