Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » final fantasy xiii -v2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page final fantasy xiii -v2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

final fantasy xiii -v2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone else have it or played yet??

just after getting it..opening movie was sweeet

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-03-2012 16:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I finished it but I've yet to unlock the secret final because I've only sixty fragments over the 160 ones .

I don't plan to continue soon ftm because I'll be stuck to Mass Effect 3 for a moment Big Grin

03-04-2012 20:27 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grevenet
I finished it but I've yet to unlock the secret final because I've only sixty fragments over the 160 ones .

I don't plan to continue soon ftm because I'll be stuck to Mass Effect 3 for a moment Big Grin

ive only unlocked like 6 areas so far hehe i never rush FF games

very non linear which is nice

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-04-2012 20:35 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

The basic adventure is linear because there is only one end and one way to go . But there is plenty optional areas, which enrich the game .

Overall XIII-2 is better than the first opus because of history and game completion Wink I don't rush games too, what takes most time to me is to xping Serah, Noel and the pets Shocked

Only sad thing is there is only one monster who is really challengeful for me, but with proper setups, like a letter in mail

03-04-2012 21:05 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

ive only just got it can anyone tell me some info about this game got to complete final fantasy 13 first

04-23-2012 14:22 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » final fantasy xiii -v2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH