Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offence in global chat. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Offence in global chat.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Offence in global chat. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Personal attack made at me to someone else, and then a message I received after asking her to stop and mind her own business.

http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk337/sd_ug/Levija.png

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=46693714&type=2

Don't know how else I'm supposed to link the chat..

Thanks.
04-16-2012 18:54 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's not offensive enough to deserve a ban, if the person keeps insulting you please post in here again.

04-16-2012 19:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hayz_M
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok so by that I can go round calling her crazy and telling her she has anger issues she needs to sort out. I don't have anger issues, I have issues with her idiocy.

Also, I would like to point out previous to that I had not said anything to her in the global chat, she got proven wrong by Paranoia and dragged me into it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 04-16-2012 20:06.

04-16-2012 20:03 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offence in global chat.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH