Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Old teenager emails » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old teenager emails 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Old teenager emails Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought this would be pretty interesting.

I know that I started to use the internet when I was 10, in 1994.

At the time, you didn't really think about the fact that an email would have to be proper looking to send something to another person.

So my first email ever was like this : rolegame_corporation@xxxxxxx
and another one was satan666death@xxxxx (I was into metal when I was a kid).

Now I would never ever create an email like this but when you're young you make some pretty lame stuff.

What were yours ?

Don't add the host, just the name that was used.

I know most friends back then, also at the age of 10-11-12 created idiotic emails with stuff like XX_Jason_cool_XX@xxxxxxx.

What are your old teenager emails ?
02-29-2012 15:16 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

littel_sparky_boy@xxxxxxxxxxxx is the 1 i used all the time lol and still do haha

02-29-2012 15:59 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Incursion@.......................................

still use it Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-29-2012 16:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Mine has always been the same, for some reason(probably the first and only time in my life) i showed some restraint and went sensible

S_Allwood66@xxx

Tongue

Pretty much gaurentee alot of these will be at hotmail.com Tongue

02-29-2012 17:44 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

my main one that i use for official things has always been very sensible, and firetrap, mine was and still is to this day @ntlworld.com, not prepared to give the first bit due to it being my name Tongue

02-29-2012 20:44 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

my first email was: bendover@xxxxxx

simply because i was the most childish teenager to ever walk the face of the planet Tongue
02-29-2012 23:53
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

cruelbat (at) isthatarainbow and still using it Tongue

Found this on google so i had to edit :S

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 03-14-2012 15:48.

03-01-2012 06:48 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

"My first & last name"711@ITouchMyselfAtNight

Obviously I'm not going to ACTUALLY type my e-mail. But even as a youngster, I made a pretty damn normal e-mail address. And I still use it today.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 03-01-2012 09:40.

03-01-2012 09:40 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling

WHen I started understanding that I should make a more normal email, I always tried to avoid putting numbers and extra letters in my emails.

They turned out to be mostly FirstName.LastName or FirstName.LastNameInitial etc.
03-01-2012 10:34 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

concussion_is_bliss@xxxxxxxxxxxx Was one I used for a long time. A friend of mine genuinely used this up until he had to apply for uni:
i_am_a_bomb_technician_if_you_see_me_running_try_to_keep_up@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

03-01-2012 15:51 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Old teenager emails

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH