Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Squares destroying 29 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3429 Votes - Average Rating: 4.34
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Squares destroying Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this has started again, again a good idea of the emperor of boot polishing, with the help of the "righteous" brotherhood of steel.
They finally found a good way to beat HLL members in pvp!

All people helping HLL will get an empty square too. Small clans are being warned by Clemenza to stay out of this, since they will be considered as targets.
Experienced players are closing their eyes, since they are not the target of this game.

Cesarz profile reads:
"After the return to the City, Badge Of The Making Lions Homeless will be added to your trophy collection. CESARZ got his award from the Lord of Darkness himself."

Apocalypse Now is born again, and there is no way to stop them this time, since it is simply the alliance of the Dark Brotherhood and the Brotherhood of steel.
All players in those clans and in all clans allied with them are partecipating to this wicked game, even if some players in BOS still pretend they aren't supporting this.

Congratulations to all those that love to close their eyes to this fact, and keep supporting current situation, because there are just two ways to see the thing:

a) you're happy to enforce this plan
b) you're blind and dumb, or maybe just selfish enough to don't care at all about what's happening outside your garden.

In both cases you loose all my respect!
02-16-2012 13:06 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The way I see it is we have 3 clans full on z3.

BoS, DB and HLL.

I have never seen the point of putting people into an empty z5 square as you have nowhere to put the z3 you won.

Its good to know that from personal experience alot of BoS have morals but in all honesty I cant say the same for DB as they have never shown me that and that fact was solidified 3 days ago. All we can hope is that DB try to put us into z5 squares and BoS takes the high road and bows out as to not get tarred with the same brush.

We once fought People wanting to destroy squares as one.

I do not condone in any way destroying a square someone has worked for and if HLL ever stooped to that level I would rather sit clanless.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-16-2012 13:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is this ?

Destroying squares ?

Where and when has this happened ?
02-16-2012 13:35 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Squares destroying Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by grind
All people helping HLL will get an empty square too. Small clans are being warned by Clemenza to stay out of this, since they will be considered as targets.
Experienced players are closing their eyes, since they are not the target of this game.

Yet again you have made something which is a warning for small players to keep safe into a way of you to try and get help.

The message is this

Join Hll - It is your choice, if you do then while you are in Hll you may be targeted by a siege as you are in the enemy clan.

If you helped Hll and left you will not be sieged, our war is with Hll and no one else. No one outside of Hll will be sieged be it ex Hll member or ex helper.

If you see the truth as a threat well that is your opinion but what this does is makes players your coaxing into the war with words of victory (and cookies as the victories arn't there so you need a alternative) think, think about what might happen if they join. I have sent message like this but I have said if you join either side this is what could happen.It is the facts of a takeover war.

And giving empty squares, pssh it has not happened yet I recall and yet you have made a thread like all of Hll is in a not empty Z5 (because remember as god told me, all squares have level 1 armoury Wink )

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-16-2012 13:58 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Apocalypse Now is born again, and there is no way to stop them this time, since it is simply the alliance of the Dark Brotherhood and the Brotherhood of steel.
All players in those clans and in all clans allied with them are partecipating to this wicked game, even if some players in BOS still pretend they aren't supporting this.

Did DB or BoS threatened whole server about destroying all squares? NO
Did DB or BoS send or put someone in empty square? NO
Did DB or BoS start this war? NO

But hey, feel free to come up with such comparisons. We can play the game all together...
BoS and DB are as bad as A_N... 1,2,3 repeat again!
Clem and Ces are washing your brain... 1,2,3 repeat again!

quote:
Congratulations to all those that love to close their eyes to this fact, and keep supporting current situation, because there are just two ways to see the thing:

a) you're happy to enforce this plan
b) you're blind and dumb, or maybe just selfish enough to don't care at all about what's happening outside your garden.

Siege BoS is not making you look blind and dumb no ( ironic mode off )

You ofc only see the things 1 way: "poor HLL that is being sieged by TDBoS, we did nothing to deserve it, why us? we just wanted SRC squares back" but oooops wait, after I helped SRC to get the squares back and we asked for Mikel square we got the following textually answer: - We will keep the square we took on Black Rose as trophy. Pity you didn't have enough time to hang it in wall like with an animal's head.

You call this thread square destroying hoping everybody will think BoS and DB are destroying squares. Good luck with the farce.

Tonight I won't be able to sleep due to I lost your respect awwwwww :'(

02-16-2012 15:13 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

this is really starting to get pathetic, im about ready to walk away from everything thats happening

cut all ties with BoS which tbh will hurt as alot of you are really good guys

cut all ties with DB which will be easy as hell considering i have no respect for anyone who claims DB loyalty

cut all ties with HLL, same as BoS it will hurt as there are so many amazing guys here

when this war ends, im supposed to be going to a startup clan for a couple of weeks to give them a helping hand, if the threat of dead squares and dragging neutral clans into this war continue, it wont be a visit, it will be full time and it will happen before the enf of the week!

V13 have nothing at all to do with this war, whats happening atm is WRONG! any other clan that has nothing to do this the war thats getting dragged into this, i feel for you, its not right, this is why i left bos and this is why im tempted to get out of any clan thats in the top 5

politics are starting to really ruin this game, i cba with it, i just wanna be able to come online, do what i have to do, enjoy myself and have a good laugh with some great people
i dont want to be insulted my this player or that player, i dont want to see smaller innocent clans get punished for something i STILL cant understand

this is mental, the reasons for war, the extremes of the war and the suffering of innocent parties. its not right. at all

IGN: acidic shots
02-16-2012 15:56 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

The V13 thing is the drop too much in my opinion. Whatever the reasons of what happened up until now, this is a whole new thing.

HLL will feel the backslap of this.
02-16-2012 16:04 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
The V13 thing is the drop too much in my opinion. Whatever the reasons of what happened up until now, this is a whole new thing.

HLL will feel the backslap of this.

^^

I said it in another topic :/

quote:

I do not condone attacking smaller clans for personal gain no.

I do however condone taking a square that belongs to an enemy that is trying to hide it Smile

Hope that clears it up

~ I will not be any part of that siege but I will still defend against DB/BoS

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-16-2012 16:10.

02-16-2012 16:07 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

to much? its stupid, it shouldnt be happening at all, yea im in HLL right now, but there is no way on gods earth ill be joining that siege. they dont deserve this

02-16-2012 16:07 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
this is really starting to get pathetic, im about ready to walk away from everything thats happening

cut all ties with BoS which tbh will hurt as alot of you are really good guys

cut all ties with DB which will be easy as hell considering i have no respect for anyone who claims DB loyalty

cut all ties with HLL, same as BoS it will hurt as there are so many amazing guys here

when this war ends, im supposed to be going to a startup clan for a couple of weeks to give them a helping hand, if the threat of dead squares and dragging neutral clans into this war continue, it wont be a visit, it will be full time and it will happen before the enf of the week!

V13 have nothing at all to do with this war, whats happening atm is WRONG! any other clan that has nothing to do this the war thats getting dragged into this, i feel for you, its not right, this is why i left bos and this is why im tempted to get out of any clan thats in the top 5

politics are starting to really ruin this game, i cba with it, i just wanna be able to come online, do what i have to do, enjoy myself and have a good laugh with some great people
i dont want to be insulted my this player or that player, i dont want to see smaller innocent clans get punished for something i STILL cant understand

this is mental, the reasons for war, the extremes of the war and the suffering of innocent parties. its not right. at all

just wanna say..totally agree here mate Smile there is no need to say more
02-16-2012 16:23 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

So who is calling the shots at HLL then?

There's 3 big guns from HLL on this thread saying it's wrong to be attacking smaller clans and that they wont be joining the sieges.

So who is saying it's a good idea? And why the hell aren't you telling them what you think? Or voting with your feet?
02-16-2012 17:01 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

ive told them what i think and my votes been cast

02-16-2012 17:03 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

In My Opinion All 3 Need To Give There Heads A Shake and Stop Seigeing Each Other And Stop With Stupid War Its Going To End Up Quite A Few People Quiting Or Falling Out Over This Its Stupid And Bringin Other Clans Into This Bcz They Help HLL Is Stupid Also if Your going To Take All These's Squares From All Theese People Were Are Your squares Going to Go All The Square Are Guna End Up Back In The Same Place At Sum Point Anyways There's 2 Many Squares To Keep

Edit : sorry about how i type its a habbit

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 02-16-2012 17:16.

02-16-2012 17:14 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Okay, I'm all for war and whatnot. But this sounds freaking retarded. DB and BOS are destroying OTHER PEOPLES Z3s for what reason? Because they don't like the way HLL operate? Thank the freaking lord I didn't decide to join any of the top clans, you guys make me sick. I'd rather stick around in a low levelled empty clan than join you guys, because this is just stupid beyond belief.

And for those that I used to be friends with in any of those clans. What happened to YOUR morales? This is stupid, and you're retarded for going along with it. Get the hell out and leave this business!

TheKid: I'm sure I've mentioned that typing before, and how I'd like to slap you for typing like that... I just feel like saying it again, because how do you even develop that as a habit?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-16-2012 18:34 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Okay, I'm all for war and whatnot. But this sounds freaking retarded. DB and BOS are destroying OTHER PEOPLES Z3s for what reason? Because they don't like the way HLL operate? Thank the freaking lord I didn't decide to join any of the top clans, you guys make me sick. I'd rather stick around in a low levelled empty clan than join you guys, because this is just stupid beyond belief.

And for those that I used to be friends with in any of those clans. What happened to YOUR morales? This is stupid, and you're retarded for going along with it. Get the hell out and leave this business!

No Nemazis, no squares have been destroyed. Hll have just aquired BOS and DB's lower level players squares. As that is what they tried to do. Should have seen the square they gave mikel.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 02-16-2012 18:36.

02-16-2012 18:36 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis

Would be great if you would inform yourself before posting. NO ONE IS DESTROYING SQUARES. NO ONE, NOR DB, NOR BoS, NOR HLL.

And yes, thx you didn't join the big clans, specially mine.

02-16-2012 18:50 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

so i must ask... if no-one in HLL supports bigger clans taking smaller clan squares, why were HLL sieging boot camp for a square?

02-16-2012 19:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

i like bears.

i like warnings, so +1 for spam

Mikel

02-16-2012 19:25 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

No Nemazis, no squares have been destroyed. Hll have just aquired BOS and DB's lower level players squares. As that is what they tried to do. Should have seen the square they gave mikel.

Foxy your've barely been a bos member for any time to be getting so vocal in anything connected between db/bos and hll, if anything your've spent more time in db, and why i keep seeing mikel's square mentioned so much when we gained 1 square after agreeing to stop seiging db if they gave back the squares they took following bos involvement just to be backstabbed and lose over double figures of are best squares for poorly built 1's is hardly any form of an argument.

I don't agree with us seiging lower clans but when your've being seiged on 2 fronts and have no allie support due to them being threatened by Clemenza with setting her lapdog in db on them then what do u expect them to do, roll over and just accept it or do what they can and seige your allies to try and unsettle your combo.

When v13 leader this use to mean something on the bos clan page

Vault 13 - if you mess with them, you mess with us

yet instead of helping them which your capable of doing your content how you are and just using them as a feeder clan to poach from when u see fit Wink

02-16-2012 19:32 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
I don't agree with us seiging lower clans but when your've being seiged on 2 fronts and have no allie support due to them being threatened by Clemenza with setting her lapdog in db on them then what do u expect them to do, roll over and just accept it or do what they can and seige your allies to try and unsettle your combo.

Yes don't mention I cancelled siege on Paranoia, don't mention I returned 2 squares to SRC, don't mention I cancelled siege on dtr 'cause he said he wanted to leave the war.

Let's see if this is clear enough: We help allies, we crush enemies. Enemy: HLL, rest of clans did nothing to us so why would we siege them? This is your policy not ours. I do hope I don't have to explain what is an enemy again.

V13 members in BoS are here to stay, V13 is not much active lately so they moved on to our clan. V13 members in BoS explained it before but you seem to don't understand it? want me to link you the thread exactly? I have to be explaining all the time why we have extra members here. Why you took in HLL members from SRC, BIA, TFB and so on? 'Cause I see they are not staying so maybe for the war? hmm...

Btw nice try to deviate the conversation far from the fact that you sieged Boot Camp.

02-16-2012 19:42 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
quote:

Foxy your've barely been a bos member for any time to be getting so vocal in anything connected between db/bos and hll, if anything your've spent more time in db, and why i keep seeing mikel's square mentioned so much when we gained 1 square after agreeing to stop seiging db if they gave back the squares they took following bos involvement just to be backstabbed and lose over double figures of are best squares for poorly built 1's is hardly any form of an argument.

When v13 leader this use to mean something on the bos clan page

Vault 13 - if you mess with them, you mess with us

yet instead of helping them which your capable of doing your content how you are and just using them as a feeder clan to poach from when u see fit Wink

No I may not have been a full memeber for long but I am observant, take in ever detail and also am constantly talking to members of DB and BOS so I know pretty much what is going on all the time.

And I spent more time in BOS and DB than you or other Hll members so I think I know more than you about what truefully is goin on in the 2 clans

02-16-2012 19:47 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
quote:

Yes don't mention I cancelled siege on Paranoia, don't mention I returned 2 squares to SRC, don't mention I cancelled siege on dtr 'cause he said he wanted to leave the war.

Let's see if this is clear enough: We help allies, we crush enemies. Enemy: HLL, rest of clans did nothing to us so why would we siege them? This is your policy not ours. I do hope I don't have to explain what is an enemy again.

V13 members in BoS are here to stay, V13 is not much active lately so they moved on to our clan. V13 members in BoS explained it before but you seem to don't understand it? want me to link you the thread exactly? I have to be explaining all the time why we have extra members here. Why you took in HLL members from SRC, BIA, TFB and so on? 'Cause I see they are not staying so maybe for the war? hmm...

Btw nice try to deviate the conversation far from the fact that you sieged Boot Camp.

Hardly deviated

02-16-2012 19:49 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:

quote:

what does cancelling seiging have anything to do with the fact that we agreed to stop seiging db when we could have continued following bos getting involved to get db to give back the squares they took, we stopped then u wait for a clan building to finish just to start seiging us, don't make out u are in the right in any way

and am sure the people that are still in v13 like reading that instead of helping them that their members are now yours and thats it? why would'nt we get are allies involved to help us against you and db when it could tip the balanced, u obviously feared it or would'nt have threatened them?

i did'nt deviate from the lower clan, i gave a possible reason for it, when your backed into a corner you do what u can, your the 1's on the offensive here

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 02-16-2012 19:56.

02-16-2012 19:53 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

The funniest part is that BoS has been sieged for squares for the last couple of days but when we siege HLL 2 times they're already venting out their anger on our (and not only our) allies.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-16-2012 19:56 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
The funniest part is that BoS has been sieged for squares for the last couple of days but when we siege HLL 2 times they're already venting out their anger on our (and not only our) allies.

already been answered by paranoia, we tried to get the bos members out of db as they can't beat us without them, is a basic tactic that did'nt work

02-16-2012 19:57 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Few things in a recent thread amuse me given the current situation:

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia

im not sat in the top clan ( not points wise anyway)

We always strive to build our own things... Iv had squares stolen and have stolen squares myself.. but not because "his one is better"...

quote:
The point is picking on smaller clans isnt mean its just bloody lazy...

All very well saying you wont join the sieges, but if you're a member of HLL right now you're endorsing their actions by your presence.

Any squares HLL take will be taken back, so 'unsettling' is hardly likely to do much other than have people not involved in the war in crappy squares for a day or 2 at a time for no real reason other than HLL throwing their toys out of the pram because they're not happy with being sieged themselves.
02-16-2012 20:00 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

quote:
what does cancelling seiging have anything to do with the fact that we agreed to stop seiging db when we could have continued following bos getting involved to get db to give back the squares they took, we stopped then u wait for a clan building to finish just to start seiging us, don't make out u are in the right in any way

You didn't agree anything, I returned squares to SRC and we wanted Mikel square back. Your clan said no so we prepared for taking it back. But your clan started sieging us so we answered in same way. You could have let Mikel square go but no, you decided to start siege.

quote:
and am sure the people that are still in v13 like reading that instead of helping them that their members are now yours and thats it? why would'nt we get are allies involved to help us against you and db when it could tip the balanced, u obviously feared it or would'nt have threatened them?

I dare you to show me 1 of my threatening message. I only said to everybody that if they join HLL they join our enemy, with all consequences ofc. Same as I am your enemy because I joined DB right? Same case

quote:
i did'nt deviate from the lower clan, i gave a possible reason for it, when your backed into a corner you do what u can, your the 1's on the offensive here

When you took squares from DB to return to SRC + Mikel square, DB members were also cornered but instead of sieging small clans they prepared to take back Mikel square.

quote:
quote:

already been answered by paranoia, we tried to get the bos members out of db as they can't beat us without them, is a basic tactic that did'nt work

btw this message clearly shows that your intention was only take us out of DB and not to take our squares, neither the z1...

Sender: Phaera
Message title: Re: [CLAN] anyone online now?
Send date: 2012-02-12 22:31:05
yeah... 2 clans vs. one isnt realy fair... and some of us where not in the
fight... db and bos by themselves couldnt beat hll... had to get others to join
them... and the transfer back and forth... the thing is... if we ever get them
trapped in one clan... and get z1 square... there is no way they can take it
from us... you saw how much runic fortress helped us... they have the top people
in the game level wise... and with that comes some stat advantages... and those
advantages come with a chance to strike first... which means our people that die
do not get a chance to strike... but when that stat advantage is gone... they
loose... end of story...

so I say again... if we take z1 from them... they won't be able to get it
back... which is a big hahah in my book... maybe they will go cry and stop
trying...

02-16-2012 20:08 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
quote:

You didn't agree anything, I returned squares to SRC and we wanted Mikel square back. Your clan said no so we prepared for taking it back. But your clan started sieging us so we answered in same way. You could have let Mikel square go but no, you decided to start siege.

quote:

I dare you to show me 1 of my threatening message. I only said to everybody that if they join HLL they join our enemy, with all consequences ofc. Same as I am your enemy because I joined DB right? Same case

quote:

When you took squares from DB to return to SRC + Mikel square, DB members were also cornered but instead of sieging small clans they prepared to take back Mikel square.

quote:
quote:

btw this message clearly shows that your intention was only take us out of DB and not to take our squares, neither the z1...

Sender: Phaera
Message title: Re: [CLAN] anyone online now?
Send date: 2012-02-12 22:31:05
yeah... 2 clans vs. one isnt realy fair... and some of us where not in the
fight... db and bos by themselves couldnt beat hll... had to get others to join
them... and the transfer back and forth... the thing is... if we ever get them
trapped in one clan... and get z1 square... there is no way they can take it
from us... you saw how much runic fortress helped us... they have the top people
in the game level wise... and with that comes some stat advantages... and those
advantages come with a chance to strike first... which means our people that die
do not get a chance to strike... but when that stat advantage is gone... they
loose... end of story...

so I say again... if we take z1 from them... they won't be able to get it
back... which is a big hahah in my book... maybe they will go cry and stop
trying...

Celdari shared the message of the deal you sent and we agreed to it, their was nothing about Mikel square in it, if anything it being kept as a form of trophy was sent to cesarz so db were aware of it and still gave back the squares

I helped start up Tfb with Kob, and trust what they tell me, if they wanna share the message u sent them then its up to them but am not gonna risk them being threatened again

Making Db look like good guys in any way is to comical to even reply to

and an individual clan members don't speak for the clan, are members are allowed to have an opinion

02-16-2012 20:33 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

I only talked to Deadpool when he wrote he and his members wanted to get out of war, I didn't send any clan message to TFB saying nor asking anything.

Sender: Deadpool
Message title: Re: siege on dtr
Send date: 2012-02-08 22:04:19
Thank you for doing that. Its really appreiciated Smile
Thank you again.

Sender: Deadpool
Message title: Re: siege on dtr
Send date: 2012-02-08 22:10:25
I have some very good friends in DB and have nothing against them.
And the same goes to BoS. But also in HLL.

I used to be a old member of BoS and ex leader of V13 so ive always had ties to
you all.

However, can i make 1 request if possible.

You took Don Beta's square while in HLL, And i know it was cos of the war, but would it be
possible that we can have his square back same as dtr and then we can call it a day on our
part?

This is the message from Celdari? Where is written that DB won't siege HLL? Where are the threatens?

message from SRC leader Celdari:
Sender: Celdari
Message title: Re: squares
Send date: 2012-01-24 14:17:25

Alright.

0esebius will make an official statement for me to send to you that they will
end the war and he requested a simular message from you or a DB member.

It sounds fair to me.

He just wants to make sure none of the smaller clans get their squares taken by
force again.

message from Mikel accepting the conditions:
Sender: Black Rose
Message title: Re: agreement
Send date: 2012-01-24 14:54:20

ok, we won't take squares from smaller clans anymore

message from me to Celdari:
Addressee: Celdari
Message title: Re: squares
Send date: 2012-01-24 14:58:20

Sender: Black Rose
Message title: Re: agreement
Send date: 2012-01-24 14:54:20

ok, we won't take squares from smaller clans anymore

----------

Me as a BoS member I'm not going to make any commitment but Oes knows already we
never did so, and mainly because we didn't take any square from SRC. I'm just
acting as a contact person.

02-16-2012 20:44 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:

And I spent more time in BOS and DB than you or other Hll members so I think I know more than you about what truefully is goin on in the 2 clans

Oh really....

Ill be back at 10 and then ill post what needs to be said.. is that ok?

alot of what has been said pointless.

Feel free to gimmie a warning evan but ill justify this post later.

quote:

Smile

02-16-2012 21:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Try to keep it civilised, please...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-16-2012 21:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:

No I may not have been a full memeber for long but I am observant, take in ever detail and also am constantly talking to members of DB and BOS so I know pretty much what is going on all the time.

Sure i replied to this but disappeared, bos was by second clan after bwych where i spent a long spell before helping with the branch clan in v13

and being observant and talking to 1 side is a very poor reason to have an opinion, is more your saying what your've been told and not getting both sides

to clemenza i'll speak to deadpool about it and see his side and can't see anything in your posts about us giving back mikels square

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 02-16-2012 21:35.

02-16-2012 21:15 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

I give up, I'm tired of having to explain always why we do this and that, while the rest seem to only say that they don't deserve anything and they are innocent without explaining why they do their stuff.

The fact is that I am BoS, in the entire sense of the word, and we are not bullies.

Now it looks like I am the evil, a monster and blah blah blah. Luckily there's people that really know me and don't see me that way. For the rest, fine.

02-16-2012 21:28 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

quote:
quote:

Oh really....

Ill be back at 10 and then ill post what needs to be said.. is that ok?

Feel free to gimmie a warning evan but ill justify this post later.

foxy, he was sat in db for like 3 years...
how long have you been there/.

02-16-2012 21:28 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Well im tired like Clem.

You lot are pathetic, I talk about the siege and you rather than talk about the sieges and clans you attack single players, you've attacked numerous players so far, Clem being the most prominate and now you trying to attack me.

I know when a read has been ruined by patheticness so im out of this one.

Have fun ranting about me as I do not care for it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 02-16-2012 21:41.

02-16-2012 21:38 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:
Well im tired like Clem.

You lot are pathetic, I talk about the siege and you rather than talk about the sieges and clans you attack singal players, you've attacked numerous players so far, Clem being the most prominate and now you trying to attack me.

I know when a read has been ruined by patheticness so im out of this one.

Have fun ranting about me as I do not care for it.

don't flamebait and then take the moral high ground, i don't see any abusive language or Evangelion would have closed it, get more of db/bos involved if u can't handle an argument/debate with just u, clemenza, nn, evangelion and sapling on 1 side

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 02-16-2012 21:48.

02-16-2012 21:43 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

quote:

Couldnt agree more, but i'd go further. I'd say the entire thread is pointless since no squares have been destroyed.

DB siege SRC
HLL siege DB
DB siege HLL
HLL siege BoS
HLL siege DB
DB siege HLL
BoS siege HLL
HLL siege Coven
HLL siege Boot Camp
HLL siege V13
02-16-2012 22:52 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

First things first.

Foxy... shut up.

You are arrogant with no reason to be. I grew up in BoS founded V13, spent 6 months in DB then after the A_N war moved to HLL so dont try and tell me I have never been in any other clan etc. I do belive I was in BoS before clem was back in the day. Also helldemon is right, Dont pick a fight and try and walk away, its childish... finish what you start or dont get involved in the first place.

I see no reason to attack one single person unless it is in retaliation as one person does not speak for the entire clan as clem and nndugnu probably already know from speaking to me.

Novue you speak as if your opinion matters to me. My place in HLL does not mean I condone everything they do. I personally dont give a damn about being sieged. I mean seriously feel free to take my square I really dont care. So you saying people are throwing their toys out of the pram is quite frankly retarded as you have only the opinion of the few and remain ignorant of the opinions of the many. Even if I wished to leave HLL (which i dont btw) where would I go? DB? LOL even if i lost all of my morals and applied they wouldnt accept me. BoS? you honestly think they would let me in after all this crap? Im happy where I am thanks... I dont care what others think of me as the only opinion I care about in that respect is my own.

I wholly understand why we are now being sieged by BoS as I in the same position would do the same., The fact of the matter is we Knew we couldnt take DB with BoS members in there and the only thing that we could think of to get them out was to siege the z1. Some belived we could take it .. others did not. That was not the reason tfor the sieges.. and yes this tactic DID work for a short while.

If anyone would like to personally attack me verbally then feel free as alot of what i say offends people but I really dont care but please be aware you will get it back.

No squares have been destroyed, although DB had sieged me from an empty z5 using lake as a patsy. even if he wanted to build a new square up He wont have a pot to pee in in that respect from now on.

I like a nice healthy war but all this crap that has been dragged up is ruining it. cant you people just play nice?

quote:

Smile

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-16-2012 23:58.

02-16-2012 23:30 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:

Ok my fault for not putting in some things.

Within last few months during the war.

And I do not flamebait, I do not plan what I write, I write what comes to my head in the situation and to what I know.

The reason I wrote I wanted out of this thead is its the same as arguing with my brother.

You can give him all the facts there are. You could make a presentation for all it matters and he would still not even listen to what you have to say. There are many times in this thread(and others) someone has stated something with evidence for you to ignore it.

Like that fact that when the real war started and you say BOS helped it was Clem, Nndungu and Eve, who are friends with mikel and Cez. Then the fact BOS took 5 sieges on them before they decided they would siege you.

As someone has said in DB's irc 'You were losing at one gate so you decided to open up another' which you did in sieging BOS. You also say that by doing this you got BOS members out of DB.

You did, and now look you are losing to 2 clans a day instead of 1.
And now all get angry about the squares being taken when you bought it upon yourselfs.

And then your clan makes a entire thread on The Dark Brotherhood of Steel giving you empty squares when it has not happened.

You have also told me that im being fed lies from the higher ups.
Now im sorry but why would I trust a enemy more than a friend.
Even if I was neutral I would trust Clem over anyone else on this server.

And para its hard for me to know what you did when you have changed accounts a few times so I cannot back track reports.

02-17-2012 00:15 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind

We were expecting BOS siegeing back since the first time they sieged us.

You want evidences? After taking BlackRose square (which I didn't want to take, since it was a hard job of her and I respect it) we didn't took any other DB squares, as they agreed to give back all source squares. Cesarz didn't even try to negotiate, because your plan was already on the paper, and he claimed all the good squares here.
Then DB, with the support of BOS heavy cavalry, DB started to take ALL HLL squares. Not even exchanging squares, but taking empty z5 around the server and parking their squares around to giveus trash squares. And then even telling around "Oh, HLL attacks small clans too".

And Cesarz put a nice banner on his profile about this. Go read it, it is self explaining.

1 SQUARE vs ALL CLAN SQUARES... it looks self explaining.

Now Clemenza, or Mortis, or Cesarz, or Black Rose, please give us a good argument for this, instead of keeping telling stories.

You don't need to tell stories, or write chilometric posts. The only people who can believe you is yourselves. Just answer this with any reasonable argument.
But maybe you don't need to justify yourself, just can justg keep playing the trash way, because this is what suits you better.

All those who have relationships whith HLL know very well how we behave.
All those who deals with you know very well how you behave.
Just don't expect we'll play the turkey, if you plan the final solutions for us, because we are lions, not turkeys.
02-17-2012 01:48 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH