Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) 25 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.16
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Cape of the Apprentice (+5) -> Perfect Shamanistic Cape of the Apprentice !

From +5, failed once at good then straight up from +3 to Perfect.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-28-2012 18:34 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Broad Scythe (+1) -> Legendary Perfect Broad Scythe (+2) !

Smile

03-29-2012 08:17 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Item upgraded Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Suicide -> Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Suicide (+1) !

hell yes!!!!!!! after looong time i can finally post here.....my bad luck is definately gone Big Grin Big Grin DD:Big Grin D
03-29-2012 20:52 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Double Ace

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Broad Scythe (+2) -> Legendary Perfect Broad Scythe (+3) !

Me gusta. Big Grin

EDIT: Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth (+3) -> Good Chain of Youth (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth (+1) -> Good Chain of Youth (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth (+2) -> Good Chain of Youth (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth -> Good Chain of Youth (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth (+3) -> Good Chain of Youth (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth (+3) -> Good Chain of Youth (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth (+4) -> Good Chain of Youth (+5) !

Not sure if this can be counted as lucky considering I went from: 3 ms, an ls, 1 hs and 42 bs to 10 bs.. -.-

EDIT 2: Item upgraded Good Chain of Youth (+5) -> Perfect Chain of Youth ! No chapel btw Wink

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 04-02-2012 00:06.

03-31-2012 14:46 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
Item upgraded Good Ring of Blood (+5) -> Perfect Ring of Blood

Item upgraded Good Tie of Blood (+5) -> Perfect Tie of Blood

also yesterday sham set went to p+1

DB CHAPEL RULZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item upgraded Good Signet of Blood (+5) -> Perfect Signet of Blood !

also murderous mace of suicde went to perfect +2 yesterday

DB Chapel strikes again Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-04-2012 12:20 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CreamZ

images/avatars/avatar-1034.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2012
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Item upgraded Perfect Tiger`s Crown of Adrenaline (+1) -> Perfect Tiger`s Crown of Adrenaline (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Caring Club of the Clan (+3) -> Good Caring Club of the Clan (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Caring Club of the Clan (+4) -> Good Caring Club of the Clan (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Caring Club of the Clan (+5) -> Perfect Caring Club of the Clan !

Item upgraded Good Titanium Amulet of Luck (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Amulet of Luck !

04-04-2012 19:10 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+5)* -> Perfect Elvish Cape of Speed* !

Item upgraded Good Titanium Ring of Accuracy (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Ring of Accuracy !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by karazek: 04-04-2012 21:54.

04-04-2012 21:54 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+1) -> Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+2) !

04-06-2012 21:00 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Item upgraded good flexible kilt of the sun (+5) -> perfect flexible kilt of the sun !

Now just to get the other kilt up to perfect and make p+1
04-07-2012 16:53 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

Item upgraded Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline -> Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+1) -> Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+2) -> Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+3) -> Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+4) -> Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+5) -> Perfect Assault Circlet of Adrenaline !
Item upgraded Perfect Assault Circlet of Adrenaline -> Perfect Assault Circlet of Adrenaline (+1) !

yes yes that will most certainly do me Big Grin

04-07-2012 17:42 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

building finished 0_o

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower* (+1) -> Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower* (+2) !

lucky me i guess

got bored

Item upgraded Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Valour -> Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Valour (+1) !

OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Item upgraded Perfect Tiger`s Bandanna of Adrenaline* (+1) -> Perfect Tiger`s Bandanna of Adrenaline* (+2) !

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT AGAIN

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+1) -> Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+2) !

0_o

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 04-07-2012 23:32.

04-07-2012 19:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

Item Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+2) has not been upgraded, you see as it dissolves in the air...

aff who cares ;d
second one :

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction -> Legendary Perfect Shuriken of Reaction (+1) !
04-07-2012 22:18 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Item upgraded Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Suicide -> Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Suicide (+1) !

getting there ladies Smile

quote:

Smile

04-09-2012 02:15 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Dragonian

images/avatars/avatar-186.jpg

Registration Date: 03-04-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Item upgraded Perfect Bandanna of Adrenaline -> Perfect Bandanna of Adrenaline (+1) !

From good to Perfect +1 in one go Smile

EDIT

Item upgraded Good Titanium Ring of Youth* (+3) -> Good Titanium Ring of Youth* (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Titanium Ring of Youth* (+4) -> Good Titanium Ring of Youth* (+5) !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonian: 04-10-2012 13:35.

04-10-2012 13:25 Dragonian is offline Search for Posts by Dragonian Add Dragonian to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

was + 3 thismorning... 1 fail to good.. straight to G+5 after that.. fail an 80% upgrade or 6 then

Item upgraded Perfect Hawk`s Signet (+1) -> Perfect Hawk`s Signet (+2) !

quote:

Smile

04-13-2012 15:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011

Item upgraded Kilt of the Addict (+5) -> Good Kilt of the Addict !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Addict -> Good Kilt of the Addict (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Addict (+1) -> Good Kilt of the Addict (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Addict (+2) -> Good Kilt of the Addict (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Addict (+3) -> Good Kilt of the Addict (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Addict (+4) -> Good Kilt of the Addict (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Addict (+5) -> Perfect Kilt of the Addict !

04-13-2012 18:00 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
byn

images/avatars/avatar-1014.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

Good light tf courage 5 - fail

Good light tf courage 2- upgraded 3

Good light tf courage 3- upgraded 4

Good light tf courage 4- upgraded 5

Good light tf courage 5- upgraded perfect

Second one
Good light tf courage 5- upgraded perfect

Third one
Good chain of levitation 5- upgraded perfect

After getting them to good 5 cost me stones stones and more stones

born again from the ashes;
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=32734377&key=5537a53020

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by byn: 04-21-2012 02:48.

04-13-2012 18:16 byn is offline Homepage of byn Search for Posts by byn Add byn to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of byn: Byn YIM Account Name of byn: Byn View the MSN Profile for byn
Acheron

Registration Date: 07-26-2011
Clan: LGN

Item upgraded Good Skirt of the Shepherd (+5) -> Perfect Skirt of the Shepherd !

Started off at +5, couple of fails to good, but pretty pleased.

04-14-2012 22:27 Acheron is offline Search for Posts by Acheron Add Acheron to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Item upgraded Good Agile Thunderfist of Valour (+5) -> Perfect Agile Thunderfist of Valour !

30 LS later
Item upgraded Good Flexible Cape of the Cobra (+5) -> Perfect Flexible Cape of
the Cobra !

04-15-2012 10:42 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Item upgraded Perfect Hawk`s Chain (+1) -> Perfect Hawk`s Chain (+2) !

36 fails to good total...

now I can ignore this cursed chain

quote:

Smile

04-16-2012 22:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

not sure if its lucky upgrade...but ok

Item upgraded Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Precision -> Perfect Murderous Thunderfist of Precision (+1) !

11th try Big Grin Big Grin
04-16-2012 22:42 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Double Ace

Item upgraded Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+5) -> Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy !
Item upgraded Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy -> Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+1) -> Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+2) -> Good Titanium Tie of Accuracy (+3) !

In the past 2 days, cause I ran out of stones Frown But finally at G+3 Big Grin

04-17-2012 17:15 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape -> Good Elvish Cape (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape (+1) -> Good Elvish Cape (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape (+2) -> Good Elvish Cape (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape (+3) -> Good Elvish Cape (+4) !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape (+4) -> Good Elvish Cape (+5) !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Cape !

Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Cape -> Perfect Elvish Cape (+1) !

In a row and no fails Tongue

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+1) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+1) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+2) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+2) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+3) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+3) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+4) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+4) -> Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Scorpio !

Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Scorpio -> Legendary Perfect Scorpio (+1) !

Not In a row but still no fails Big Grin

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-18-2012 04:52 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd -> Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) -> Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd (+2) -> Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd (+3) !

_____
Item upgraded Good Light Shorts of the Sun -> Good Light Shorts of the Sun (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Light Shorts of the Sun (+1) -> Good Light Shorts of the Sun (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Light Shorts of the Sun (+2) -> Good Light Shorts of the Sun (+3) !

Smile
04-19-2012 11:48 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
Npv

Registration Date: 04-15-2011

[20:11] <npv> Item upgraded Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction* (+1) -> Legendary Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction* (+2) !
[20:11] <npv> Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Shepherd -> Perfect Elvish Kilt of the Shepherd (+1) !
[20:17] <npv> Item upgraded Good Solar Chain (+5) -> Perfect Solar Chain !

04-22-2012 19:22 Npv is offline Search for Posts by Npv Add Npv to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Signet of Concentration (+5) -> Perfect Signet of Concentration !

2 G -> G+1 fails and some bs fails but nice helpful piece for buildings Smile

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
04-23-2012 19:33 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

wow wow wow

Item upgraded Good Signet of Youth (+4) -> Good Signet of Youth (+5) !

FROM G(+3) ----> GOOD ----> G(+1) -----> G(+2) ----> G(+3) ----> G(+4) ----> G(+5)

AND

Item upgraded Good Hat of Precognition (+4) -> Good Hat of Precognition (+5)

FROM G(+1) -----> G(+2) ----> G(+3) ----> G(+4) ----> G(+5)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperion: 04-25-2012 19:12.

04-25-2012 19:11 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Dragonian

images/avatars/avatar-186.jpg

Registration Date: 03-04-2008

Item upgraded Perfect Bandanna of Adrenaline (+1) -> Perfect Bandanna of Adrenaline (+2) !

Item upgraded Perfect Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer -> Perfect Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+1) !

It's good they didn't fail, i probably wouldn't be able to get them back to a level i could use them at and they're part of my main set up Smile

05-01-2012 21:33 Dragonian is offline Search for Posts by Dragonian Add Dragonian to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Item upgraded Perfect Regal Cape -> Perfect Regal Cape (+1) !

1ss, 2ls, 5hs from +5 straight to P+1 Big Grin

Finally some luck Big Grin

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
05-01-2012 23:31 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

good cap of precog to g+3 no fails

05-02-2012 03:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Deadliest-Warrior

Registration Date: 04-17-2012
Clan: D-A

Item upgraded Legendary Crossbow (+5) -> Legendary Good Crossbow (2Ls)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Crossbow -> Legendary Good Crossbow (+1)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Crossbow (+1) -> Legendary Good Crossbow (+2)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Crossbow (+2) -> Legendary Good Crossbow (+3)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Crossbow (+3) -> Legendary Good Crossbow (+4)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Crossbow (+4) -> Legendary Good Crossbow (+5)

Item upgraded Legendary Good Crossbow (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Crossbow

From Good to perfect no fails

Next Item

Item upgraded Sniper Rifle (+5) -> Good Sniper Rifle

Item upgraded Good Sniper Rifle -> Good Sniper Rifle (+1)

Item upgraded Good Sniper Rifle (+1) -> Good Sniper Rifle (+2)

Item upgraded Good Sniper Rifle (+2) -> Good Sniper Rifle (+3)

Item upgraded Good Sniper Rifle (+3) -> Good Sniper Rifle (+4)

No Fails

Im happy

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Deadliest-Warrior: 05-03-2012 19:13.

05-03-2012 12:14 Deadliest-Warrior is offline Search for Posts by Deadliest-Warrior Add Deadliest-Warrior to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Hunter`s Cape (+5) -> Good Hunter`s Cape !
Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape -> Good Hunter`s Cape (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape (+1) -> Good Hunter`s Cape (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape (+2) -> Good Hunter`s Cape (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape (+3) -> Good Hunter`s Cape (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape (+4) -> Good Hunter`s Cape (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape (+5) -> Perfect Hunter`s Cape !

Luckily i have no SS so wont try P+1 and i could mention my Perfect Kilt of the Shepherd but 15 times to G+5 is hardly lucky Tongue

05-04-2012 18:17 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Philly
Forum Ace

Item upgraded Good Chain Mail of Speed (+5) -> Perfect Chain Mail of Speed !
Item upgraded Perfect Chain Mail of Speed -> Perfect Chain Mail of Speed (+1) !
Item upgraded Perfect Chain Mail of Speed (+1) -> Perfect Chain Mail of Speed (+2) !

did that in about 20 seconds. had a nice charlie sheen moment. WINNING Smile

EDIT: also for all of you who are wondering, Speed does NOT give an extra 3 attacks at p+5. it stays at two. also I'm a little behind in mentioning this one but might as well put it in anyway.

Item upgraded Perfect Cursed Katana * (+1) -> Perfect Cursed Katana * (+2) !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 05-04-2012 20:57.

05-04-2012 20:54 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

Item upgraded Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+1) -> Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+2) !
Item upgraded Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+2) -> Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+3) !
Item upgraded Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+3) -> Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+4) !
Item upgraded Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+4) -> Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) !
Item upgraded Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) -> Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges -> Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+1) -> Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+2) -> Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+3) -> Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+4) -> Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges !
Item upgraded Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges -> Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+1) !

yep that took a good 30 seconds of smiling Smile Smile Smile

05-06-2012 19:56 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Item upgraded Good Hunter`s Cape of Speed (+4) -> Good Hunter`s Cape of Speed (+5) !

05-06-2012 20:55 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Today: Perfect-G+3
Then G+3-G+5
Failed at G+5
G+2-G+5
Got some more stones
G+5-Perfect

And finally:

Item upgraded Perfect Shorts of the Scout -> Perfect Shorts of the Scout (+1) !

I guess this is kinda lucky Tongue :L

05-11-2012 00:10 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Item upgraded Good Light Kilt of the Rogue (+5) -> Perfect Light Kilt of the Rogue !
Item upgraded Perfect Light Kilt of the Rogue -> Perfect Light Kilt of the Rogue (+1) !

PS i dont know why i done it Tongue needed more at G+3 not P+1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 05-17-2012 18:46.

05-17-2012 18:42 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Mask (+4) -> Good Shamanistic Mask (+5) !

from g+2 without fail Big Grin . 1 more level, and I'll use it in ambushes with my tank setup.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

05-21-2012 15:02 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Item upgraded Kilt of the Shadow Hunter (+5) -> Good Kilt of the Shadow Hunter !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Shadow Hunter -> Good Kilt of the Shadow Hunter (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Shadow Hunter (+1) -> Good Kilt of the Shadow Hunter (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Shadow Hunter (+2) -> Good Kilt of the Shadow Hunter (+3) !
Item upgraded Kilt of the Sun (+5) -> Good Kilt of the Sun !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Sun -> Good Kilt of the Sun (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Sun (+1) -> Good Kilt of the Sun (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Kilt of the Sun (+2) -> Good Kilt of the Sun (+3) !

I just had several mini heart attacks. I'm leaving it at that before I die or ruin a good item...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 05-21-2012 17:53.

05-21-2012 17:52 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Double Ace

Item upgraded Vest of Speed (+5) -> Good Vest of Speed !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed -> Good Vest of Speed (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+1) -> Good Vest of Speed (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+2) -> Good Vest of Speed (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+3) -> Good Vest of Speed (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of Speed (+4) -> Good Vest of Speed (+5) !

6 attacks here I am Wink

05-24-2012 08:09 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH