Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld black knight rings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page black knight rings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dragonice4

Registration Date: 06-22-2009

black knight rings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

finishing building my black knight gear but i cant decide between dancing or titanium, can anyone help me out? my black knight is an absorber so i feel dancing will do me better than titanium

05-01-2012 03:30 dragonice4 is offline Search for Posts by dragonice4 Add dragonice4 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: black knight rings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im guessing ur not too high level. In this case I would get titanium first and then work on dancing as it is very expensive

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
05-01-2012 08:14 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: black knight rings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dancing for Expos and arenas, and titanium for PVP...

Elastic in PVP:
30% base HP = 0, you resist 1 more attack (not 1 round)
high agility you don't need it except "VS" 1HMellee

Titanium in PVP:
toughness - very helpful vs all
strength - high damage
charisma - for defence... (titanium signet = unique set for defence and attack)

Elastic in Expo
You can hit high mobs
in expos only base HP is counted and 30% it's a very good boost

Titanium in expo
you have boost in damage but you can't hit no one, except if you have a elastic set only for joining expos...
+30 defence vs 400 damage - it's joke ....

05-01-2012 15:50 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I prefer ice cold Weissbier on a warm summer day. And a good heavy stout in the dark cold winter.
Every climate and occasion have its perfect beer.

Bk jewelry is the same, make both Wink

05-01-2012 20:49 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld black knight rings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH