Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » pushing or not??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page pushing or not??? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
markus1979

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

pushing or not??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you swap your square and send junk to upgrade it to other player, in my opinion it shouldn't be consider pushing, let me know what you think

04-12-2012 14:19 markus1979 is offline Search for Posts by markus1979 Add markus1979 to your Buddy List
konrax

images/avatars/avatar-649.gif

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: KHORNE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is nothing like "your square"... Thats why unfortunately this is pushing on my blind eye.
04-12-2012 14:52 konrax is offline Search for Posts by konrax Add konrax to your Buddy List
dredziol

Registration Date: 08-08-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by konrax
There is nothing like "your square"... Thats why unfortunately this is pushing on my blind eye.

i cant agree with you konrax. before we join to first war against WJS most members in our clan have his own square in 3 zone. we swap with others clan members from time to time. when i decide join war i burn up my 3 zone and i take some weak 4 zone.
so in my opinion if somebody spend much time and "resources" to build up some square he has the right call this square his own.

04-12-2012 15:31 dredziol is offline Search for Posts by dredziol Add dredziol to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

I asked this to sjez months ago and the reply was yes it is pushing sadly

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-12-2012 17:47 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » pushing or not???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH