Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Clan/Public Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Clan/Public Chat 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

New Clan/Public Chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soo whats everybody think about this ? i think its great about the clan chat but the server 1 well =/ maybe alot ov arguments in there but still its makes a change from waiting 1 min per message will there be mod's watching the server chat to keep the peace or what ?
also i think this chat will needs moderating so people can be muted from using the chat if they wrong the rules
e.g
swearing muted for 72hrs +24 hour ban from game
non english chat 48hrs muted + 24 ban from game

Edit : I No its new and evrything but will there be an option to disable the chat in the future ?

Edit : The rules of using the shoutbox are the same as for private messages. <-- saw this so well thats the rules then

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 02-28-2012 16:57.

02-28-2012 15:10 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you like select 10!!!!
Big Grin

on topic
-------------------------------
Simple but great job !!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 02-28-2012 15:12.

02-28-2012 15:11 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fantastic addition, is their any way to extend the chat up the screen, or out along the screen?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-28-2012 15:43 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheKid
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Duno They May Make a few Changes And Make Some Rules like English Only Chat No Outside links and Stuff Don't Think Anybody Know's Anything Just Yet

02-28-2012 15:53 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

I don't see the problem with people speaking in polish or any other language on that chat if they want to.

It's more of a spam box anyway. Stop arguing with one another in that chat about who disrespects who with their native language, it's stupid.
02-28-2012 16:27 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

I think we can all agree that the 90 second delay between posts is a killer. I like to shout at people a lot. :/

02-28-2012 18:29 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
I don't see the problem with people speaking in polish or any other language on that chat if they want to.

It's more of a spam box anyway. Stop arguing with one another in that chat about who disrespects who with their native language, it's stupid.

Im sorry but if you wanna speak on a publicly open chat on an English server you should use the native language

02-28-2012 18:45 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:

Im sorry but if you wanna speak on a publicly open chat on an English server you should use the native language

I couldent agree moore...

we got it today and im allready sick off it on necro... (not clan, just public)
On UW its great for atleast ppl respect each other enough to use the language thats intended for this server..

Public box is now 100% ignored by me on necro..

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
02-28-2012 20:18 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheKid

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398

Public box is now 100% ignored by me on necro..

Its Why They Need A Disable Button Like I Asked If There Would Be One

02-28-2012 20:23 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

The box follows same rules as private messages

Speak in english is a rule, one that in pm's can lead to 24hr ban.

So it is also rule in the chat.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
02-28-2012 20:26 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

I know foxy this have been pointed out to them several times and it keeps getting ignored.. and sins we dont have anyone that can take care of it right now they will continue for as long as they can.. so untill then its being ignored..

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
02-28-2012 20:55 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:

yeah i agree with that also. love the chat, great social implementation Big Grin

02-29-2012 00:00 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » New Clan/Public Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH