Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Piercings/tattoos/body mods. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Piercings/tattoos/body mods.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Artoir I like your eagle too!

LOL @ boat in the sea! I wonder what people with total face tattoos will look like when they're in their 80s?

04-26-2009 13:30 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Only two I could find

That's really gorgeous Smile

quote:

Hahaha, I love how pissed off the goat looks Big Grin GRRRRR!

quote:
Originally posted by Raserei
I wonder what people with total face tattoos will look like when they're in their 80s?

Well... you do know what most FACES look like when they're in their 80s? I think a bit of ink will be the last thing on your mind!

04-26-2009 16:56 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
euroo

Registration Date: 04-26-2009

hahahahaha

nice Big Grin
04-26-2009 17:55 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin

quote:

Hahaha, I love how pissed off the goat looks Big Grin GRRRRR!

It's actually a Ram, my starsign is Aries.

04-26-2009 23:54 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Please excuse the most obvious crime of necroposting, but I didn't want to start a new thread when there was already one discussing body modification (if a little old).

I'm considering getting some scarification work done. I was curious if anyone here has had it done, and what their experience of it was. It might help me make up my mind on the subject to talk to folks who have had some work done on them. Thanks Smile

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-07-2009 10:23 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

whats scarification i might know someone that could help

11-07-2009 13:06 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Clan: V13 BC

iv 8 and planning one for my back witch im getin in the next few weeks and did not pay for one

11-07-2009 17:05 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
Please excuse the most obvious crime of necroposting, but I didn't want to start a new thread when there was already one discussing body modification (if a little old).

I'm considering getting some scarification work done. I was curious if anyone here has had it done, and what their experience of it was. It might help me make up my mind on the subject to talk to folks who have had some work done on them. Thanks Smile

Best bet is joining a site similar to bmezine and talking to people there

11-08-2009 02:39 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

look at mine =D

11-08-2009 13:00 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
deadpool923

Registration Date: 09-27-2008

Ive got a dragon from my left forearm going upto my collar bone

got writting down my right forearm and have a symbol on my upper right arm.

wanting to get a reaper down my back surrounded by angel wings coming from him, holding a flaming scythe and have the rest of my back as the flames of hell Big Grin

had a quote of over £1k Crying

going to be awhile before it gets sorted Frown
11-12-2009 12:52 deadpool923 is offline Search for Posts by deadpool923 Add deadpool923 to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009

Hey guys I'm looking to get some new Ink and I'm looking for any creative Ideas for using my kids names/zodiac signs or anything else you can think of in the tattoo..

I have 2 daughters Megan and Lauren both born in January
I have 1 son that is not born yet due in Mid April. Named Chase.

I currently have a shoulder piece and a tribal back piece my idea was to do something with my back tribal and put their names within it or I was going to use the Chinesse sign for Son and the one for Daughter and put them behind the tribal art work. Let me know what u guys think! I'm sure there are lots of Creative minds on BW!

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
01-19-2010 18:19 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Has anyone coppied the game tattoos ?
Im demonlord if i had all four tattoos done for real what would go where ?

01-20-2010 13:42 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

i recently just got my lip pierced Big Grin when i get a pic i'l show yaz Big Grin i'm gonna get the other side done aswell so then i'll have snakebites Tongue

I LOVE MY BRICK!

06-12-2010 23:36 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Deathavan
Hey guys I'm looking to get some new Ink and I'm looking for any creative Ideas for using my kids names/zodiac signs or anything else you can think of in the tattoo..

I have 2 daughters Megan and Lauren both born in January
I have 1 son that is not born yet due in Mid April. Named Chase.

I currently have a shoulder piece and a tribal back piece my idea was to do something with my back tribal and put their names within it or I was going to use the Chinesse sign for Son and the one for Daughter and put them behind the tribal art work. Let me know what u guys think! I'm sure there are lots of Creative minds on BW!

My advice for you is pick something that will mean something to you. It doesn't have to be obvious or recognisable to anyone else, as long as you feel connected to it, then it will simply become a part of you.

If you have any reputable artists near you (you're in Florida, of course you do Wink ) go and talk with someone who does custom work and they will help you settle on a final design Smile

06-15-2010 01:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

I can defanatly say DO NOT get something from a book thats on the counter in the tattoo place for all to see as i was working behind my mates bar one night and there were 2 lads in the pub with EXACTLY the same tattoo and they wasnt with each other... how embarassing, custom tattoos with meaning are the only way for me as i want any ink of mine to be one off and not copied.

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

06-15-2010 11:21 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Going to get a custom tattoo as soon as i can work a design out.

Very similar in style to the one attached:

*Horribly cropped, as 20kb is a ridiculous file size limit for an attached image! god...

05-08-2011 20:37 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

UV tat? Nice one Smile Might look weird in sunlight though. I hear they scar pretty badly too on odd occasions.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-08-2011 20:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Done a lot of research, the scarring isnt bad at all. Heals pretty much invisible.

One in particular was a hugely bold 42 on someone's arm... could not tell there was anything there in daylight, whatsoever.

As soon as it has healed it will look fine. Until then, it won't b 2 bad anyway Big Grin

05-08-2011 21:52 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

I was thinking of doing one to untill i saw my friends tattoo... there is nothing wrong with the tattoo it looks amazing under UV light but his skin is not as pretty as it used to be sins it gave him some kind of pigment change and his arm is now coverd with black/brown spots... (his new nickname is Mr.Cow Tongue maybe not something that is usual but I sure as hell am not taking the chance...

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
05-08-2011 22:30 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Work has been started on my back tattoo; we are re-working the dragon that was already there (see my previous post for a pic of that)... just the outline done at the moment, but it is gonna be truly awesome when finished. Smile

My facebook album

The next sitting is in June... the colours will start then. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-05-2012 06:58 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Piercings/tattoos/body mods.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH