Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Auction Push » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Auction Push 2 Votes - Average Rating: 3.002 Votes - Average Rating: 3.002 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
IKILL

images/avatars/avatar-1052.gif

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS Member

Auction Push Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Valkyrie asked me to report this so here it is.

Surely that is a push? Normally the item goes for 10-40 stones not 84.

Good Ring of Wisdom 4 / 3 / 1 / 0 / 0 2012-04-24 20:03:00

Total Badges: 3

How To Get Rich!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by IKILL: 04-24-2012 23:08.

04-24-2012 23:06 IKILL is offline Homepage of IKILL Search for Posts by IKILL Add IKILL to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for IKILL
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope, no push

Costs minimum of 1 ls for upgrade and buying one already upgraded is safer than upgrading yourself

And the end bid needs to be considerably higher than current market value where as this one isn't

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 04-25-2012 00:22.

04-24-2012 23:52 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: D-A

This is pushing Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Signet of the Genius (+4) 9 3 / 1 / 1 / 0 / 0
2012-04-24
21:15:13

2012-04-25
00:00:00

PENDING right now

04-25-2012 00:00 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Complaints that may be made here:
1. offensive / insulting messages in the game or reallife threats.
2. profile breaking regulations (offensive language, text size, image etc.)
3. nick breaking regulations

Other reports or questions etc. will be punished with warning

IKILL no warning as I understand is a complain but please next time just report it in game and Szeszej will take care later.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!

Firetrap and Deadliest-Warrior warnings for SPAM

Thread closed

04-25-2012 10:07 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Auction Push

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH