Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » STAN LEE will be a playable character in the new Spider Man game. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page STAN LEE will be a playable character in the new Spider Man game. 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Shocked STAN LEE will be a playable character in the new Spider Man game. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vRdsOVG9yE

Just seen this myself, I REALLY WANT THIS GAME NOW! Big Grin

Your thoughts? Who else may be getting this?

06-22-2012 17:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

depends what is on but yea probs
07-06-2012 22:41 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » STAN LEE will be a playable character in the new Spider Man game.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH