Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Happy Easter! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Easter! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 7.4314 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acidic shots
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that screw up cost me at LEAST 50k exp, 100k people and 2500 poh

compensated with 20 luck??? really? thats a laugh, not impressed at all

keep the event, your 'compensation' is damn near insulting
04-11-2012 14:42
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by acidic shots

its better than nothing i lose 70k exp and i'm happy Smile

04-11-2012 14:49 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

+50 luck? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

instead of +20 o.o'
cuz that'll atleast lead 2 some good items being found x.x

04-11-2012 14:49 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
acidic shots
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:

its better than nothing i lose 70k exp and i'm happy Smile

2 levels away from bringing my stats up by a MASSIVE amount, that 50k exp would have been a huge step towards it, then there was the 100k people res cost, keeping people at my level is hard, then the 2500 poh for the res, that kinda poh dont come easy especially in a clan thats developing smaller members and not whoring koths for fun

not impressed at all, serious, this game, and the developers, can drop to there knees and gobble
04-11-2012 15:22
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Well, I might have something to cheer you up. As we recognized UK has been hit pretty heavily by the bug you're due for a compensation Smile

On this Saturyday you'll get +20 Luck event, I hope that will make up for the lost xp at least partially.

Thanks Szej, some compensation is always better than none. Although my issue was not with the bug, but more with the stupid timings of the events.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-12-2012 17:33 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Boozbro

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 10-10-2008
Clan: HLL

yet again !

Another event set !

And I have problems logging in to the game.

Thought it may be my connection ............but

when i can stream Liverpool beating Everton online

I realised yet again a BW mistake !

Get it sorted !

I never see these mistakes on the home server but always on the Uk servers.
04-15-2012 03:19 Boozbro is offline Search for Posts by Boozbro Add Boozbro to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Boozbro
yet again !

Another event set !

Get it sorted !

to my knowledge, the UK servers are actually in Germany, but your right, polish servers run sweet and fine, recently, everything that gets implemented on the UK servers is either lagged to high hell or not coded right, getting beyond a joke now tbh
04-15-2012 04:51
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

quote:
quote:
yet again !

Another event set !

Get it sorted !

to my knowledge, the UK servers are actually in Germany, but your right, polish servers run sweet and fine, recently, everything that gets implemented on the UK servers is either lagged to high hell or not coded right, getting beyond a joke now

id Like To See you Sit There And Do Teh Code's ? The Polish One's Are Diff To Our's They Are Trying There Best To Sort It So Stop Complaining All of You Should Most Of you have no idea How It All Works

04-15-2012 13:50 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
quote:
quote:
yet again !

Another event set !

Get it sorted !

to my knowledge, the UK servers are actually in Germany, but your right, polish servers run sweet and fine, recently, everything that gets implemented on the UK servers is either lagged to high hell or not coded right, getting beyond a joke now

id Like To See you Sit There And Do Teh Code's ? The Polish One's Are Diff To Our's They Are Trying There Best To Sort It So Stop Complaining All of You Should Most Of you have no idea How It All Works

I'd be pretty confident in saying the codes are exactly the same just a different language. We are paying customers and have every right to complain when things ain't working properly, especially this regular

04-15-2012 13:58 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Yes And They Have To Translate Everything And Its A Little Harder For Them e.g Spelling Mistakes As You See Them Around In Places If They Get One Wrong In The Codes They Have To Scower It All Again To Make Sure Witch 1 it is

04-15-2012 15:08 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

got a degree in c# programming mate, pretty confident i could write the coding for this, without the greatest of issues

as a paying customer, i expect to pay my money and have access to a fully working product, recently, this has not been the case at all, so as a paying customer. i have the right to complain about poor service
04-15-2012 15:41
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Translate? Its html, java or whatever the code is called which is the same wherever you're from, the only difference is the language we see

04-15-2012 18:25 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Happy Easter!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH