Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Mp » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mp 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.504 Votes - Average Rating: 3.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Mp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bid MP 100 pop for 1.f

id 21325
origin necropolis

npc son's name : cpu

05-06-2012 16:23 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

RE: Mp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bn

Ign: In b4 warnings

05-06-2012 16:37 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

RE: Mp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please cancel my bid

Ign: Ign

05-06-2012 16:41 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And the purpose of this thread is what except SPAM if I may ask?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-06-2012 20:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Spam, egg, sausage, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, and spam Wink .

Sorry, I'm bored xD.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 05-06-2012 20:22.

05-06-2012 20:22 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis

long time ago I had been suggested by one of your retired bwt colleague by pm to put my ign in signature,
I trust him and put my profile (r1,r2) link to my signature.

slowly many ninja appear that player who has different name ingame and forum increasing due to different reason,
after seeing this new rule, I feel like treated like stepson which should put his ign/id in signature plus every single post/bid.

the question are;
1. do you/your bwt colleague always has same ign (either necropolis and/or underworld) with forum ?
if has different name (either necropolis and/or underworld), should put ign/id in his signature.

2. to make good example why not start from your team first than telling regular user to follow the rules ?

This post has been edited 96783432 time(s), it was last edited by npc: Today, 10:42.

npc son's name : cpu

05-07-2012 00:16 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Trade regulations - Necropolis

Next time pm me or Mortis instead of starting a pointless thread.
Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-07-2012 02:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Mp

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH