Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » greviance » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page greviance 8 Votes - Average Rating: 2.138 Votes - Average Rating: 2.138 Votes - Average Rating: 2.138 Votes - Average Rating: 2.13
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

greviance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Uzi; Legendary Good Desert Eagle; Legendary Good Flail

why i got 3 warnings?

i understand 1st from ghal but why from flash and from pops?

if ghal felt like not to warn me they why flash interfere all sudden?

whats wrong with punk? or saying whatever to some1? its not offensive surely.

what a bunch of ...

also i do not accept board regulations anymore and i do request my account to be deleted and my email to be removed from database with immediate effect.

thank you and cu never

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Marla: 05-02-2012 06:45.

05-02-2012 06:27 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You reopen a topic and then call Ghal a punk. You might have had lenience with him but I won't stand for it.

You've done this before also where you have reopened topics and said you won't listen to the rules or care anymore. So you've had alot of chances.
05-02-2012 07:50 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the reason you got 3 warnings was

1) you added items to an already running auction

2) speaking to a trade mod like that. the team wont stand for it

i then removed one warning to add one of my own to show that you were on your last chance. so you have 2 from this thread, you were already on one.

i cant speak for every other mod, but i can say that i wont allow you to speak to my colleagues like they are below you. they are doing a job.

05-02-2012 13:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Marla

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marla

ok thanks guys for making it straight, now then, please delete my account and remove my email from ur database as i no longer wish to use this board according to rules and conditions and i do not wish you to posses and use my email address under any circumstances.
please understand that i do not want to be banned i want to be "deleted" along with details i submited during registration process on this board.
please fulfill my request asap
thanks in adv.

05-02-2012 15:53 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Marla

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marla

Well how long do i need 2 w8 4 response?

05-06-2012 16:42 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Why dont you just log off and stop worrying about it.. What are we going to do with your email address anyway.. Your paranoid.
05-06-2012 17:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

As far as im aware marla, Only the Operators can delete accounts outright. If you are worried about it please just PM Szeszej and wait for a reply. I'm sure he will deal with it as soon as he is able.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-06-2012 17:39 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

as above, pm szeszej and wait for a response.

closed

05-06-2012 17:48 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » greviance

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH