Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Squares destroying 29 Votes - Average Rating: 4.3429 Votes - Average Rating: 4.34
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
quote:
Originally posted by grind
So relax guys, that V13 square list is not the only list of possible targets. Untill Oese will state that the lions surrender, every square in the city will be a valid target.

That sentence makes me sick. Stop talking in name of HLL members, I know there are some that don't agree with this. I know it was YOU who made the V13 list, and now you threatened whole server. You are on the best way to make your thread name real for YOU.

This seems to have blown out of proportion, we must remember this is a game Tongue
I recently returned so i don't know the whole jist of things.. but the way i see it is db and bos joined together to siege hll and give them average to crap squares.. they probably did this because hll began war with db.. but after all its a game.. its fun.. Hll could either let db or bos take all squares and then our progress halted till a stand stall.. evo points are gained through ambushes without a descent square it can be hard to gain them.. thus we need to get squares else where.. we try to make squares linked to the war but very hard to do so.. i don't agree with the fact we bring other clans into the war.. but also i feel db and bos don't leave us with too much choice to be honest.. I have been sieged twice in the space of a week coming back.. currently sitting in a bad square which is very hard to gain evo points.. but to be honest i don't care, its a game.. just enjoy it.

you feel your clan is being left know choice? care to explain to be then how the actions of db and bos are leading HLL into thinking there is an ethical reason sieging a clan 10.7x smaller than them?
there is no reason, no valid justification, HLL are being bullies

and grind, i saw the original list, with your name in the senders box, HLL in truth ARE a clan of GOOD guys, get you, oese and a few other muppets are killing your own clan, ask your own guys how many are ready yo walk away because how how your acting....i personally know of about 6

IGN: acidic shots
02-20-2012 11:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:
quote:
quote:
So relax guys, that V13 square list is not the only list of possible targets. Untill Oese will state that the lions surrender, every square in the city will be a valid target.

That sentence makes me sick. Stop talking in name of HLL members, I know there are some that don't agree with this. I know it was YOU who made the V13 list, and now you threatened whole server. You are on the best way to make your thread name real for YOU.

This seems to have blown out of proportion, we must remember this is a game Tongue
I recently returned so i don't know the whole jist of things.. but the way i see it is db and bos joined together to siege hll and give them average to crap squares.. they probably did this because hll began war with db.. but after all its a game.. its fun.. Hll could either let db or bos take all squares and then our progress halted till a stand stall.. evo points are gained through ambushes without a descent square it can be hard to gain them.. thus we need to get squares else where.. we try to make squares linked to the war but very hard to do so.. i don't agree with the fact we bring other clans into the war.. but also i feel db and bos don't leave us with too much choice to be honest.. I have been sieged twice in the space of a week coming back.. currently sitting in a bad square which is very hard to gain evo points.. but to be honest i don't care, its a game.. just enjoy it.

you feel your clan is being left know choice? care to explain to be then how the actions of db and bos are leading HLL into thinking there is an ethical reason sieging a clan 10.7x smaller than them?

and grind, i saw the original list, with your name in the senders box, HLL in truth ARE a clan of GOOD guys, get you, oese and a few other muppets are killing your own clan, ask your own guys how many are ready yo walk away because how how your acting....i personally know of about 6

Well we have a choice of course.. theres always a choice. but if we do not siege for squares in clans below us we will be stuck in poor squares that will hinder our progress.. As i said i don't really agree with the sieging lower clans.. i would rather none of that happened. But we are defo not bullies.. we are just a clan trying to advance in the game and stay in the running of ever catching up with the power of db and bos. I personally would rather all the sieges stopped.. that way Hll can feel they can still advance in the game and enjoy it.. db and bos would have made their point and the clans below would no longer be sieged.. thats my opinion anyways.

As for the list.. to be honest would you rather the targets HLL sieged were random? Or players whose squares at one point belonged to bos/db?
02-20-2012 12:38 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well we have a choice of course.. theres always a choice. but if we do not siege for squares in clans below us we will be stuck in poor squares that will hinder our progress.. As i said i don't really agree with the sieging lower clans.. i would rather none of that happened. But we are defo not bullies.. we are just a clan trying to advance in the game and stay in the running of ever catching up with the power of db and bos. I personally would rather all the sieges stopped.. that way Hll can feel they can still advance in the game and enjoy it.. db and bos would have made their point and the clans below would no longer be sieged.. thats my opinion anyways.

As for the list.. to be honest would you rather the targets HLL sieged were random? Or players whose squares at one point belonged to bos/db?

or option c) dont besiege clans/players that want nothing to do with it, even on some pathetic link of the square belonged to someone who is now siegeing you.

02-20-2012 12:48 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

when i left HLL i was promised by oesebus that no hostile actions would be taken by HLL towards us

id rather people learned to build for themselves, oese plop and cause are enough alone to destroy the legion, HLL have gone powermad

and dont forget, when you restarted the game i was in HLL mate, about a week ish before that i had left bos to JOIN with HLL, but you wouldnt know this

HLL are capable of beating DB. we know this, how your clan can claim a righteous siege against a clan 110k points below you is insanity

HLL have turned into the new A_N that i remember your original account leading the fight AGAINST! its funny how things turn out

ive got nothing more to say on this matter. ive lost respect for alot of HLL member over the last few days, respect that can never be regained

02-20-2012 12:48 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

tbh it looks like DB went power mad by picking on lower clans, HLL got involved to defend lower clans so BoS got involved to defend DB (who were lower than HLL) and now HLL are turning on lower clans.

Its gone full circle. BoS defended DB because HLL got greedy, the same as HLL defended source and TFB when DB got greedy

Who can suggest a way to end this whole thing?

02-20-2012 12:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Does there have to be an end to wars, name of the game is "Blood Wars" after all.

You don't need any excuse to siege anyone, you don't need to have higher morals, you don't need to be righteous(righteous vampires, that must be a joke). This is a game about clans of vampires doing wars with each others. Most important it is a game, keep your cool...

Anyone are entitled to have their opinion, but in the end this game is about beating others. And if you can't beat them alone, get help from your friends.

02-20-2012 13:06 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Tampax
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

or option c) dont besiege clans/players that want nothing to do with it, even on some pathetic link of the square belonged to someone who is now siegeing you.

This option would leave us losing 2 squares a day and suffer.. would then bos and db be seen as the bad guys?

@demon.. yeah i led the fight against A_N with MOH... but i didn't say i agreed with the take overs of squares in lower clans, i was merely justifying the reasons why its happening.. but one thing is for sure.. HLL are not power mad Tongue

I agree with pop.. a solution is needed.. whose brave enough to suggest one?
02-20-2012 13:07 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

dooz dont get me wrong fella, a good war is great for keeping people interested and eases the monotony somewhat.

point is that some people arent happy with the war, so if you arent happy, suggest a solution Big Grin

02-20-2012 13:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Return all squares to all clans, db and bos build there own?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 02-20-2012 13:21.

02-20-2012 13:16 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Excuse me but all BoS has been doing is taking your squares and taking back the squares that you took from other clans. We haven't touched any of your allies or any squares that ever belonged to you that are outside the clan now.

In case you haven't noticed, we're not doing that to destroy HLL. It's for HLL to understand how wrong they are. You are kind of similar to Two-Face from Batman. Once a kind attorney and ally of the weak, now the villain who changed into what he's been fighting the whole time.

Remember, there is always a peaceful solution.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-20-2012 13:35 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

I'm saying we return squares, bos and db return squares

But that is simply my suggestion

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 02-20-2012 13:40.

02-20-2012 13:39 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
demonfury v2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
I'm saying we return squares, bos and db return squares

But that is simply my suggestion

agreed, war is all fine and good when its not getting out of hand like this, a war should at least be a contest, HLL vs the legion and BC-R and V13 are just 3 instances of bullying and not war, how many other clans have to be effected by the HLL power trip before they see its wrong? and james, im not debating the fact you understand its wrong, im just debating how you can justify it, you said yourself you know its wrong? how can you possibly justify anything you personally know to be wrong, immoral or unethical?

the balls in your court dude

02-20-2012 13:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Excuse me but all BoS has been doing is taking your squares and taking back the squares that you took from other clans. We haven't touched any of your allies or any squares that ever belonged to you that are outside the clan now.

In case you haven't noticed, we're not doing that to destroy HLL. It's for HLL to understand how wrong they are. You are kind of similar to Two-Face from Batman. Once a kind attorney and ally of the weak, now the villain who changed into what he's been fighting the whole time.

Remember, there is always a peaceful solution.

If this is true then if HLL were to stop sieging other clans then DB/BOS would stop sieging us.. however i do feel db and bos would continue.. as Nndungu clearly pointed out, you want war.. there isn't any justification of what bos or db are doing to hll nor is there any of what HLL are doing to smaller clans.. both are in the wrong..

Again when you say 'we're not doing that to destroy HLL' you are because you want war.. with war means destroying the other clan..?

And the batman comment loool.. well i agree to a extent.. i feel we shouldn't be sieging lower clans.. and we shouldn't of declared war on db who were a smaller clan at the time.. but bos are much more powerful than hll as well so essentially theres a lot of wrongs.

But as Nndungu said.. its a game.. its war.. have fun.. if the game is too much.. leave.. or find a solution everyone is happy with..

@acidic.. If you was the leader of a clan getting sieged twice a day for all squares and getting rubbish ones.. what would you do?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 02-20-2012 13:51.

02-20-2012 13:47 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

id speak to the leaders of the other clans and try and resolve the issue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8e0c77917f

thats just been started, and ill point out once more

WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WAR! WEVE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE TO BE PULLED INTO THIS!!! WTF ARE HLL TRYING TO ACHIEVE?!?!!!!!

edit: if i was one of the leaders of a clan being seiged and given poor squares?? if?? have you seen the zones HLL are giving us? this is moronic!

me thinks the men of honour need to reform to stop the new apocolypse now

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 02-20-2012 13:59.

02-20-2012 13:56 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

i dont understand how bos is still seiging hll?

we only taking back squares from you that u took from smaller clans

and also someone in hll commented that your taking squares from ex v13 members abd bos if the squares are out of the clan

so then why dont hll kick helldemon out the clan and take his square?
ex v13 leader and bos player.. so work that one out?...
( nothing against helldemon just saying )

and ok james, if hll dont have any chance but to seige smaller clans then why is hll only taking squares from 2 clans, 3 squares from ex v13 clan and source once?..
02-20-2012 13:58 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
id speak tot he leaders of the other clans and try and resolve the issue

WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WAR! WEVE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE TO BE PULLED INTO THIS!!! WTF ARE HLL TRYING TO ACHIEVE?!?!!!!!

But how do you speak to leaders of clans who want war with you? Tongue

and yeah bit annoyed that that siege just got started :/ its out of my hands.

@sparxs... again i say.. if HLL stopped sieging lower clans do you really think bos would stop sieging us? And the squares chosen are as relevant as can possibly be.. its better than completely random...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 02-20-2012 14:01.

02-20-2012 13:59 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

you speak in a diplomatic sense, come to an agreement where war can be stopped, when innocent clans like the legion and boot camp are being pulled into something thats nothing to do with them and that they want no part of, you know things have done to far

edit @james
i can talk to bos, they can talk to db, ill do everything i can to get everyone back in there rightful homes, but hll need to leave my clan alone, weve done nothing wrong and we dont deserve this at all

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 02-20-2012 14:03.

02-20-2012 14:01 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

but james bos is ONLY retaking the squares your taking

we aint taking squares from you only the squares your taking
why dont hll understand that?

the only ones taking squares from you are db NOT BOS!

o and yet again seiging The-Legion?

so thats 2 squares from v13, then one from 13x666x13 that was a v13 players and now seiging the-legion again and source once?

your not backed into aything, you could seige other clans around you
but your seiging down the rank list so they cant fight back
02-20-2012 14:08 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
quote:
id speak tot he leaders of the other clans and try and resolve the issue

But how do you speak to leaders of clans who want war with you? Tongue

and yeah bit annoyed that that siege just got started :/ its out of my hands.

@sparxs... again i say.. if HLL stopped sieging lower clans do you really think bos would stop sieging us? And the squares chosen are as relevant as can possibly be.. its better than completely random...

What's annoying about it ?

I just want a better one than what I just got from BOS and being in a useless square it.s hard to spy on everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
but james bos is ONLY retaking the squares your taking

we aint taking squares from you only the squares your taking
why dont hll understand that?

My square you took wasn't originally anyone else's as it was what this character was in when I took it over.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 02-20-2012 14:13.

02-20-2012 14:09 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

you want a better z4 so you bring war to my clan??

i offered my square to your clan to stop the war on us and that offer was refused, your clan has gone to far now, trust me, expect to see big changes on the server, hll have pushed this to far, this is gonna stop

02-20-2012 14:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

@sparxs.. Yeah i did not say that bos was doing anything else.. what i say is if HLL stopped.. would bos? i don't think they would..

And its annoying because the more HLL siege lower clans the more BOS and DB will siege us plus the longer it goes on our reputation decreases.. thats why its annoying.
02-20-2012 14:14 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

ok james, ill make the deal with you as you seem like a reasonable guy

you get HLL to jump on there high horse and stop being male repoductive organs, and ill speak to bos

this needs to stop before the whole server comes for HLL which is very close to happening

02-20-2012 14:16 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
ok james, ill make the deal with you as you seem like a reasonable guy

you get HLL to jump on there high horse and stop being male repoductive organs, and ill speak to bos

this needs to stop before the whole server comes for HLL which is very close to happening

I put my view across to the clan.. and recently messaged around to see if we can make any solutions.. i personally would like the siege called off.. however thats not my decision. shall see what happens i guess..
02-20-2012 14:18 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

but why talk to bos?
to say what?

" bos members please stop retakeing the square hll are taking from smaller clans please let them walk over the smaller clans"

cos thats pretty much how its going to come across to people?
02-20-2012 14:19 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

@sparxs....a resolution will have to be found somehow

@james......if this siege on us stops, ill use every ounce of influence i have to try and stop the war, but of course, theres no way i can do that alone, and no way it will ever be done it HLL keep acting like complete tards

02-20-2012 14:23 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

I have done everything i can.. But my influence is not so great seen as i just returned Tongue I don't think i will be able to get the siege called off.. but i won't be joining any coz i didn't rejoin the game to siege lower clans. Never done that since i played..
02-20-2012 14:26 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

This is how I see the war .

HLL help Me get My square back from DB .
And although Source didn't want Me to join Hll I came as I felt that They put themselves out for Me.
So I thought it was the decent thing to back them up as I was part of the reason the war started .

And as I am now in it I will see it through not run away.

02-20-2012 14:39 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Acidic yeah i know that but your be asking the wrong clan tbh
db are taking the squares from hll NOT BOS TAKING squares from hll apart from the ones we returning for smaller clans

so why are ppl saying talk to bos ?
02-20-2012 14:44 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
you get HLL to jump on there high horse and stop being male repoductive organs
quote:
and no way it will ever be done it HLL keep acting like complete tards

Warning for offence.
I said it many times, keep it civilised.

02-20-2012 14:45 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
Acidic yeah i know that but your be asking the wrong clan tbh
db are taking the squares from hll NOT BOS TAKING squares from hll apart from the ones we returning for smaller clans

so why are ppl saying talk to bos ?

Here is My square taken By BOS

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1f12492d31

So BOS do take squares too.

02-20-2012 14:47 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

quote:
quote:
quote:

Warning for offence.

hard to keep things civil when were being targeted for absolutley nothing

i offered them my z4 to stop all this and they said no, so they siege for a weaker z4 instead? this shows there not just looking to strengthen there squares, but to simply be bullies, theres no escaping that what so ever

HLL need to take a look at what there doing, they have some really cool guys there who will end up leaving because of the they the clan is acting, as i pointed out previously, i presonally know of at least 6 who are ready to walk away
02-20-2012 15:14
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots
quote:
quote:
quote:

Warning for offence.

i offered them my z4 to stop all this and they said no, so they siege for a weaker z4 instead? this shows there not just looking to strengthen there squares, but to simply be bullies, theres no escaping that what so ever

HLL need to take a look at what there doing, they have some really cool guys there who will end up leaving because of the they the clan is acting, as i pointed out previously, i presonally know of at least 6 who are ready to walk away

I am only sieging to replace a lost square , If I had not lost My square I would not have to siege .

02-20-2012 15:21 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Warning for offence.

I am only sieging to replace a lost square , If I had not lost My square I would not have to siege .

How is this your square? That makes NO sense. I traded this square in November 2010 with iivv for my z3. Here's the trading forum post:
My z3 for a z4

EDIT: HLL, you've gone back on everything you promised this clan. I left HLL to avoid the war, that was the entire point of The Legion, and now you're taking squares that aren't even yours just to prove you can? I've been avoiding this thread because I was AVOIDING the war, but now you've brought me into it for no good reason. I'll have this square back.

EDIT 2: I've seen the reasoning you posted above now. BoS took your square so you're sieging a much smaller clan, for a completely different square? How very noble of you.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 02-20-2012 15:42.

02-20-2012 15:31 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Warning for offence.

How is this your square? That makes NO sense. I traded this square in November 2010 with iivv for my z3. Here's the trading forum post:
My z3 for a z4

EDIT: HLL, you've gone back on everything you promised this clan. I left HLL to avoid the war, that was the entire point of The Legion, and now you're taking squares that aren't even yours just to prove you can? I've been avoiding this thread because I was AVOIDING the war, but now you've brought me into it for no good reason. I'll have this square back.

EDIT 2: I've seen the reasoning you posted above now. BoS took your square so you're sieging a much smaller clan, for a completely different square? How very noble of you.

I did not say your square was My one , I just want it to replace the one I lost.

02-20-2012 15:52 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

One you lost from BoS. You can't take your square back so you're picking on a smaller clan. I'm waiting for HLL to try and take the moral high ground here. This was the most stupid thing the clan could have done. They've exposed themselves as wannabe tyrants now.

EZLN

02-20-2012 15:55 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

men of honour will be reformed at this rate, HLL will crumble, the server will become a better place without oese and his tyrannic regime

to started with, i saw the point, i didnt think it was right for there squares to be taken, then i saw they were beating db in a fair fight, and i applauded them, now this, this cannot be excused

to say 2 days ago i offered my z4 in parely, at it was refused, for them to siege for your square which is weaker than mine is a clear sign they are not doing this for any reason other than to be bullies, it will be stopped, im looking forward to the day

EDIT: burn sinister has said that the reason for this siege is because lucifers square is better than his, so this action taken into account....what makes HLL better than the ' cause your fighting against'??

you claim BoS to be doing wrong towards you, and you claim DB to be doing wrong towards you as well, acting like this makes you no better than what your trying to make them out to be, if anything, the added hypocracy makes HLL the worse of the lot

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by acidic shots: 02-20-2012 18:52.

02-20-2012 16:04
LucifersAngel
Lord

I have just been informed that HLL are confiscating my square until BoS give Burn Sinister back his square. Well that makes complete sense. Blackmail BoS into giving back a square that was directly involved in a war against them by punishing someone nothing to do with it. Equivalent to using civillians as human shields. This is pathetic.

EDIT: HLL will also siege another LGN square tomorrow because BoS are sieging them. WE'RE NOTHING TO DO WITH BOS! PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE! WE CREATED A DIFFERENT CLAN SO THAT WE COULD GET OUT OF THESE POLITICAL FIGHTS! Maybe HLL is using that as leverage? Play on the sympathies of BoS by targetting a weaker clan so they can get what they want.

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 02-20-2012 19:32.

02-20-2012 19:27 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

now are the guys at HLL gonna still try and tell me you can justify your actions??

my previous forum ban was more than worth it, everything i said was damn true, your power mad, your jumped up, your narrow minded and your pathetically ignorant

i must stress though this does NOT go for the whole of HLL many members of that clan are good people, this goes for the limited few who seem to think there actions are still righteous, still acceptable and actually warrented

taking our squares until BoS stop slapping them all over the server? retarded excuse, were not bos, were not a bos training camp, were not a bos ally, were not connected to them at all in any way or form, your reasoning lacks depth. Ill stop there before i go to far
02-20-2012 19:39
pixowy

Registration Date: 07-26-2011

quote:
now are the guys at HLL gonna still try and tell me you can justify your actions??

my previous forum ban was more than worth it, everything i said was damn true, your power mad, your jumped up, your narrow minded and your pathetically ignorant

i must stress though this does NOT go for the whole of HLL many members of that clan are good people, this goes for the limited few who seem to think there actions are still righteous, still acceptable and actually warrented

taking our squares until BoS stop slapping them all over the server? retarded excuse, were not bos, were not a bos training camp, were not a bos ally, were not connected to them at all in any way or form, your reasoning lacks depth. Ill stop there before i go to far

this is how it works? he gets ban for insulting, starts new account and he's free to insult again?

topic:
i dont get how people are crying about taking their squares, like if its serious business, its a part of the game... bloodWARS
abandon the game if youre too weak to handle that

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pixowy: 02-20-2012 20:03.

02-20-2012 20:02 pixowy is offline Search for Posts by pixowy Add pixowy to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Ok, enough. If one more offensive reply appears I'm closing this thread.
For the last time, keep it civilised.

02-20-2012 20:05 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Squares destroying

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH