Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive Clan Message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Offensive Clan Message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Offensive Clan Message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't appreciate things like this being sent to clan, especially when it names myself and other players, and also the language that is used.

I was in Legion until a few days ago and a friend has given me the message ID.

Posting this on behalf of the friend, and putting in a complaint in myself whilst I'm at it.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=46624750&type=2
04-13-2012 22:33 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't appreciate being slandered, accused of threatening rape and arson, and being sworn at repeatedly in chat.

I also don't appreciate being sent offensive messages on Facebook either. I'm leaving the game anyways, for a while, as I've got a life, unlike people like you who enjoy removing the simple pleasures from everyone else's fun

And wash away my innocence and fear
04-14-2012 00:55 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hayz_M
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the hasty reply to this, he has now deleted his character again so he can't be punished for what has been said.

As for slander no. It's true and I have sent proof of it to Szej previously. I haven't messaged you on facebook. You are blocked! and there is a reason for that too!

What chat was this? The in game one? I was on vacation.

Yes, yes. Tell me again how I ruin YOUR game for you, when a few years ago whenever I logged in I would receive PMs from you wanting all sorts.

Close this, it's pointless now seeing as he has deleted his character. Thanks for that.
04-16-2012 10:43 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive Clan Message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH