Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » insults and gross language in global chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page insults and gross language in global chat 5 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

insults and gross language in global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I personally don't accept to being told to "suck it", whatever that thing is.

My IGN : Sapling, ID : 31255

His IGN : Leon Zawodowiec ID : 17968
04-09-2012 20:10 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Juggernaut 17:30 -> TODAY ONLY?
wat 17:31 -> NO PRICES GOOD TILL SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!! WILD WAT'S BN EXTRAVAGANZA
Lake 17:32 -> I've never heard of a price increase. O_o
wat 17:33 -> *small print* prices and warranties are subject to terms and conditions and whim of seller
Lake 17:34 -> e) add notes discriminating certain groups of buyers. Sorry, no can do. :c Tongue
wat 17:35 -> crap
The Juggernaut 17:35 -> OHFrown if it was today only I would have bought it..but I got 5 days or so to think about itSmile
wat 17:36 -> I think we have a runic vest in The Juggernaut's size. 85 long?
The Juggernaut 17:41 -> are you talking about the size of my D%CK
wat 17:41 -> lol
Leon Zawodowiec 18:02 -> keep dreamin' Pleased
eXo 18:08 -> the juggernaut, dont tell bloodwars the size of your D|CK or i gotta tell your wife
The Juggernaut 18:17 -> you mean your wife...I already been with herSmile ad she knows the size
Leon Zawodowiec 19:08 -> well still jugger's wife knows size of all of us Big Grin she said that she prefer us than tiny Juggernaut
Najja 19:14 -> true story ;D heh
The Juggernaut 19:25 -> LEON..LEON..​so​ funny forgot to laugh about it...
Amadea 19:37 -> don't feed TROLLLLLLLs
wat 19:40 -> Juggernaut feeds trolls with 12 inch kielbasa sausages. He is the Kobayashi of BW.
Sapling 19:42 -> let's see if Leon can get a little ban for this, would be funny
wat 19:42 -> that analogy doesn't work, now that I read it
Leon Zawodowiec 19:55 -> wowzers sapling i'm shaking already Red Face woooo oh no i got banned! i guess jugger get it too Big Grin
Leon Zawodowiec 19:57 -> suck the sack pal
Lake 19:59 -> You're being awfully offensive. Smile
Leon Zawodowiec 20:01 -> i didnt started it and as they say what goes around comes around Smile
Sapling 20:03 -> i usually don't like people like you, let me show you how it's done.

the only 1 who used inapriopriate words and started all of this is Jugg, and he got back what he deserved. what goes around comes around, along with ban threads from his clanmates.

04-09-2012 20:19 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 26357
Login namzew
Char The Juggernaut

ID 17968
Login jackass
Char Leon Zawodowiec

24h

04-10-2012 19:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling

Szejszej, I pm'd you. Because this is quite a mistake on your part.
04-10-2012 20:15 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Marla

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

i dont think there is. jugg and I deserve short term ban, or u want ban 4 me and let ur clanmate go?

04-10-2012 20:29 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling

quote:
Originally posted by Marla
quote:

i dont think there is. jugg and I deserve short term ban, or u want ban 4 me and let ur clanmate go?

Actually, The Juggernaut's comments were between eXo and him, so they had nothing to do with you.

On the contrary, you came into the conversation and were offensive to him (and his wife). But that's not really what this is about.

This is about you insulting me which I personally don't like to joke about.

So, yes he didn't deserve a ban and you clearly did.
04-10-2012 20:38 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Marla

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Marla
quote:

Actually, The Juggernaut's comments were between eXo and him, so they had nothing to do with you.

On the contrary, you came into the conversation and were offensive to him (and his wife). But that's not really what this is about.

This is about you insulting me which I personally don't like to joke about.

So, yes he didn't deserve a ban and you clearly did.

LOL

swearing is not offensive? and saying or suggesting that some1 slept with some1elses wife is not offensive?

u cant be serious Big Grin

and what does it matter if it was between exo and jugger? he used ofensive language in public, even worse than i did.

and why u defending him? he did what did, he got punished and he doesnt complain about it, so that proves he agree with punishment.

i admit that i was rude and thats end of story.

04-11-2012 02:16 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » insults and gross language in global chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH